Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vandy28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

part 9 - she was affected by his stare...maan was the person who solved the strike issue...she wanted to hire him but before that ravi hired him...and working on this project ...

thnx alot dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vandy28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Madhuri53

part 10 - both maan & annie suffered a lot...at least annie have a normal life...why she said maan not come there for some reason...very smartly maan solved the strike problem..and impressed with him chorpa offered him a job but he refused as his aim was to destroy sameera handa

thnx alot๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vandy28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: idunno

kahete hai ki dilme agar sachi lagan ho to kadam khud hi apne mukam par chal dete hai aur usme agar takdeer bhi sath dede to us kadam ko koi nahi rok sakta maan ke sath bhi aisa hua uski takdir ne aaj darwaje pe dastak de hi diya aur jo kaam use karna tha usi ke aur uski takdeer use legayi bus ab use to apnadimag laga ke kahena hai 

bhai jor laga ke haiya...! bhai jor laga ke haiya...! chul chul mere takdeer leja us dar pe janha se mera mukadar main khud banaunga... 

woah...i loved it @bold
bhai jor laga ke haiya...! bhai jor laga ke haiya...! chul chul mere takdeer leja us dar pe janha se mera mukadar main khud banaunga...,...๐Ÿคฃ

best comment ever๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

thnx alot dear...n please keep commenting๐Ÿ˜†
vandy28 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sandy-Naz

awesome part again.๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ

sorry for late reply.

thnx dear๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vandy28 thumbnail
thnx ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
vandy28 thumbnail

Edited by vandy28 - 9 years ago
vandy28 thumbnail

.thanx vampy n naz fr such beautfl banner ... ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Maan came back to Delhi a day later...he was informed that he will co ordinate between both Mumbai n delhi project and will be joining geet office from where he will coordinate between site and office work...

Maan was standing in front of handa company...he is in dilemma...what to do now...
He needs to in office to be close to handa enterprises to know about sameera n her motive n on other hand he have to hide himself from her too. It's not that he is afraid of her but if she would know about him being here than she would surely be alert and knowing from her past he don't want to take any risk. He want punishment for her...his revenge...account of every pain he n her sister went through because of her. So he will gather some proof till then will be hidden from her.

But in between his revenge to sameera, geet is the main key. She can help her alot or she can create problems for him too. She is just mystery for him till now. He has seen her in most vulnerable state but still her mind strength always push him back. He wants to know more about her before he planned anything as everything is fair in love and war.

After lots of thinking, he entered the premises of Handa Enterprises and moved towards the reception...

Maan...excuse me

Receptionist...hello sir...how can i help u?

Maan ...hi i m Maan Singh from chopra enterprises...i have a meeting with geet handa ...

(p.s. geet know him as maan singh nt as maan singh khurana...if did mistake in previous update ignore thn)

Receptionist...waits a min sir...

She dials a no. and said... hello mam...Mr. Maan Singh from Chopra enterprises is waiting downstairs...
Is his meeting scheduled??
Ohk maam...

Receptionist...sir this way ...pointed towards lift n said second floor sir n last room towards ur's right...

Maan...thank u

Maan entered the lift n pressed for second floor...once out from lift he moved towards his right n reached to her cabin.

Her name was carved beautifully on the door...Geet Handa , M. D

He knocked the door n got positive answer from with in...

Geet was too much involved to look who entered her office. She was waiting for other person to speak when she didn't get any response, she got irritated and looked above from her file...n was shocked seeing maan here...infront of her

Geet pov 

The person who effected her so much that she started to dream about him was standing in front of her...did her meeting was scheduled to him. Why the hell she didn't listen pari when she was briefing her about today meeting and she knows reason herself...reason is standing infront of him. His dream in today morning disturbed her a lot and to get rid off of that only she was engrossed in her work but know he is infront of her.

Yeahhh THE GEET HANDA dreamed about him. Dream was not normal because in her dream...he was forwarding his hand towards her n asking her to hold him...just when she was about to hold his hand someone just stab her from behind...

I shook my head n ended my thinking process and looked toward him whereas he is looking curiously towards me...

I said...Good morning Mr. Maan...have a seat...

Maan replied... Good morning Miss Handa...I was asked to join ur office today and here i will b representing my company and will b handling both site and office on behalf of my company...

Geet looked bit uncertainly towards him and asked sarcastically...ur company seems to trust u a lot Mr. Singh that too without degree and experience...

What u mean by that Miss Handa...maan asked...

I am nt asking anything Mr. Khurana...i m just stating what is obvious...u have medical background that's y u saved in me plane... than how come u work for a construction company that too handling such a important project...

That's none of ur business why my company hired me...if my work effects ur company than u can question me Miss Handa...maan replied in same tone

It is of my concern Mr. Singh since u are found at wrong places but at right time...u were present in plane...may be co incidence...but ur presence at strike accident cant be coincidence too...too much of ur presence that too at very different places and ur qualifications...so just be alert Mr. Singh... an eye will be kept on u

Since I m not employee of ur company...i don't think it's necessary for me to give u ans about my job n qualification...i believe my work will speak n if u found any mistake and fault in my work...feel free to question me or report me...

I would like to know about my cabin...

Geet pointed in front of her...as I said an eye will be kept on u so that's the cabin.

His  cabin was divided by just glass partition from her office and she can watch him working ...that's ur cabin Mr. Singh...n yeah al other detail will b given by pari... n u will be working under me here so keep that in mind...this is my place and my rules will b followed...

She dialed intercom n called pari...Pari in my cabin...

Pari knocked the door within a min...

Yes come in pari...

Pari stood infront of geet n wished maan...

Pari Mr Singh will b joining from today ...show him his cabin n give him all the details...

Maan get up from chair n forward his hand to geet...looking forward to work under u Miss Handa... 

Geet just nodded and pari n maan left her cabin ...geet looked at maan leaving... n than start workin on her file again..

precap...

Edited by vandy28 - 9 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update Vandy dear.โญ๏ธ
Now Maan will work with Geet,wow,๐Ÿ˜›Maan wants to know more about Geet and Geet is also too smart,she'll keep an eye on him.๐Ÿ˜Ž
Geet is also dreaming about Maan,aww.
And their convo,loved it.๐Ÿ˜ณ
I enjoyed reading it,waiting for next part.๐Ÿ˜ƒEdited by RM14 - 9 years ago
Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
very nice part dear...so maan joined handa enterprises..to revenge from sameera...but firstly he wanna know more about geet...may be she would be beneficial to him...and geet...she already irritated with maan thoughts...now working with him...hehe...she clearly stated an eye will be kept on him...lets see whats happen next...update soon dear...

jasika08 thumbnail
Visit Streak 1000 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 750 0 Thumbnail + 9
Nice update
Maan come to dehli take revenge for sameera 
geet  helped her or create problem
Maan joined geet office
waiting for next update