Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: .Kiran.

And I got so upset when I saw new pics with Veebha. Why is she back? So soon! I wish she would have stayed there forever!

Is it just me or did anyone else also get a very eerie/bad vibe from those pics? Niti was only throwing herself on Veebha while Veebha looked so disinterested. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
So I get the bitchiness too but why does he make it so bloody obvious like either you just don'y give interviews together or atleast be comfortable in group ones. 
Here even when Kriss and Ayaz were talking, he was so edgy , like he needed to take a leak or something. 

it;s hilarious though , the drama is cute ,  so childish. 

I don't even buy the on-screen chemistry thing resulted in all this . I am sure it's the food. Because that is the only thing which will bring out the mean Princess act. 

Either Viku is enjoying all this  and thinks this sells or he is just cool with these two making out on-screen .

I liked today's episode. Alteast the side-stories are interesting but for all their awkwardness these two are still selling their pair on-screen. 
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: AreYaar

LOL here all of us were wondering if Parth would do damage control in reaction to all the backlash...instead his attitude has gone up a notch...he's in UKHAAD LO mode of his own now😆...just doesn't give a damn ki kitna bhi OBVIOUS lage his dislike for Niti...he can't help himself.

And yeah, Niti is also giving up now in trying to play it for the cameras...taali ek haath se nahin bajti...and how long is it humanly possibly to try to smile at someone who behaves like you don't exist?

Vikku needs to give these ppl PR 101 classes or else just ban the media from sets.

Vikku ne inhe Allah k naam pe chhor diya hain! ðŸ˜¡ Or maybe he's too biased about PP to do that. And he loves the show's popularity too much to ban the media. 
-Mischievous- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Shit man... I wish they did the interview WITHOUT Triple PEE... Everyone was just like >😳 around him.. Even when they tried to lighten the moment, he ruins it... I wish they stuck to doing individual Parth interviews so it would be easier to avoid... Edited by -Mischievous- - 9 years ago
.Kiran. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Is it just me or did anyone else also get a very eerie/bad vibe from those pics? Niti was only throwing herself on Veebha while Veebha looked so disinterested.

Yes! YESSS!!! Finally someone said it! I felt the same way. Totally felt like Niti was throwing herself while they showed no interest. Veebha and CC were overacting their love for each other especially CC! And it seemed Krissan wasn't interested at all. She was playing along for the heck of it!
13thwish thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Today's episode I felt was just rubbish MaNan wise.. Is it just me but lately it feels like that legendary 'chemistry' is on its death bed these days.. choking and sputtering about to breathe its last any moment now? You have to literally scan the episode with a hawk eye to find that one brief spark of connection that rarely, barely happens among all the other filler crap that just falls flat..🤢🤢
This is so frustrating.. once upon a time MaNan sparkled in every sequence.. even the ones in which they 'hated' each other.. now toh they're supposed to be in 'louuu' and we're reduced to bollywood style catch-falls that not even the actors themselves look convinced about..new levels of pathetic😔

Some perspective would be appreciated.. is this just my anti-PP 'racism' or is this a valid criticism?😕
.Kiran. thumbnail
I just don't understand what they are planning to do with MaNan atm. Where are we heading? Where do MaNan stand right now? It's so confusing. Even if they are planning for confession on New Years, we need enough build up for that. And that can't be happening without MaNik actually naming this feeling 'love' and so far we haven't seen him heading that way. Not even thinking about it. I don't know. Right now I'm just confused with these two!
.Lilith. thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

Today's episode I felt was just rubbish MaNan wise.. Is it just me but lately it feels like that legendary 'chemistry' is on its death bed these days.. choking and sputtering about to breathe its last any moment now? You have to literally scan the episode with a hawk eye to find that one brief spark of connection that rarely, barely happens among all the other filler crap that just falls flat..🤢🤢

This is so frustrating.. once upon a time MaNan sparkled in every sequence.. even the ones in which they 'hated' each other.. now toh they're supposed to be in 'louuu' and we're reduced to bollywood style catch-falls that not even the actors themselves look convinced about..new levels of pathetic😔

Some perspective would be appreciated.. is this just my anti-PP 'racism' or is this a valid criticism?😕

I 2nd you Behena. Manik is making Nandu jealous on PURPOSE. He's leading Soha on and the 'chemistry' is JUST NOT THERE! ðŸ¤¢ ðŸ¤¢

Now I can safely say that they are mutilating both their characters. I'm sooo happy to start work, will take my mind off the show from now on. 
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: 13thwish

LOL I found the epi more amusing than this offscreen b.s. from PP that I was subjected to early in the morning.

It's not the chemistry that is off as much as the position MaNan are in...Manik ka broken hand, the general mopeyness, confused Nandu...

Otherwise Manik was amusing today in calling out Nandu's lies and their general awareness of each other is very much there still.

Just that Nandu's jealousy of Soha is making her look petty...and Nandu wasn't petty before...now all the antics she's using to get Manik away from Soha are just😆

The last trip and fall bit was really not needed...but then I can let it go cuz I liked how Nandu told him to take her hand and helped him up...some subtle bits continue on which make them worth the while...

I also liked that bit where Manik didn't let Soha touch his cheek after Nandu touched it😆...although usse pehle wala bit with Nandu randomly falling on him and then going all "lovey dovey" cupping his cheek was some poor direction.
.Lilith. thumbnail
These days, I'm just watching the show for time-pass, the 'craze' is gone.