Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hi disha,sadhna and sahar..how r u?
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Sadhana...I read yesterday in IF about Yesterday's precap...

And I was way too disappointed knowing people's reaction to Precap..
Ek toh wo..Classical music wala workshop..That' is Soha's plan...I am 100 % sure..
Secondly... I would have done the same thing which Nandu did by going after Manik...Specially after knowing Soha's intention..
When You know Your loved one is in trouble...And When You know He is that dumb to not get the trap..You would definitely go after him...Nothing comes first then.πŸ˜†

Agree too πŸ˜† Nandini was right to jump in the boot. The psycho Suha gives me the creeps
-Sahar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: Aliyagogoi

Hi disha,sadhna and sahar..how r u?

I am fine thanks, hope you are too πŸ˜Š
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Aliya..πŸ˜ƒ
How are you??
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: -Sahar-

Yep Manik has always been shown to be very forceful, very emphatic with his words, but his actions uniformly do the reverse. Imagine living this rigidly, blindly following a single track for 19yrs and Boom! The Star comes and starts making inroads into that frame of mind, will take time for the hulk of Heavy words to realise and acknowledge the change.

It's the matter of perspective, Manik is still comfortable saying all the old crap to Fab5 because MaNan haven't consciously progressed much beyond friendship while subconsciously it's gone way deeper. He is still officially happy claiming Fab5 as his Be All and End All because that's the way he has always known it. I want Nandini to have a go at him for IrrelevantπŸ˜†it will surely push him off this comfy rocker

Change resistance!! This one is going under layers..physically you respond but foundationally you are unaffected..
Manik being desirer of witness would not get it without complete submission..
He would only realize it with actions, his or hers..
I too want Nandu to get a dig on him..it.might evoke..
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I am glad that she went behind him.My problem was with that timing of opportunity. πŸ˜† .
Anyway nandini is going confront manik surely for irrelevant thing, I am just waiting
to see manik's answer. I have gut feeling that manik will choose nandini,
afterall its journey of life, growing and learning from previous mistakes. 😳 .may be
a proper balancing act.Am I expecting too much? πŸ˜†
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Sahar-

I am fine thanks, hope you are too πŸ˜Š

-Sahar- thumbnail

About the album, I also feel like you guys that they won't be able to cut the album and this failure will rock them big time. fab5 have always been too confident and carefree for their own good. So far, it was always the world of Space for them to conquer, now time to see them fall down and then struggle to conquer this big bad world...their true test
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Sweet Aliya πŸ˜ƒ made new friends here today? Checked previous pages.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: sadhanager.

I am glad that she went behind him.My problem was with that timing of opportunity. πŸ˜† .
Anyway nandini is going confront manik surely for irrelevant thing, I am just waiting
to see manik's answer. I have gut feeling that manik will choose nandini,
afterall its journey of life, growing and learning from previous mistakes. 😳 .may be
a proper balancing act.Am I expecting too much? πŸ˜†

I too have this beautiful intution that Manik is gonna surprise me..
He might come up with a way to retain both..lolz..
I have a doubt that this time Nandini would not give him.chance to choose.. She would take decision.. Which I smell as bad one..*don't hit me*