Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
@Tabby
Dadi would have fainted to see her sapnon ka rajkumar..πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

Definitely count me in πŸ˜Š I do agree but I think it may be odd or embarrasing for Kirti to reveal reason for her doubt to Daadi? I think Aman-Kirti along with cousins are probably going to do some investigation and then tell RL and Daadi once they are clear about it. 
As for Mohan telling Viren, I think no one at this point wants to tell Viren a shocking or a dhamaka news due to his heart attack, so I doubt he is going to tell Viren. And if he does, well it would be interesting to see his reaction.

Let's wait for the next impressive RL scene. πŸ˜†

Ultimately, that's the reason right? If not Dadi, atleast RL. They are open enough to understand and not judge Kirti. It's possible as Aman's financial problem is off them, and cake is taking rest. So they currently have no cases piled up. 

I forgot Viren's attack..πŸ˜† Yes. Mohan won't tell Viren, may be he will tell Dadi and Dadi would ask him to remain silent. 
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

I really thought Ramesh will scrutinize Viraj from top to bottom..and check if he is worth his daughter...πŸ˜† But he would have become a funny father then...which he actually isn't. But it would have been definitely entertaining..πŸ˜† 

How would it have been if Ramesh had asked the questions that was asked to Ritiesh?🀣

🀣 Viraj already think her family is a circus πŸ˜†  Anyway Viraj's way of understanding them and conversing with them is entertainment enough with the "Laxmi-relax me" and asking Laxmi to smile or Ramesh will bite his whole nails off πŸ˜† - so no need for Ramesh to know about his baniyaan size πŸ˜†
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I too don't like him coming to the party. It's too early.

Shall I pray?πŸ˜†

Already another prayer was shattered today when Ramesh accepted Viraj's help and I wanted Gangwals to be the one to help Aman's problem..πŸ˜†
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@Kate

That's why I feel Kirti shouldn't delay telling the elders. At least they can support them in ways they can. Without having any support from the elders, the cousins alone wouldn't be able to manage both at home and outside. 

she should at least tell RL. they would understand her and will stand by her.
Now Nisha will come in to action on her birthday.
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

@Tabby

Dadi would have fainted to see her sapnon ka rajkumar..πŸ˜†

I too wanted dadi to see VirajπŸ˜†
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Shall I pray?πŸ˜†

Already another prayer was shattered today when Ramesh accepted Viraj's help and I wanted Gangwals to be the one to help Aman's problem..πŸ˜†

No praying πŸ˜† I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but Viraj will definitely make an appearance.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

🀣 Viraj already think her family is a circus πŸ˜†  Anyway Viraj's way of understanding them and conversing with them is entertainment enough with the "Laxmi-relax me" and asking Laxmi to smile or Ramesh will bite his whole nails off πŸ˜† - so no need for Ramesh to know about his baniyaan size πŸ˜†

Do you think Viraj would have enjoyed if he had been present in today's party? Like Saurav's proposing..Ramesh chasing etc. 

Ramesh would definitely want to know if he had washed his hair..🀣 Itna gell lagata hai woh..πŸ˜†
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Exactly. All this happiness at the same time is difficult to accept. There will be some KYAA moment for sure..πŸ˜†

Viraj being present in the party may not be logical, but it would quickly finish off the next major part of the track. Viraj meeting Nisha's family. I expected Viraj's meeting with RL to be even more dramatic..πŸ˜† But Dadaji ne saare footage khaa liya..🀣

Naah.. He shouldn't be meeting them all. Especially the cousins yet πŸ˜†
See if Viraj shows up tohh what in the world would he do there? It's a family event IMO. Nothing formal and we've never seen him 'chilling' πŸ˜† He'll feel out of place. Family se kya baat kareinge? He doesn't 'know' them- except Aman and Nisha. Also I feel the cousins would feel a little restricted around him (he's a celebrity after all) and I don't wanna see them limiting themselves when it comes to celebrating. 😳 Yeah Nisha may feel a bit low, but cousins hai na... Also, Saurav's proposal takes place at the party..🀣.
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Anju_S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

Priya , yup Viraj should not have lied. I think after Nisha said about her past he is not thinking that she will carried away like that. She said she doesn't like any one touch her or get close to her.
But for nisha it's love. For us it's her first crush.
I hope they will use a different way unlike other serials. I don't know how..

I m just thinking.. Y viraj have lied? πŸ˜•is there any reason... 
i m feeling bad for nishu. I think it's sure now nishu will suffer heart break