THREAD 6

THREAD 7

THREAD 8 THREAD 9
Edited by richa_kapoor - 8 years ago
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

PART - 14

GEET behaved stubborn as she know Maan doesnt have any feeling for her. Plus her only wealth is her love symbol which was just developed inside her. She dont want to loose the baby.

'why you feel so concern about the baby?' Geet asked suspeciously.

'because this baby belongs to Khurana blood and deserve everything which only i able to provide.' Maan's voice was hard and sound rude to her.

'and what about me? Ye baby sirf khurana nahi hai. Its my part and i dont give my child to anyone.' She declared glancing in his eyes. She was determined and stubborn for first time.

Her eyes filled with tear. Maan was angry but control seeing her condition. He doesnt want her to get hurt so he sat near her and tried to talk softly. 'Geet just think about it wisely. Right now you need care and there is no one who take care of you and baby.' Maan was trying to convience her but nurse came and gave her injection so she can sleep camly. She get minor injuries on her body which giving pain to her.

Maan left reluctantly. Geet was under observation for next 3 days and in between Maan wont get a minute to come to see her. He will only updated by doc. She get discharge and left for her home. Geet decided to leave the city by the day. She first confirm her ticket and then start packing her belongings. She already hired a place to live in new city.

Maan called doc and she informed about her discharge. Maan was about to blast on her but he dont had enough time. He quickly left the office and reached to Geet's home. He already knew what was cooking in her mind and his assumption was true . She was all set to leave. Maan obstruct her way and forcily took her inside again.

'you are seriously sick? Are you out of ur mind? What r u trying to prove?' Maan just burst his all anger on her.

'now what i have done?' she snap back.

'where r u going?' Maan asked clutching her arm.

'its none of your business. You are not my boss anymore.' she reminded him.

'till my part growing in u,your every act is my business understood.' he pulled her to him and glared furiously.

'i already told u ye sirf mera baby hai. Apko to bachhe pasand b nahi hai.' she argued.

'thats why i avoid all this. But now unfortunately you r pregnant and with my baby,we both have no choice but to bear each other. Listen to me Geet i wont allow you to play with life of my baby. So come with me.' Maan commands her rather then made her agree with love.

'why should i stay with you? What relation we have sir?',She asked strongly.

Maan turn mute for a sec. He wont expected. 'i am the father of your child.'

'right. So u took me as ur mistress,who going to give birth to ur child?' Geetpoured out her feelings and Maan had no explaination.

He thought and offered suddenly what came to his mind first. 'ok fine you want relation. Then marry me.'

Geet's eyes widened not with shock but with sadness. He had no feelings but still ready to gave his name just to lock her. 'kyu sir? So u will get right to keep me with you. I knew thats is the only reason. But i will not marry you.' She told her decision.

'you was ready to slept with me, par shadi nahi kar skti? Kya main puch skta hu kyu?', Maan's words were harsh and peirced her. He damped his hand against the wall behind her and she clenched her eyes in pain.

She opened her eyes and found him glaring. Her own eyes were wet but she wont allowed her tears to come out sply infront of him who doesnt care at all. 'wo aap kabhi nahi samjhoge.' she said in a very calm voice.

Maan's anger rosed and he failed found a valid reason to stop her. 'ok then dont live with me. But why you leaving the city and job? I mean think sensibly. How difficult it was to settle at complete new place and search new job. I am sure you will need a job then why not in my company?'

'coz i cant afford mock in every eye.' she resoned. Maan opened his mouth to speak something but she cut him before he began. 'i knew apke darrse mere samne koi nahi bolega. But behind my back they dont leave a chance. Thats why its better i will go to new place jaha kisi ko iske aane se farak na pade.'

'ok fine my last offer,please accept job of care taker of my house. Ise hum dono ki baat reh jayegi. Tum apni job se is baby ka dhyan rakhna or waha koi tume kuchh nahi kahega. Not even at your back. See tume apni or baby ki need puri karne k liye kaam to karna hi hai to care taker ki job me kya burai hai? Us kaam me mehnat bhi kam hai as tume sirf servants ko instructions dene hai. Or rehne k liye outhouse bhi hai. To tum mere sath reh kar bhi nahi rahogi ek tarah se.' Maan assured her and offered a job which fulfill his all issues but only when if she except his proposal.

PRECAP: GEET'S DECISION

feeling nerveous or excited πŸ˜›πŸ˜‰ chalo firr likes complete karo pehle...
Gurti_Maaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
SORRY FOR POSTING LATE BUT MY ACC TROUBLING ME
aglaeca9 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Congrats on d new thread...
Nice update..Edited by mishtypiya - 9 years ago
zornitsa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Geet  has point... just for baby she cant go with maan..
..lets wait for her decision...

Monikaarora thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
helloo richa...its very nice part dear.. ..omg maan is hell bent on keeping geet with him only for the sake of his baby...but geet want to go away from everyone...lets see what the geet decision to this maan new offer...hope geet ye offer accept kr le...because she really need care and support this tym...waiting for next part dear...and ya..plz update "in love with stranger" also...
KINGKHANFAN thumbnail
Congrats on d new thread...
Nice update.. maan try every ways to keeping geet with him only for his baby...but geet want to go away from everyone..geet na shaadi sa bhi na kar de😲.maan offer new job...hope geet ye offer accept kr le...waiting for next part dear...
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
congrats on the new thread! thanks 4 updating! Superb intense emotional update! Well written! Geet doesn't want to lose her baby! she confronts Maan abt his intentions! Maan says its his child and part of him! Geet angry! She will nt give her child to anyone! Maan leaves bt asks to think abt it! Geet in hospital for further 3 days! Maan doesn't go n see her bt the doc updates him! Geet discharged! Maan upset tht he was not informed! She gets ready 2 leave the city n packs her stuff! Maan knows this n rushes 2 her place! Maan angry! Maan is rude! Geet tells him its nt his business! Maan tells as long as she is pregnant with his child it is! Geet tells him he hates children! Geet adamant on leaving! he wants to go with him! She questions their relationship! Maan says they wil get married! She refuses as she knws it only 4 the child! Maan taunts her! Geet explains he the hw will nt understand! Maan tells her to stay - she needs a job bt she says no! she will nt b made a mockery! Maan tries on last time - he offers her 2 b a cre taker of his house. she will stay at his outhouse! he will pay her! update soon!
fict thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice part but how can Maan be so emotionless. Geet is right in rejecting his marriage proposal.