Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kashishk thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
taahir004 thumbnail
I just love the double treats

I hve to admit at first when I read the beginning of the update I really thought it was Maan thinking about revenge so I decided to read it
again and hey I got to now its Steve .
Maan having a dream about Geet and marriage will surely baffle him
because he is Geet's friend but Maan has started enjoying her company and he is also concern for her .
Raj notices the change in Maan and he likes what he sees , Geet advices Maan about his dad and he considers it too , but when he and Raj joins Geet's family in the restaurant he later has a heartfelt talk with his dad and he knows this was only possible because of Geet .
Maan now enjoys the company of Geet's family .
the presentation was mind blowing  Geet felt Maan had portrayed her
so beautiful . Steve on the other hand wants revenge as he cannot
get Geet out his mind
I'm just hoping that at the moment Geet is not with Steve but if she is
than please let Maan save her before anything happens

Hope your friends mum is well 

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update bas... steve maan falling for geet 
Downhill thumbnail
simply amazing
loved it
spicyrays thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
just read all the updates... nd really all were amazing... luved reading uar work... 
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
brilliant...so glad they sorted out their differences and became friends...its always nice to have family when you are away to help overcome you missing your family...geet being so mature and giving good advice to maan ...glad he talked to his dad...so glad maan got along so well with geet and her family...
that Steve..grr..hope maan gets to them before he does something to geet...please maan
Endgame thumbnail
amazing maha update maan dreaming about geet as his wife was awesome their moments was beautiful steve is so disgusting i was scared after reading teaser thought steve will do something n that will hurt geet good that it didnt happened very nice part thnx 4 update
payal.gupta177 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Amazing update..and a long one too..Maan got aquainted with Geet's family..also he talked to his own Dad and felt happy..Maaneet's assignment was highly appreciated ..Geet went missing, hope Maan finds her out sooner..Loved it.
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
hi thanks 4 da double superb intense fab updates! Well written! MAan falling 4 Geet! Maan meets her family! he realises the meaning of family n apologises 2 her dad! Maan treats Aliya as his little sister! Maan dreams tht Geet is his wife! Maaneet do well! Disgusting Steve! Oh no Geet in danger n Maan senses it! Hope he saves her frm Steve!
vspl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hi
nice update
maan n geet being friendly meeting of the family shree instantly calling maan bhai i so loved it maan talking with his father is touchy they have done te presentation
the msin attrction of the part is maan's dreaming of geet as his wife
the teaser part left us doubting i think that should be neither maan or steve must be someone else waiting to know is my assumption is right or wrong