Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nneeiill

Telly bytes and Telly times ke segments se toh hum hi pakk chuke hai ... Good for nothing segments .. Toh pp ka mood toh off hona hi hai un sabme

Waise un logon ko bhi kya blame karna...actual shooting of the scenes has no fun moments b/w these two cuz they don't even look at each other...so uska kya dikhaayenge yeh log humein.

Interviews mein there is nothing new to ask about MaNan...

SBS toh naya naya aaya hai KYY cover karne...soon enough they will also get bored if Zombie doesn't give them bhaav for special segments like ROSE day and random shit like that๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7
And how he was thanking sbs in the end ki they helped them to know each other better ๐Ÿคฃ
AreYaar thumbnail

And how he was thanking sbs in the end ki they helped them to know each other better ๐Ÿคฃ

SBS is playing the part of Mummy/Daddy and/or Shaadi.com in this case...building a bridge over PaNi๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
have u guys scene this audio interview of parth and charlie...it was just before the show started...they r talking abt their characters and all..but the sound quality is way too poor so i dint even listen to the whole thing...they r pretty long interviews...there is part 2 and 3 as well
in this charlie mentions parth is a good singer in real etc
here also when interviewer ask abt the show...he is like ask charlie first..ye pehle se hi aisa tha ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAfpI2TN0K8[/YOUTUBE]

AreYaar thumbnail

have u guys scene this audio interview of parth and charlie...it was just before the show started...they r talking abt their characters and all..but the sound quality is way too poor so i dint even listen to the whole thing...they r pretty long interviews...there is part 2 and 3 as well

in this charlie mentions parth is a good singer in real etc
here also when interviewer ask abt the show...he is like ask charlie first..ye pehle se hi aisa tha ๐Ÿ˜†

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FAfpI2TN0K8[/YOUTUBE]

He can actually sing? Well that would explain his lip sync talent๐Ÿ˜†...oh so back then he used to throw Charlie under the bus? waah๐Ÿ˜†

I feel reluctant to watch this whole thing cuz a) Ismein CC hai and b) Pre-Manik waale PP mein mujhe koi interest nahin๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

He can actually sing? Well that would explain his lip sync talent๐Ÿ˜†...oh so back then he used to throw Charlie under the bus? waah๐Ÿ˜†

I feel reluctant to watch this whole thing cuz a) Ismein CC hai and b) Pre-Manik waale PP mein mujhe koi interest nahin๐Ÿ˜†

its a pain to even listen this..very bad audio qulaity..its a phone conversation...
interviewer asks him to sing..which he straight away declines...he says i am here to talk about the show and not show my talent ๐Ÿ˜†..then he promises he will sing once the show goes on air n all..
AreYaar thumbnail

its a pain to even listen this..very bad audio qulaity..its a phone conversation...
interviewer asks him to sing..which he straight away declines...he says i am here to talk about the show and not show my talent ๐Ÿ˜†..then he promises he will sing once the show goes on air n all..

This was for that BFF show, right? KYY ke baare mein toh baat nahin kar rahe ismein, correct?

LOL@ him STRAIGHT AWAY declining to sing...๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ Why am I not surprised...otherwise every pair ke segment mein unhein thoda bahut gaana gavaa lete hain and yahaan toh he's playing a singer in KYY and they've never gotten him to sing in any segment...pehle hi manaa kar diya hoga๐Ÿ˜†
EXOL thumbnail
na na they are talking abt KYY only ...kind of its promotion..no BFF...
when he says he is playing the lead singer...thats when interviewers asks him to sing and all

may be i should post these vdos in forum...parthiaans will have full patience to hear it and give us bits ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

na na they are talking abt KYY only ...kind of its promotion..no BFF...

when he says he is playing the lead singer...thats when interviewers asks him to sing and all

may be i should post these vdos in forum...parthiaans will have full patience to hear it and give us bits ๐Ÿ˜†

Good idea...wahaan bahut bhakt baithe hain Zombie and Angel ki full transcript decode karne ke liye๐Ÿ˜†

Yeh log apne BFF waale show ke time se hi KYY promote kar rahe the?๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†

And see again such a jhoota...show kabse on-air hai...kab gaana gaaya isne KISI bhi interview mein? Jhoootaaa zombie
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

Originally posted by: QweetPheelz

๐Ÿ˜†two strangers meeting for the first time trying to figure out how to address each other๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

Jaise arranged marriage ki pehli meeting fix ki ho๐Ÿ˜†

^the visual is actually  not so bad  ... quaint 70s wali pheel.. bherri qweet che ๐Ÿ˜ณ ๐Ÿ˜†

SBS is playing the part of Mummy/Daddy and/or Shaadi.com in this case...building a bridge over PaNi

Bridge over PaNi. Genius . ๐Ÿคฃ But PP ne jala diya isse bhi ๐Ÿ˜†

I feel reluctant to watch this 
ole thing cuz a) Ismein CC hai and b) Pre-Manik waale PP mein mujhe koi interest nahin

^Bilkul. Too much  CC is. Shez like Garlic. Kills the interview  ka appeal for me -_- and bina Manik ke PP ... kaun ?! ๐Ÿฅฑ