Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AreYaar

What? Yeh kab hua? Do you mean Nandu ki Niti?

@Bushy: LOL so he saw Niti holding a packet of chips, toh wahaan se? Maan gaye bhukkad ke FOCUS ko...๐Ÿ‘

Jahan khaana wahan Bhukkad. I'm sure he only remembers it coz it's FOOD. ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail
Anu, LOL yes, finally a new pic for Rafz to LuLz on. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I liked Ayaz and Niti's camaraderie. Niti mentions Kolkatta and he says, yeah, she comes to meet me, and then says, remember who park? ๐Ÿ˜†
Then when asked about his memories, Ayaz is like, Niti used to be in town toh. ๐Ÿ˜†

They share a genuine bond. He seems protective about her, coz she's this little kid among the grumpy oldies. 

Highlight was how the interviewer skipped Parth and Ayaz was like, ask Parth what would he gift Niti? And he was observing Niti's face when Parth was talking. ๐Ÿ˜†
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Gosh they are so awkward and they don't even pretend. Blah, I mean it's like they be acting like kids purposefully . If you don't like someone , don't give bytes or just act mature and professional . It's as if they love selling their tiff to cameras. Silly bums . They give fodder for gossip themselves. 

But Ayaz is love, better he is a sadist too , i adore him. Niti is building her group too , good for her, you do your think and let the Princess preen around. CC has weird expressions. 

WORD, CG!

Never have I seen a more awkward bunch in interviews...freakin GROW UP, man...this guy needs a TIGHT slap or better yet a BIG punch to get his akkal thikaane...or they just need to ban the media from taking this guy ke interviews.

Ab toh poor Niti also isn't being able to keep up whatever little facade she can manage with smiling...

They are making it SO damn obvious now...if they don't do damage control ASAP, phir toh given the show's popularity, media will also jump on this gossip bandwagon only and tamasha will hit whole another level of chaos.

I wish all interviews were just Ayaz...we would happily watch them...aur kisi ki zaroorat hi nahin.
.Kiran. thumbnail
CC wants all the attention to herself, no wonder she looked pissedoff in that group interview. Her and Parth are so immature. No respect for others! No wonder they are close friends! Pathetic!

Niti, Ayaz and Zain are such adorable babies. They bring light to these otherwise boring, dark interviews! Give me these three!

Anyways, Merry Christmas guys to everyone who's celebrating. Have a good one!
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sanely_Insane

Anu, LOL yes, finally a new pic for Rafz to LuLz on. ๐Ÿ˜† 

I liked Ayaz and Niti's camaraderie. Niti mentions Kolkatta and he says, yeah, she comes to meet me, and then says, remember who park? ๐Ÿ˜†

Then when asked about his memories, Ayaz is like, Niti used to be in town toh. ๐Ÿ˜†

They share a genuine bond. He seems protective about her, coz she's this little kid among the grumpy oldies. 

Highlight was how the interviewer skipped Parth and Ayaz was like, ask Parth what would he gift Niti? And he was observing Niti's face when Parth was talking. ๐Ÿ˜†

Yeah, Ayaz was watching Niti with a smile there๐Ÿ˜†...puri Narad Muni type smile๐Ÿ˜†...sadist hai yeh bandaa...bechaari bacchi ki jaan lega kya?

PP was just being awkward, period...too busy bitching with CC on the side to answer or acknowledge anyone else dhang se...even when Ayaz said that if Parth gets all that food, he will make him share it with him, Parth just nodded like yeah whatever.

Even the interviewer was feeling the awkwardness in the air so OBVIOUSLY...lol

Notice how the SBS ppl NEVER came back after that one random visit on sets๐Ÿคฃ
.Lilith. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: charminggenie

Gosh they are so awkward and they don't even pretend. Blah, I mean it's like they be acting like kids purposefully . If you don't like someone , don't give bytes or just act mature and professional . It's as if they love selling their tiff to cameras. Silly bums . They give fodder for gossip themselves. 

But Ayaz is love, better he is a sadist too , i adore him. Niti is building her group too , good for her, you do your think and let the Princess preen around. CC has weird expressions. 

Niti is showing him the THENGA! ๐Ÿคฃ

And high time too, Ayaz is kept busy with two shows, Uttu aur PP ka patta toh bohot pehle hi kat gaya tha, PP and Abhi don't like each other (and PP tags the wrong Abhi on purpose!) and Zain- he probably has no idea that PP exists! ๐Ÿคฃ

There's no one with him except his birdie of a feather CC. Kriss has slowly moved away from him as well and the new girl is too busy fangirling over Niti in real life! ๐Ÿ˜†
Sanely_Insane thumbnail

Originally posted by: AreYaar

Yeah, Ayaz was watching Niti with a smile there๐Ÿ˜†...puri Narad Muni type smile๐Ÿ˜†...sadist hai yeh bandaa...bechaari bacchi ki jaan lega kya?

PP was just being awkward, period...too busy bitching with CC on the side to answer or acknowledge anyone else dhang se...even when Ayaz said that if Parth gets all that food, he will make him share it with him, Parth just nodded like yeah whatever.

Even the interviewer was feeling the awkwardness in the air so OBVIOUSLY...lol

Notice how the SBS ppl NEVER came back after that one random visit on sets๐Ÿคฃ

PP was being bitchy, he gives out this impression that ONLY I am smart, rest are bunch of losers who aren't FOCUSED. Or maybe it's just me. 

@Bold: Hai na? Ayaz was TRYING to make it lighter but this guy was so not interested in any joke, he was like "yeah okay", he was ONLY smiling with CC, rest he didn't give a damn about. 

How does he think he'll survive if he wants to join BW? Aisa attitude nahi chalega. 

SBS is smart, their first interview was not even an interview, just repeated shots and ONE question was asked, I bet they noticed the awkwardness too. ๐Ÿคฃ
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@AY - i don't even know what to say. I mean the guy  behaves like if he acts even civil with her , he would be out on the chopping block or something. I am sure many leads don't get along but they always play it for the cameras atleast during interviews. But these kids they just seem to want to out each other's drama. The moment there is indirect interaction between Parth and Niti, everyone is so bloody cold and awkward , it's hilarious. Like what this choti si Niti has done to him.  They really has had some legit serious wala drama which must be all childish . Bet Niti ate his food or something.  Or she is allergic to nuts.
He was making awkward laughs with CC, who kind of played along just to indulge him. But i like how Niti is also making all sadda hua faces at him- she has her own clique now , who cares for his grumpiness. But it's so strange the way they act, like the concept of playing it for the cameras seem alien to these guys, especially Princess P. 
charminggenie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
@Shells  - Niti has him by the balls, chodo nuts, this guy squirms and is so uncomfy around her. legit fear of Niti , thats it. 
Niti is such a doll , she plays along , that is why her interviews are so fun. Perfect foil to Ayaz. Kris seems so comfy with this crowd too. Poor Uttu he be stuck with grumpy folks. I so wanted Zain to pop around and make small talk with Niti , that will so piss both Uncle and his side-kick. 
.Kiran. thumbnail
Allergic to nuts๐Ÿคฃ ๐Ÿคฃ

Even earlier Niti used to try her best to smile and keep that facade on for cameras but this guy never bothered. In one interview, when asked about their kiss, Niti was saying it's her first and she looked at him asking him if it was his second time, this guy was so rude! I wanted to give him a tight slap right there. Does it hurt to act normal? Just normal? Jeez! So immature!