Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

srkat thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
My question is, where is Variable?? He predicted that the film will not collect one cent more than 160 crores as its lifetime collection πŸ€£ The first week (180+ crores) alone is 20 crores more than his lifetime prediction πŸ€£
I normally don't attack other members, but he has always been attacking me, so I think it's time to get back at him πŸ˜ˆ
Adinash thumbnail
300Cr it should collect
pk will break all predictions
-chamkilli- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: srkat

My question is, where is Variable?? He predicted that the film will not collect one cent more than 160 crores as its lifetime collection πŸ€£ The first week (180+ crores) alone is 20 crores more than his lifetime prediction πŸ€£

I normally don't attack other members, but he has always been attacking me, so I think it's time to get back at him πŸ˜ˆ

gone into hiding just like the rest of the haters πŸ˜† bolti band seeing the collections.
Book Mark β­οΈβ­οΈβ­οΈ

Loved PK
-chamkilli- thumbnail
PK First Week Collection. Creates History.

PK has created history and become the 2nd film ever to cross 180 crore nett in 1st week at box office. Film collected around 29.5-30 crore nett on Thursday (7th day) as per estimate. Thus, film collect on similar level as on day 2 (Saturday). PK got huge benefit of Christmas Holiday on Thursday and audiences came out in record numbers to watch the flick in theaters. PK unable to topple Dhoom 3 from top by failing short by around 4 crores. However Dhoom 3 had a much much bigger opener in opening weekend and PK closed the gap very much in weekdays.

PK has able to retain 3500 screens approx for 2nd week and it is looking ominous to collected huge in 2nd weekend also. Literally there are no opposition at box office and with Ugly being the sole competitor which is for selected niche audiences. New Year Holiday is falling for PK in second week and expect collection to further zoom on that day. PK is on its way to be Highest grosser of the year. Question now remains whether it can surpass Dhoom 3 lifetime business or not and chase never been achieved 300 crore magic mark or not.

Collection Breakup -

Friday - 26.6 crore nett.
Saturday - 30.3 crore nett.
Sunday - 38.25 crore nett.
Monday - 21.2 crore nett.
Tuesday - 18.85 crore nett.
Wednesday - 19.5 crore nett.
Thursday - 29.5-30 crore nett (est).

Total - 184.2-184.7 crore nett (approx)

addatoday.com
Edited by -chamkilli- - 9 years ago
-chamkilli- thumbnail
gaurav gaur @gauravgaur9  

#PK day seven thrusday raj1.50crs Super strong.. Week total 9.62.Crs  highest ever week 1 total for any film in rajasthan..

Edited by -chamkilli- - 9 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: srkat

Still around somewhere.

But we have some other greats in our ranks here too.

Shaitan was driving everyone crazy around here with his/her PK flop spree and even made that infamous under-performing thread. Talk about back-firingπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

And then there were some making fun of Aamir's and Anushka's looks. I mean what in world are you talking about?? And to cap it all off they were predicting a flop on that basis. Can you believe it??  PK shut them up beautifully.πŸ˜†πŸ˜† I really get irritated when people post stuff like that. 😑😑
...Jes... thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
So Glad ..PK did break past records!⭐️
-Arsal- thumbnail
And the one more good thing about PK.

The same figures are being reported by every damn site. Some others here would have crossed 200 by now.

Take a bow; Aamir, Hirani and co.
-Arsal- thumbnail
And make this thread sticky already.

Why is it taking so long??