Users

Frequent Posters

NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Hello everyone.😃

I am here. ..Wonderful discussion going on.😆
Well I agree That He said so because of Mukti..To cheer her up. But I also agree what Adi wrote above..
Whether He said it for Mukti or not...The truth is..Fab 5 is living in a bubble...
Manik didn't only mention BF, GF...He also mentioned Family...What I am trying to say is...That He is exposed to so many things..He has learned about different approach of life through Nandini...He got to know about life better after meeting Nandini...
He is definitely not the same Manik he used to be in start of the show...
The point is...Whether you are ready to get out of Fab5 bubble or not...Whether You are ready to accept people beyond Fab5.. Whether You are ready to give your love importance...
I know He will get there one day. But the problem is Manik's character growth is way too slow..

Well I agree with you Disha.. Manik has do's and don't s.. He lives by those..he has seen some awesome behavioral maturity but on grounds, beliefs stand still..and that too when you are in love..pretty much like living in two parallel universes..
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Hi Disha ðŸ˜Š

Agreed to an extent, Yep Manik, or you can say Fab5's growth over all is too slow but again, it provides the grounded feel to the show. Less in drama quotient or overnight changes and more on how it actually happens in real life.
The way Fab5 have been depicted from the start, the cocooned way in which they are depicted, "one for all, all for one" , a whole lot of emphasis has always been on how they keep assuring each other that nothing  of no one will be ever more important for each of them than each other.

Remember Manik's words on New year's? So I think Manik's attempt to give up the album for Nandini's sake was shown as his impulsive reaction but it hasn't still sunk into him of what this means for the longer term.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Seher!! Beautifully put!
Of course re..call.me Aditi, Adi..anything..hehe
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanager.

How badly I want to see growth in fab5 , like I want Roger to win every tennis match.😆
More than manik's words, when I saw smile on dhruv's face, I just got irritated.ppl claim
he once upon time loved nandini 😆 how, how how?
Coming to point I want fab5 to loose album.Friendship and love, choice game will coming
for sure.Then how they take decisions, based on that moment.Lots of hope from this track.
CVS bring it on.
Hello dishu 😃

He he
Dhruv is still a mystery for me..unintentionally a case study..
Well! I am looking forward to judgment day..I have intuition that we would be surprised.. As now no longer only Manik serves..Cabir and Nandini being two forces would create effects..
Aliyagogoi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

@Aliya: Nothing much re..stomach ache..its not that bad..love ya too..

sorry adi was multitasking take care
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello Sadhana and Seher..😃
Phle toh I am so happy seeing discussion in this AT...Feeling some sanity.😆
Well...I agree with both of you..😳
Yeah!! That's toh 100 % true that They always keep on telling their-selves that They are important for each other..😆
Growth in Fab 5 is damn slow... The problem is how you show things...his slow growth is not an issue..The issue is the way CVs and directors show it...They make it look like more slow than actual...
And I have this complaint from CVs and director from so long...Mentioning it first time..😆
There is a way to show things and Surely It is not the best way to show the growth of fab 5.

LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Sahar!! Yes, well..I wanna believe you about alignment of tracks..mention of workshop and constant mention of classical music is hinting that we shall anticipate. I am positive about it.
A few observation..random one..
1. Manik not paying any heed to what Nandini is doing or not doing in her life..I mean career. He didn't respond when Nandini told him about workshop
2. Nandini saying how fab5 don't need anyone when they are together.. She has been realizing things on her own..of course right ones..but life surprises..
Those were two precisely..😆
Enough prelude to upcoming track..

Yesterday after seeing precap, I asked same questions and disappointed with nandini's future option,
That topic diverted into something else, ended up funnily😆 in controversial way.
I said Nandu lost one more opportunity thats all.After soha's track, I just want cvs to show some career
Option for nandu also.I want to see nandini more than as HELPER NANDINI. BAS.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: danceismyworld

Hello Sadhana and Seher..😃

Phle toh I am so happy seeing discussion in this AT...Feeling some sanity.😆
Well...I agree with both of you..😳
Yeah!! That's toh 100 % true that They always keep on telling their-selves that They are important for each other..😆
Growth in Fab 5 is damn slow... The problem is how you show things...his slow growth is not an issue..The issue is the way CVs and directors show it...They make it look like more slow than actual...
And I have this complaint from CVs and director from so long...Mentioning it first time..😆
There is a way to show things and Surely It is not the best way to show the growth of fab 5.

Its like character cannot hold what they are feed..lolz..I mean they can't maintain the growth given..that's an execution error.. Team doesn't have much follow back of what they show..lolz..I am serious..don't get my lolz
-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Yep Manik has always been shown to be very forceful, very emphatic with his words, but his actions uniformly do the reverse. Imagine living this rigidly, blindly following a single track for 19yrs and Boom! The Star comes and starts making inroads into that frame of mind, will take time for the hulk of Heavy words to realise and acknowledge the change.
It's the matter of perspective, Manik is still comfortable saying all the old crap to Fab5 because MaNan haven't consciously progressed much beyond friendship while subconsciously it's gone way deeper. He is still officially happy claiming Fab5 as his Be All and End All because that's the way he has always known it. I want Nandini to have a go at him for Irrelevant ðŸ˜† it will surely push him off this comfy rocker
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sadhana...I read yesterday in IF about Yesterday's precap...
And I was way too disappointed knowing people's reaction to Precap..
Ek toh wo..Classical music wala workshop..That' is Soha's plan...I am 100 % sure..
Secondly... I would have done the same thing which Nandu did by going after Manik...Specially after knowing Soha's intention..
When You know Your loved one is in trouble...And When You know He is that dumb to not get the trap..You would definitely go after him...Nothing comes first then.😆