Frequent Posters

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
LOL thanks for explaining the third P, Rafi :P
*raises a toast to PP and his eternal escapist tendencies*

--------------------------

From the previous CC:

Originally posted by: charminggenie

@AY - Dude people aren't going to enjoy it fully till Manik is not having his corner romance with her. But this conflict works for me, they can fight about their ideologies, silliness with each other as long it's about them only,. They are not in their 20s where I expect them to sort their issue nicely in a mature manner.  

You will love how Nandu pours the cola on his head and then stars wiping his face. Strugglebereal.

Princess is so cute, wonder if he has blue balls- Rafs that post is so in my head always.

@AY - Angry kiss was after he saved her from that  cliff , post storeroom but the taunts from Harshad that he has a thing for her, and he wants to be that knight to her . Pissed him, so he tried reverting back to the monster mode but as usual epic fail.

Yep that's what I thought too...cake wala kiss was post store-room and cliff rescue...when Manik was totally losing it in the aftermath of Harshad's "Tu Nandini ka hero banna chahta hai" taunts...

Ahh yet again meta lulz...lol
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
We spammed that too much. ðŸ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
AAAND here we gooo. ðŸ˜›

AreYaar thumbnail
[quote]They are not in their 20s where I expect them to sort their issue nicely in a mature manner.  [/quote]
LMAO was this an intentional dig at the 20 year olds in this cast, CG?🤣

Not like 20 year olds seem to be sorting out their issues any more maturely than the supposed teenagers in KYY.
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Pink Balls it is!
Manik has always struggled with naming his thing for with Nandu , always. Harshad, Cabir can all scream but he zones out and hides behind irrational anger, he needs Nandini to spell it out for me to realise it , he is that thick . I be still amused if he gets it the first time. The gold-fish expression be all cute. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

AAAND here we gooo. ðŸ˜›

Koi toh roko is bande ko🤣...He needs an ARMY of PR to save him from himself🤣
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Koi toh roko is bande ko🤣...He needs an ARMY of PR to save him from himself🤣

Every time he gives an interview, people NEED to PROMPT him the answers or make him READ out from a script. ðŸ¤£
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@AY-  Yes !! That was my lame attmept at the meta-humour of this show. All I  could think was these two should be nailing these childish, immature fights. This is all so amusing. 

Edited by charminggenie - 9 years ago
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Every time he gives an interview, people NEED to PROMPT him the answers or make him READ out from a script. ðŸ¤£

LOL wohi toh...that whole "Keep loving us" spiel seems rattofied from a script that Vikku seems to have made both him and Niti mug up😆...does he have a mind of his own? I doubt😆

Only that one reporter from Telly Bytes or something managed to get an interview out of PaNi which didn't involve gifts or the usual questions...usmein thoda bahut zombie man seemed to be using his own brain to answer for a change...didn't see any signs of behind the camera prompting😆...remember that one? The "Parth and Niti ki chemistry is very PROFESSIONAL" wala?😆