Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: nneeiill

Haha nur yes we cracked it .
The secret of manan Chemistry is boredom 😆 .
How lucky are we to get such unique couple 😃

If they weren't unique, we wouldn't like them only...our tastes tend towards the unique only😛😆...wohi same typical pairs ko dekhne mein kya mazaa😆
EXOL thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Love Couple India Season 2 0 Thumbnail + 7

Originally posted by: AreYaar

If they weren't unique, we wouldn't like them only...our tastes tend towards the unique only😛😆...wohi same typical pairs ko dekhne mein kya mazaa😆

true that 🤣
EXOL thumbnail
Rafi ke dil main abhi bhi PaNi sailing 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Rafi ke dil main abhi bhi PaNi sailing 😆

😆

LOL she is the ORIGINAL captain of this ship, man...yeh toh humesha hi PaNi pe sail karegi😛😛...HUMESHA...MaNan wala Humesha🤣
AreYaar thumbnail
Someone just posted in the forum that White IS one of Parth's fav. colors and maybe he changed it  to red cuz Niti guessed it🤣🤣

Apparently he said black, white and red...all three are his fav. colors😆
BarsaygaSaavan thumbnail

LOL achha, now you're in the mood to join the conspiracy theories bandwagon? Do din pehle toh you were being all, 'Yeh sab paagal log kya kya soch rahain hain...sach toh Kajuben ke ghaaghre mein atkaa hua PP wala hai"

But aaj lagaa naa thoda sa MIFFED when Niti didn't guess his fav. color?...Seriously weird cartoon he is...khud aise behave karta hai like she's radioactive and he can't look at her and if she doesn't notice something about him, toh isko bura lag raha hai

I love how bindaas Niti is...unfazed

And again you've mentioned STORE ROOM...is that why PP started trying EXTRA HARD to make her have the PHEELZ thereon?

Considering how #KneeDeepInPaNi my pheelz are, mai conspiracy  theories naa hi weave karoun toh acha hai ... i am protecting  my fragile phangurl dil from being 'hurted' ðŸ˜†

Haan .. its like bande ke liye EGO issue  ban gaya . Niti ko pheelz AYE kaise nai  ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜†bass ab tob mai lakar rahunga !!! (Uske baad Niti unn pheelzz ka karegi kya not PPs problem😆) . He just needs to WIN😆 

^Cuz he is like a Manik but not like a Manik  ðŸ˜†

And yesss I shall go down with this ship😆 . #HumeshaPaNiSeGeela

Edited by OneThatGotAway - 9 years ago
EXOL thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Someone just posted in the forum that White IS one of Parth's fav. colors and maybe he changed it to red cuz Niti guessed it🤣🤣

Apparently he said black, white and red...all three are his fav. colors😆

he just wanted to win the compatibility test bas ... 😆
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: OneThatGotAway

Considering how #KneeDeepInPaNi my pheelz are, mai conspiracy  theories naa hi weave karoun toh acha hai ... i am protecting  my fragile phangurl dil from being 'hurted' 

Haan .. its like bande ke liye EGO issue  ban gaya . Niti ko pheelz AYE kaise nai  bass ab tob mai lakar rahunga !!! (Uske baad Niti unn pheelzz ka karegi kya not PPs problem) . He just needs to WIN 

^Cuz he is like a Manik but not like a Manik  

And yesss I shall go down with this ship . #HumeshaPaNiSeGeela

@red:🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

EGO issue toh mujhe bhi lagta hai...and yes he likes to WIN...just like Manik...but not like Manik🤡😆

This is a great time to schedule another kiss...Zombie is in the mood to prove ki woh bhi pheelz jagaa sakta hai in his super BORED costar😆

AreYaar thumbnail

he just wanted to win the compatibility test bas ... 😆

LOL why did he want to win it? Not like they gave him any chocolates or CAKE as a reward...phir bhi🤣

So petty he is ki JHOOT bhi bol diya about him actually not liking white...lol...apparently this is from that "mujhko pehchaan lo" int of his...wahaan he said black, white and red...

Shaayad zombie ki yaaddasht kamzor ho gayi kaju khaa khaa ke😛

Niti was LEAST interested in "winning" this thing🤣
EXOL thumbnail
May be he dint hear her when she said white ... Or it could be the moment she said blue cap iska focus hil Gaya ... Uske baad use kuch Sunai Nahi diya

He was so happy to win lol .. Kabhi ye grumpy chacha lagta hai .. Kabhi ye bacha lagta hai ... 😆