Why there is no Kirti-Viraj track !!!

prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Guys,We had so much expectation of Viraj meeting each n every Gangwals n it was fulfilled in today's episodeโญ๏ธ.Every Gangwals participation in the episode is notable๐Ÿ‘ .But where is Kirti?
Seems like she was not in spot today.Like they have shown kirti alone with Nisha feeding cake but not with family n viraj.There was only a solo shot of her.I was expecting a scene in which Kirti drools over Viraj.It was missing.๐ŸคขWe all know how Kirti wants guys attention.Every other girl will like Viraj for sure.And if it is kirti ,No need to ask at all.But there is no such scene at all๐Ÿ˜•Is it because they want to show Kirti that much depressed with Rithesh's issue? It would be more entertainable if kirti n gaya talks since both of them consider them to be a fashionist.๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐ŸคฃIt would be nice if Kirti say 'how blah' to 'Oh my my'๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Kirti is preoccupied with her own problem and she knows Nisha loves Viraj. So there is no way she is going to seek his attention and she loves Ritiesh. So...
Yeah..Kirti and Gaya will be fun too. We already had Rupan irritating Gaya. Kirti's blah would frustrate Gaya even more...
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
I too don't think Kirthi would go after Viraj after knowing Nisha loves him and plus she has her own problems. I agree with Shwets on this.
Oh I too want a scene with Gaya and Kirthi
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
She is engaged to Riteish! How can she drool over Viraj? ๐Ÿ˜• Also she has a million things to worry about.. I wasn't expecting any of it. In fact, I am expecting her to be missing from all the mazzak, masti and dances She's being forced to get married to a moron in less than a month. Poor girl..
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Kirti is preoccupied with her own problem and she knows Nisha loves Viraj. So there is no way she is going to seek his attention and she loves Ritiesh. So...

Yeah..Kirti and Gaya will be fun too. We already had Rupan irritating Gaya. Kirti's blah would frustrate Gaya even more...

Atleast they could have shown kirti wonderstruck at Viraj .I had huge expectation.Yes Kirti knows that nisha loves him n she won't interfere.But it would be great if she drools at him considering him as a sports icon n how smart he is ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gaya is more n more irritated with all gangwals except Ramesh n Suku๐ŸคฃThe way she asked where is RED Carpet n Umesh was answering so innocently..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Good that gaya accompanied Viraj to add spice to the scene๐Ÿ˜‰
BTW whose saree Gaya was wearing ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†She can wear only Roopan's saree.๐Ÿ˜‰
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

She is engaged to Riteish! How can she drool over Viraj? ๐Ÿ˜• Also she has a million things to worry about.. I wasn't expecting any of it. In fact, I am expecting her to be missing from all the mazzak, masti and dances She's being forced to get married to a moron in less than a month. Poor girl..

She is the one having more problem as of now๐Ÿ˜ญ
They should have started her problem after Nisha's bday so that we could have enjoyed her happy presence๐Ÿ˜†

prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I too don't think Kirthi would go after Viraj after knowing Nisha loves him and plus she has her own problems. I agree with Shwets on this.

Oh I too want a scene with Gaya and Kirthi

Kirthi is so depressed to deal with Rithesh
Good that Rithesh didn't turn up for the party so that there is zero villian today(considering gaya as comedy material)๐Ÿ˜‰
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Seriously! Feeling very bad for Kirti. She is atleast playing a good sport here by not spoiling the mood. It's not easy for her. She knows something is going wrong and she certainly don't want to get married so soon, with so much doubt. Rupan is ๐Ÿ˜ก. She is blaming her daughter and want to pack her off so that their name would be safe? And Mohan just follows her? They should have at least had a word with her.  
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

Atleast they could have shown kirti wonderstruck at Viraj .I had huge expectation.Yes Kirti knows that nisha loves him n she won't interfere.But it would be great if she drools at him considering him as a sports icon n how smart he is ๐Ÿ˜‰

Gaya is more n more irritated with all gangwals except Ramesh n Suku๐ŸคฃThe way she asked where is RED Carpet n Umesh was answering so innocently..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†Good that gaya accompanied Viraj to add spice to the scene๐Ÿ˜‰
BTW whose saree Gaya was wearing ..๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†She can wear only Roopan's saree.๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ˜† It would have been weird if Kirti was wonderstruck. Would raise question on her character. 

Gaya...she is still there because of Sukku-Saurav and Ramesh..๐Ÿ˜† I couldn't believe she brought the CDs without fail..๐Ÿ˜† 
prachii thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Seriously! Feeling very bad for Kirti. She is atleast playing a good sport here by not spoiling the mood. It's not easy for her. She knows something is going wrong and she certainly don't want to get married so soon, with so much doubt. Rupan is ๐Ÿ˜ก. She is blaming her daughter and want to pack her off so that their name would be safe? And Mohan just follows her? They should have at least had a word with her.  

yes thats correct.She is so mature and considering this as nisha's day ,concealing all her feelings.Though Kirti behaves crazy at times she is good ๐Ÿ‘All Mohan does is either nodding for Dadaji or Roopan.๐Ÿ˜•