Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Shwets.. VRS Voluntary Retirement scheme?
I think Prachii is vying to become the next Tayabb Ali 🀣 She wants dadaji to retire and sit at home to keep an eye on cousins and their 'gattiividhiyaan'.. Hain na, Prachii? πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜† Na Na Prachii its ok.. I understand u want Virendra Taauji to become the owner! I know..

🀣If Dadaji s at home,all the cousins will go out for working πŸ˜‰.May be they can join Lakshya academy πŸ˜ŠVirendra Taauji as owner!!!Just like that he will lose the entire shop in the same way he lost one jewellery set!!
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@bold I would love to see a track on Lakshmi and her mother. Don't know if her mother has a good equation with the Gangwals. 

But once even Dadaji mentioned like they are ok with helping her mom financially eventhough Lakshmi is not working.So they must be in good terms.May be some issues cos of their marriage style.
prachii thumbnail
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And having a bad car..πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†
Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
I seriously feel bad for Kirti. Poor girl is trapped. This Ritesh ke bacche ne Miss how-blah ki watt laga di. I was expecting Kirti to be flirtatious with Viraj..but she just wasn't around. Dissappointing. We want Kirti..funky wala Kirti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Pamper1

I seriously feel bad for Kirti. Poor girl is trapped. This Ritesh ke bacche ne Miss how-blah ki watt laga di. I was expecting Kirti to be flirtatious with Viraj..but she just wasn't around. Dissappointing. We want Kirti..funky wala Kirti πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

We can shout like pyarwale justice slang ..we want Kirti..funkywale kirtiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

πŸ˜†

"Viraj u are fired for losing ur Philes and for having a bad car!!"   πŸ˜‘

Viraj: "excuse mehhh! 😲 Aap humein hamari hee academy se nikal rahiin hain?" πŸ˜†

🀣
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

"Viraj u are fired for losing ur Philes and for having a bad car!!"   πŸ˜‘

Viraj: "excuse mehhh! 😲 Aap humein hamari hee academy se nikal rahiin hain?" πŸ˜†

🀣

Sheks::Chote hukum.Since you lost ur bluewale file now this is no more aapke academy.Its going to be my academy...So please get outπŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@prachi
The academy will become a better circus with the Gangwals..πŸ˜†

Lakshmi's mother. Yes. Probably and they don't mind Lakshmi visiting her frequently too. It would be funny if she is all praises for Ramesh in front of Dadaji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A strong competitor is needed for Dadaji now...one with completely different ideologies for his own age.
Lucky.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: prachii

We can shout like pyarwale justice slang ..we want Kirti..funkywale kirtiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

thats what..am ready to team up in this protest πŸ˜† I really that Kirti..her nonstop demands, her how blah attitude..dont know what this Ritesh is up to. He is such a pain. Dont like him anymore.
prachii thumbnail

@prachi

The academy will become a better circus with the Gangwals..πŸ˜†

Lakshmi's mother. Yes. Probably and they don't mind Lakshmi visiting her frequently too. It would be funny if she is all praises for Ramesh in front of Dadaji...πŸ˜†πŸ˜† A strong competitor is needed for Dadaji now...one with completely different ideologies for his own age.

CIRCUS ..Then academy can promote circus to investors..

Oh wow..ya it would be nice to see..Nani vs Dadaji...πŸ˜†
They have to bring this character πŸ˜Š