Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

The happiness of the entire family was displayed so well. Dadi standing behind the door, and then sitting down covering her face..πŸ˜† So sweet of her to wake up and be at her granddaughter's moment of happiness. The entire family has united for celebrations. Very nice to see that.

Viraj would definitely come. And cousins are going to be behind them leaving Viraj wondering if something is wrong with them. I think parallel to the cousins' celebrations, family will have something serious to deal with too...

Haan Shwets u are right.. kuch tohh gaddbadd hone waali hai.. After all itni khushi ek saath mil gayii toh gaazarr ke halwe mein meetha tezz ho jaayega na.. Not acceptable πŸ˜†

I am not sure if he'll go there though. Well, should he? He's a boss. I know Nisha saved his life but so did he. Uska credit Viraj ko kissi ne nahi diya. πŸ˜† (I am not reading any spoilers this week so I don't know if he was present or not). But IMO, he shouldn't be there. He loves to be with himself.. I cannot imagine him being part of the circus gang yet.. Also Nisha's chemistry with him has to develop a little more for Viraj to accept her invitation.. Naah.. No.. Nope.. Sorry but Viraj won't be there.
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

@Anju

I liked the way Viraj impressed Dadaji. It wasn't fake. He has shown his calibre. I am happy Dadaji is impressed in the first meeting. Hope he wakes up soon..πŸ˜†

Saurav stole the show today. His various ways of trying to propose and the cousins reaction and Dadi's was too good. 

Saurav was πŸ€£... Their idea flopped...πŸ˜†
Don't know now Wat they are going to doπŸ˜†
and ha
Don't forget Dolly's English πŸ€£
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

even I didn't get it why did he lied?

May be it because CV's wanted to have a surprise birthday party for nisha..
But in story point he shouldn't have lied. It's not a big deal to say your mom said it to me. 
Now Nisha will think that he loves her as he remembered it. ( the person who could not remember names properly remembered her birthday.)πŸ˜†
Nisha you better not dream while you work and go to your aim.πŸ˜†
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: prachii

Ya full dhamal episode..
PRECAP..Mohan saw Umesh holding Aman;s hands when aman was walking with that file(This time Aman with file not with plate)

No no that was the last scene. The precap was Dolly and Umesh(?) trying to hide Sukku while he messages Viraj sir from Nisha's phone to invite him for the birthday. Alas, Nishu hears and clearly has fire in her eyes πŸ˜† 
Poor Sukku, going to die a painful death πŸ˜†
Edited by priya1804 - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Arieltabi

Here we were expecting a solid action packed Singham vs Viru. And here we got Sigham being impressed with his future Grandson-in-law.πŸ˜†. Everyone in the family is impressed by their future son-in-law. But the family scene was done beautifully. I love the way Viraj respected Dadaji's views and apologize. I wish Dadi was there too. When dadai said why didn't they call her to meet nishu's boss. i was like yeah why didn't anybody call her. i m really looking forward to Viru-Dadi meet.

The family scene Nishu's bday celebration was beautiful. After a long time full on masti cousin, family scene. Enjoyed it.
And Poor Saurav🀣. i m sure he didn't do this much hardwork to propose his real gf.πŸ˜†.
And Nisha-RL scenes r my all time favourites. I really love today's epi.
Btw I miss the precap. Can anyone tell me what did they showed in precap.
And sorry for being late in class.πŸ˜†

Yes. Dadaji was mighty impressed with Viraj. Hope he doesn't form a team with him against Nisha-RL..πŸ˜†

Oh yes. Loved Dadi how she said she would have scolded Viraj for making Nisha work late..πŸ˜†

Felt so sorry for Saurav's state. He just can't say anything to Nisha from "that angle..πŸ˜†

I wait for RL-Nisha scene. I loved the excitement when they gave her the jacket. 

Precap..Yeah..Sukku has sent a sms to Viraj from Nisha's phone asking him to come for the party..πŸ˜†
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

May be it because CV's wanted to have a surprise birthday party for nisha..
But in story point he shouldn't have lied. It's not a big deal to say your mom said it to me. 
Now Nisha will think that he loves her as he remembered it. ( the person who could not remember names properly remembered her birthday.)πŸ˜†
Nisha you better not dream while you work and go to your aim.πŸ˜†

Yeah I am kind of worried about that. I don't think she will think he loves her but I don't know. Oh god, pretty sure she will get heart-broken. Poor Nishu πŸ˜’
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: priya1804

No no that was the last scene. The precap was Dolly and Umesh(?) trying to hide Sukku while he messages Viraj sir from Nisha's phone to invite him for the birthday. Alas, Nishu hears and clearly has fire in his eyes πŸ˜† 

Thnks guys. RIP sukkuπŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

Next good RL scene. I am opening an appreciation thread for them. I completely agree. They understand all the kids better than any of the other parents. They empathize with them, guide them but let them make their own decisions. They don't force them. As you said, they have so many problems, yet they keep their focus on the kids. They could have cared only for Nisha after knowing her past, but they didn't do that. They have gotten themselves into problems for Umesh's happy life. They are loving Aman equally which was so good to see. 

Getting to know Ritiesh's intention is secondary actually. Kirti is in doubt to get married with Ritiesh and that's more than enough. No girl should marry someone when there is doubt. Dadi should stall the wedding, while the cousins can gather evidence. Or is this going to fall on RL too. 

Now Mohan can tell Viren clearly. 
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

No no that was the last scene. The precap was Dolly and Umesh(?) trying to hide Sukku while he messages Viraj sir from Nisha's phone to invite him for the birthday. Alas, Nishu hears and clearly has fire in her eyes πŸ˜† 

Oh ya ...Sorry..May be i became like viraj..Started forgetting ...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Arieltabi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

Haan Shwets u are right.. kuch tohh gaddbadd hone waali hai.. After all itni khushi ek saath mil gayii toh gaazarr ke halwe mein meetha tezz ho jaayega na.. Not acceptable πŸ˜†

I am not sure if he'll go there though. Well, should he? He's a boss. I know Nisha saved his life but so did he. Uska credit Viraj ko kissi ne nahi diya. πŸ˜† (I am not reading any spoilers this week so I don't know if he was present or not). But IMO, he shouldn't be there. He loves to be with himself.. I cannot imagine him being part of the circus gang yet.. Also Nisha's chemistry with him has to develop a little more for Viraj to accept her invitation.. Naah.. No.. Nope.. Sorry but Viraj won't be there.

even I don't think Viraj will come. I don't want him to come now