Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
checkout her interview in clors website she says she is uber bold and india is not ready for her
MithiBani thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Hahaha!! Love this fiery Diandra. Not that love struck one. πŸ˜† 

Especially liked this...

Asked if she would ever like to meet Gautam outside the 'Bigg Boss' house, Diandra said, "I
don't have any problem in meeting him after the show gets over. But, I think he has to take
his mother's permission to meet me."

Bwahahahaha!! Hilarious!! πŸ˜†
Sakina3 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Err if you aren't a momma's boy that doesn't mean you don't love your mum or dad to bits and pieces.

Momma's boy signifies something else. I don't know ANY woman who would want to be in a relationship with a 'momma's boy'.

Great interview!
Edited by Sakina3 - 9 years ago
-Believe- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

πŸ˜›
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
TBH, what Gau and Di were doing was not love...it was just embarrassing for others to watch, for one moment even though we assume nothing happened , still the way they were handling each other could make anyone embarrassed forget about immediate family members...I have a two year son...if he does the same and that too on the national television...even I would ask him to stop it. This action of mine will not be that I will be controlling his life but guiding him about right and wrongs in life...Gautam was entirely wrong even though he didn't initiate, it was due to his stupidity that his mum had to intervene...

khushi_shankar thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: --SH7_Sunny--

So, Is there any probs being mumma's boy 😲 πŸ€”... He loves his mom respects her decision listen to her toh ab kya usme bhi probs hain kya this thing I didn't know. 

No one in the world has right to stay stop being mumma's boy or papa's boy its his personal decision to listen who he wants to and if he is mumma's boy then let it be.

Mom is the first thing for every son/daughter in their lives. 

She shldnt had said like that. πŸ€”

πŸ˜†Diandra is acting like a bahu angry with her saas for controlling her husband. It's so weired, it's almost funny!
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: cherrypansy

TBH, what Gau and Di were doing was not love...it was just embarrassing for others to watch, for one moment even though we assume nothing happened , still the way they were handling each other could make anyone embarrassed forget about immediate family members...I have a two year son...if he does the same and that too on the national television...even I would ask him to stop it.This action of mine will not be that I will be controlling his life but guiding him about right and wrongs in life...Gautam was entirely wrong even though he didn't initiate, it was due to his stupidity that his mum had to intervene...

</div>

<div>

<div></div>

Agree when that open kiss episode aired gautam's bro told his mom not to watch bigg boss that day
His mom was very upset i dont know why diandra is acting weirdEdited by melodrama - 9 years ago
cherrypansy thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodrama

Agree when that open kiss episode aired gautam's bro told his mom not to watch bigg bosd that day
His mom was very upset i dont know why diandra is acting weird

I never expected this kind of response from DI ( I have great respect for her as she is independent woman with a strong mind and knows how to voice her opinion)...but she also behaved like other evicted contestants..and the way she behaved...it seemed that she is a victim.
PoisonousHeart thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
Blame your 'hormones' then, Why blame Gautam?πŸ˜‰
Kwerky thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Well done, Diandra!!! πŸ‘ πŸ‘
Fiery and plain-speaking Diandra. 

You said it like it is. πŸ˜ƒ