Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Boxofficedetail @boxofficedetail
In USA #PK has already emerged biggest grosser of year!!

In Australia also #PK has already emerged biggest grosser of 2014!!

In UK #PK is expected to become highest grosser of year by Friday..

In Pakistan #PK all set to cross #HappyNewYear today and expected to cross #KICK by Sunday..
PK creating benchmarks in Pakistan.. Week One is all set to be
more than Lifetime of #HappyNewYear

Boxofficedetail @boxofficedetail #PK looking to create Week One record in USA by a distance..
BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
So I watched it last night and loved it  It was totally worth watching this movie and I'm so happy I did 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

PK Will Surpass Dhoom 3's Business: PVR Pictures

Aamir Khan-starrer PK is expected to surpass his 2013 release Dhoom 3's box office collections, PVR Pictures told NDTV.

"All I can say is that Dhoom (3) which released last year had also done tremendous business at the box office, but with the way early signals are from PK, it's looking like a film which will end up with better box office and better occupancy," PVR Pictures CEO Kamal Giachandani said. (Watch Video)

Dhoom 3 amassed a whopping Rs. 280.25 crore in terms of domestic collections, according to trade website Koimoi.com. PK has already collected Rs. 136.61 crore in its first five days, according to the website.

PK is expected to continue is strong momentum in the absence of any major release in the next few weeks and Christmas holidays. Positive reviews and word-of-mouth publicity is expected to also boost the box office performance of PK.

"The occupancies have been over 90 per cent not just in PVR chain, but I believe across the country, which is quite a phenomenal act considering the film had an ultra-wide with almost 6,300 theatres," Mr Giachandani said.

Directed by Rajkumar Hirani and produced by Vidhu Vinod Chopra,PK was released on Friday. Alongside Aamir Khan, PK also stars Anushka Sharma, Sushant Singh Rajput and Sanjay Dutt.

Edited by Lighthearted - 9 years ago
Sahirkhan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
guys comeon..where are anushka and aamir fans??
lets keep the thread on fire...
any early estimate for today's figure???
I_M_SultaN thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sahirkhan

guys comeon..where are anushka and aamir fans??

lets keep the thread on fire...
any early estimate for today's figure???

eartly trends sugguest 25cr is sureshot
let see evening and night shows

what was d3 collections? on 25 dec
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
http://www.addatoday.com/2014/12/pk-1st-week-collection-early-trends.html
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Sahirkhan

i dont mean to deviate much from the topic but i would love to see MR Shahruk khan calling aamir khan "aadha actor" in front of media and indian crowd..bloody idiot dares to call aamir adha actor in front of NRI audieince...dare he say that in front of indian crowd when aamir is rocking at box office...

R.I.P stupid movies and stupid actor!!
R.I.P happy new year and shit express!!

bichare ka bubble break ho gaya!!...being in spotlight and taking or buying awards doesnt mean one is superior!!

wom and bo collections speaks about your C.V Mr khan...and he is miles behind aamir in both!!

sorry for the deviation...lets celebrate P.KšŸ‘šŸ‘

Sahir, you know I love you, right?? This is gold.

I agree completly. Anyone who calls Aamir an aadha actor is just bitter and making a big fool of himself. Nobody in the industry right can even touch Aamir as far acting is concerned.To put it simply, Acting is Aamir.

Do you remember what Aamir's respone was when asked about this?? He said he didnt want to comment and those who dig holes for others fall into those themselves.

And how right he was. The self proclaimed full actor fell in face first. PK is set to make a mockery of Shahrukh's films. It will get HNY's lifetime in one week and CE in around ten days. Talk about embarrasing.šŸ˜†

As for acting chops, there never was a contest,never has been to me. Aamir just gave his career best performaces in a role and story so amazing and iconic that it will be remembered for ages and ages to come. Even those who dont like him are singing him praises. That is talent, that is acting.

While least said about the other the better. Setting off his butt on fire with God knows what to show the so called chemistry. Can it get any worse??

Its clear who is winning on both fronts and that too by a margin.
Edited by Arsal-AK - 9 years ago

Originally posted by: MaNeBhiPyarKiya

eartly trends sugguest 25cr is sureshot

let see evening and night shows

what was d3 collections? on 25 dec

25 cr. .. PK will cross that
Talkingmoviez.com @Talkingmoviez
#PK Smruti cinema (Single Screen Nagpur) - 1st Week Net Collections -14,06,262/- (City record).
Previous Record -11.55 lakhs (#Dabangg)Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 9 years ago