Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sahar- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

Oh yeah!!
It should get them big time..Nandini shall prone to consequences of being self ignorant..she never has known worth of her..she doesn't wanna make it big..she runs from opportunities.. She has zero dreams..in music.
All I don't want is disbelief in her. I don't want to see her suffering because she did what she did.. I want her to gain an equilibrium.. Where she has it for her and for them..

Knowing Nandini, I don't think she will loose much heart on facing principal's wrath. I think or at least I hope that after having some small or big show off with Manik at the farmhouse, she will or (again) at least should retrospect on his words. She should surely realise that it's about time for her to consider her own life, the bigger picture. At 17, we see like that, taking one thing at a time but then we realise that having priorities is nothing wrong. Manik has his, she should have hers, something to focus on in addition to Manik. That's where the workshop comes in. Not for nothing did they drop in this workshop hint exactly when this farmhouse track was starting.
Edited by -Sahar- - 9 years ago
LittleWoman thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Manik said all that irrelevant sentence, after seeing mukti's dull face in mirror after
talking about Abhimanyu. πŸ˜†He murmured to cheer mukti up, about bf.
He just spoke what came in his mind, without thinking, when he saw reflection of
nandini in mirror, he felt really bad.
He noticed about DhruLya πŸ˜† .

Hi Sahar, Aliya and Aditi. πŸ˜ƒ
-Sahar- thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanager.

Manik said all that irrelevant sentence, after seeing mukti's dull face in mirror after
talking about Abhimanyu. πŸ˜†He murmured to cheer mukti up, about bf.
He just spoke what came in his mind, without thinking, when he saw reflection of
nandini in mirror, he felt really bad.
He noticed about DhruLya πŸ˜† .

Hi Sahar, Aliya and Aditi. πŸ˜ƒ

Hi Sadhana πŸ˜Š

Ditto my thoughts regarding "irrelevant"

But him noticing DruLya, I am confused, did he really? He just braked because the boot was open
LittleWoman thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nxt_rockstar

@Aliya: Nothing much re..stomach ache..its not that bad..love ya too..

Adi take care.where is disha?
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Well, this is the most gettable argument I read till now about Manik's 'irrelevant' reference.. Yes! It might be the reason. He didn't think much and blurted whatever he thought right to cheer up Mukti.
But why I fail to see growth here??!! Fab5 is always been living in bubble, their bubble of being family. Now when everyone is getting exposed to people outside their band who are relevant to them, to what they feel, they still try hard to get bubble back..they literally make mockery of their own feelings by choosing again and again. Its a truth that Manik would never make this choice, he has made it clear how he is always gonna choose Fab5. Isn't this block to growth? Fab5 are just too rigid for their own destruction. When CVS have started to give base for fab5 failure, they announced it in front of everyone and I highly doubt they are not getting it. I see a launch pad for them all. They have chance to realize reality and embrace 'irrelevant'. But I fear it.kihjt get chucked as storyteller has always portrayed as epitome of friendship which they clearly are not.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sadhanager.

Adi take care.where is disha?

Hello Sadhana *hugs*
Yes! I will..
Disha is busy multitasking.. Shuffling between things..lolz..as always..
danceismyworld thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Hello everyone.πŸ˜ƒ
I am here. ..Wonderful discussion going on.πŸ˜†
Well I agree That He said so because of Mukti..To cheer her up. But I also agree what Adi wrote above..
Whether He said it for Mukti or not...The truth is..Fab 5 is living in a bubble...
Manik didn't only mention BF, GF...He also mentioned Family...What I am trying to say is...That He is exposed to so many things..He has learned about different approach of life through Nandini...He got to know about life better after meeting Nandini...
He is definitely not the same Manik he used to be in start of the show... 
The point is...Whether you are ready to get out of Fab5 bubble or not...Whether You are ready to accept people beyond Fab5..  Whether You are ready to give your love importance...
I know He will get there one day. But the problem is Manik's character growth is way too slow..
-Sahar- thumbnail

May I call you Aditi too?

You spoke my mind. Today's car chat session is yet another eye opener for what actually Fab5 have become. I do feel that Cabir has showed some growth only because he is the only one in this group who isn't harbouring a secret of a whole wardrobe full of secrets.

While friend and friendship for us normal mortals describes a person, a relationship where we can unburden our hearts, our minds, share our priced secrets, have unlimited fun at that prrson's expense, be protective, be wise, be stupid and be a guide when needed.

But friend plus friendship for Fab5, so far in their existence majorly means Anchor, a Support, a Protector.
They seldom share anything ever, let alone such major changes in their lives. It's such loaded car that one, their's.
NxtRockstar.. thumbnail
Sahar!! Yes, well..I wanna believe you about alignment of tracks..mention of workshop and constant mention of classical music is hinting that we shall anticipate. I am positive about it.
A few observation..random one..
1. Manik not paying any heed to what Nandini is doing or not doing in her life..I mean career. He didn't respond when Nandini told him about workshop
2. Nandini saying how fab5 don't need anyone when they are together.. She has been realizing things on her own..of course right ones..but life surprises..
Those were two precisely..πŸ˜†
Enough prelude to upcoming track..Edited by Nxt_rockstar - 9 years ago
LittleWoman thumbnail
How badly I want to see growth in fab5 , like I want Roger to win every tennis match.πŸ˜†
More than manik's words, when I saw smile on dhruv's face, I just got irritated.ppl claim
he once upon time loved nandini πŸ˜† how, how how?
Coming to point I want fab5 to loose album.Friendship and love, choice game will coming
for sure.Then how they take decisions, based on that moment.Lots of hope from this track.
CVS bring it on.
Hello dishu πŸ˜ƒ