Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: caller123

[

OMG..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Remembering Rukma's reply while typin this..how funny๐Ÿคช
Ramesh or suku's room!!!! ๐Ÿคฃ

What is Rukma means? 
[/QUOTE]
When Roopan was telling to Gaya that she was ready with phone to take selfie with viraj ,Buaji says OMG.Rukma(the maid) on hearing it says "we used to tell jeyaram ji and u r telling O M G "๐Ÿคฃ
I meant that scene๐Ÿ˜‰
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: pinkypie77

6kirti deserves someone better

Yes .May be a new guy or Saurav ..he is also available ๐Ÿ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Saurav has a past too...I mean...he is very angry with his father...So they will bring that also. I am sure Kirti and Saurav are going to end up together...because I don't want another entry..๐Ÿ˜†
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Superman...๐Ÿ˜† He is helpless himself but tries to help..๐Ÿ˜†

Yes. Ritiesh's father's eye is on the house I guess, the way he asked the value of the house when he entered. Haven't their Visas expired? 

More than blame, I think the brothers trap him and Dadaji doesn't listen to his justifications. But this is bad. Discrimination within the house. 

Who knows they might have permanently shifted to INDIA ๐Ÿ˜‰so that they can loot Gangwals money

Yes that is not fair.But Dadaji considers his sons as the employees and giving salary ๐Ÿ˜•
prachii thumbnail

Saurav has a past too...I mean...he is very angry with his father...So they will bring that also. I am sure Kirti and Saurav are going to end up together...because I don't want another entry..๐Ÿ˜†

Everybody is having some mysterious past๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Yes no more new characters.Better they can mix n match with existing ones
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

Who knows they might have permanently shifted to INDIA ๐Ÿ˜‰so that they can loot Gangwals money

Yes that is not fair.But Dadaji considers his sons as the employees and giving salary ๐Ÿ˜•

Dolly's MIL will definitely know the plan. Dolly should use Sumit to get to Ritiesh and know their plan. If the wedding preparation starts, halls and catering being booked, it would be more loss for the Gangwals. Whatever should happen should happen soon. 

That's too weird. They get loans from Dadaji๐Ÿ˜• So all the money is with Dadaji and he gives pocket money to his sons?
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Everybody is having some mysterious past๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Yes no more new characters.Better they can mix n match with existing ones

Yes. Mix and match would be good..๐Ÿ˜† 

Rupan would have a heart attack to know RL's daughter will end up with a super star..๐Ÿคฃ She would force Mohan to book another super star for Kirti..๐Ÿ˜†
prachii thumbnail

Dolly's MIL will definitely know the plan. Dolly should use Sumit to get to Ritiesh and know their plan. If the wedding preparation starts, halls and catering being booked, it would be more loss for the Gangwals. Whatever should happen should happen soon. 

That's too weird. They get loans from Dadaji๐Ÿ˜• So all the money is with Dadaji and he gives pocket money to his sons?

When Dadaji get VRS n give chance to his sons๐Ÿ˜†

Could be ..Leelaji might be knowing..After bday track they should end this track..
Shwets1502 thumbnail

When Dadaji get VRS n give chance to his sons๐Ÿ˜†

Could be ..Leelaji might be knowing..After bday track they should end this track..

@bold Didn't understand. 

Dadaji said they have already kept the wedding money aside for every cousin's wedding..then why did Viren say somewhere that he has already broken his FD of 25 Lakhs? 
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

That's too weird. They get loans from Dadaji๐Ÿ˜•So all the money is with Dadaji and he gives pocket money to his sons?

I don't think Dolly's saas knows any of this ๐Ÿ˜•
Dadaji is the owner of the jewelry shop. I think in every family business, it's like that ๐Ÿ˜‰ Whoever works gets a paycheck. I didn't find that part odd.. BUT BUHHHTTT.. Dadaji gives them different amounts of salaries- that part is SOOO odd. He clearly discriminates. Look at the difference between Mohan's 'house' and Ramesh's 'house'.. Their decor is sooo different. That's the bad part of all this!