Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
I loved it as well. Best scene: when they wished her happy birthday. Her smile tolds it all πŸ˜†
Viraj scene was good too. It was 'nice' to see dadaji melting (a little out of character but ok). Also that stare he gave to Nisha (as if he was disappointed with her) just before he said he's going off to sleep. Jo bhi hai, ghar pe sab ko toh khush nahi rakha jaayega & I am glad they didn't latkaao the scene a lot. Team Viraj WINS (oh yeah) πŸ˜† kyunki Singham was impressed with Viraj's short & sweet lecture. I didn't like the fact that Aman just stood there. I know Viraj hates to see her cry but wohh toh khushi ke aansoon the, paglii. I know they didn't want to extend the scene there.
And he gave Nisha an off from academy but would he himself show up at the party??
Edited by JAHHNAVI - 9 years ago
Shwets1502 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
@Prachi
May be Mohan would tell Rupan. Rupan will discuss with Vimla and cake will ask to remain quiet for sometime. I don't see Mohan taking any decision. 

He can tell Viren though. I mean he wouldn't want Umesh to do the same as Kirti has done with Ritiesh so..
priya1804 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
@Shwets: I really love the bond RL share with everyone πŸ€—. It was such a beautiful scene. The dialogues of cousins are very well-written. Never fails to bring a smile to my face 
Nishu getting off day for Kirti... looks like it. She has already deduced that Kirti is some kind of fix and since Nishu is an integral part of everyone's problems, I guess she will be here too along with Aman. Although how it will be managed with Viraj coming home, Saurav proposing and Nisha (possibly) accepting her love... I have no clue. 
Mohan has always been a very non-confrontational character. When the cousins were hiding Aman, he did not speak up until prompted and scolded by Dadaji, so I don't think he will reveal. I wonder what he will do though. 
@Prachii: Mohan is not shown often to be angry. I doubt he would do anything drastic but you never know maybe the tension with Kirti-Ritesh will crack him.
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: JAHHNAVI

I loved it as well. Best scene: when they wished her happy birthday. Her smile tolds it all πŸ˜†
Viraj scene was good too. It was 'nice' to see dadaji melting (a little out of character but ok). Also that stare he gave to Nisha (as if he was disappointed with her) just before he said he's going off to sleep. Jo bhi hai, ghar pe sab ko toh khush nahi rakha jaagega & I am glad they didn't latkaao the scene a lot. Team Viraj WINS (oh yeah) πŸ˜† kyunki Singham was impressed with Viraj's short & sweet lecture. I didn't like the fact that Aman just stood there. I know Viraj hates to see her cry but wohh toh khushi ke aansoon the, paglii. I know they didn't want to extend the scene there.
And he gave Nisha an off from academy but would he himself show up at the party??

The happiness of the entire family was displayed so well. Dadi standing behind the door, and then sitting down covering her face..πŸ˜† So sweet of her to wake up and be at her granddaughter's moment of happiness. The entire family has united for celebrations. Very nice to see that. 

Viraj would definitely come. And cousins are going to be behind them leaving Viraj wondering if something is wrong with them. I think parallel to the cousins' celebrations, family will have something serious to deal with too...

priya1804 thumbnail
@Kate: Tried my best πŸ˜† But the arabian dancers/robbers got there first πŸ˜†
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Originally posted by: Shwets1502

Why did Viraj lie that he remembered from the application form? πŸ˜•

I have the same problem. Does he want to impress Nisha?
JAHHNAVI thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

I know right.. If Nisha wasn't in her high zone toh she would've snapped, "Sir naam toh yaad nahi rehta aapko, date kaise yaad reh gayi?"
Was Viraj trying to impress her by his memory skills? πŸ˜‰ Maybe he didn't wanna tell her that Lakshmi told him or else Lakshmi ko Nisha ka lecture sunn-na parrta..
Shwets1502 thumbnail

Originally posted by: priya1804

@Shwets: I really love the bond RL share with everyone πŸ€—. It was such a beautiful scene. The dialogues of cousins are very well-written. Never fails to bring a smile to my face 

Nishu getting off day for Kirti... looks like it. She has already deduced that Kirti is some kind of fix and since Nishu is an integral part of everyone's problems, I guess she will be here too along with Aman. Although how it will be managed with Viraj coming home, Saurav proposing and Nisha (possibly) accepting her love... I have no clue. 
Mohan has always been a very non-confrontational character. When the cousins were hiding Aman, he did not speak up until prompted and scolded by Dadaji, so I don't think he will reveal. I wonder what he will do though. 
@Prachii: Mohan is not shown often to be angry. I doubt he would do anything drastic but you never know maybe the tension with Kirti-Ritesh will crack him.

Another one good scene of RL, I would open an appreciation thread for them..πŸ˜† They are so real. The best part is they don't insist on anything a lot. 

Yes. But Kirti's problem is a very sensitive issue, which should be handled with care. And till now the cousins are known for their careless way of handling things. This matter has to be told to Dadi at the least. 

Why did Umesh run away? He could have at least told Mohan that it's Aman. 
prachii thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Ya such a lier...πŸ˜›
Why did u say so..So he remembers all the employees bday date or what..He can;t even remember people's nameπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
n when the car starts Poor Ram singh was saluting himπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
priya1804 thumbnail

Originally posted by: caller123

I have the same problem. Does he want to impress Nisha?

Yes me too. Maybe it was to surprise her? Didn't really get the logic there.