Gautam should stop being mumma's boy: Diandra Soares

FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
Mumbai: Model Diandra Soares, the latest to get evicted from 'Bigg Boss 8', has lashed out
at her former love interest and co-contestant Gautam Gulati by terming him a 'mumma's
boy'.

The 35-year-old model, who had a brief fallout with Gulati on the show after he said that the
two were just friends after their romance drew negative feedback, feels the 'Diya Aur Baati
Hum' star should learn to take a stand in life.
"I am really sad with Gautam's behaviour and which woman won't be upset... I just have
one advice for Gautam and that is -- be a man and grow up. Stop being a mumma's boy
everytime. He should learn to take a stand," Diandra told PTI in an interview.
Asked if she would ever like to meet Gautam outside the 'Bigg Boss' house, Diandra said, "I
don't have any problem in meeting him after the show gets over. But, I think he has to take
his mother's permission to meet me."
Diandra's proximity with Gautam on the show sparked rumours that the former is expecting
and had undergone pregnancy test during her stay in the house.
Rubbishing such stories, the model said that a doctor was called in the Big Boss house to
treat her for some hormonal imbalance.
"I don't know from where these pregnancy rumours have come from. That's all rubbish and
crap. These are completely untrue. I have been taking medicines for some hormonal
imbalance for a long time and those tests were part of my medication," she said.
Diandra was known for her quirky fashion sense and good cooking skills on the show.
Ever since she first set foot in the Bigg Boss house, Diandra found strong allies in Karishma
Tanna and Upen Patel who were her closest friends.
Asked who has the maximum chances of winning the eighth season, Diandra said, "I don't
know. It's very unpredictable this time. The true colours of people are yet to come out."
The model will start shooting her debut movie next year.
"I was about to shoot the film this October. But it didn't happen as I got into Bigg Boss. So,
the makers have pushed the date to February," Diandra said.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
For Diandra 

-AAMIRnSHERRY- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
And you(Di) should stop trying to be his mother!
bloodymary thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
YESSS HAHAHAHAHHAHAHA DI!!!! ðŸ¤£
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
So, Is there any probs being mumma's boy 😲 ðŸ¤”... He loves his mom respects her decision listen to her toh ab kya usme bhi probs hain kya this thing I didn't know. 

No one in the world has right to stay stop being mumma's boy or papa's boy its his personal decision to listen who he wants to and if he is mumma's boy then let it be.

Mom is the first thing for every son/daughter in their lives. 

She shldnt had said like that. ðŸ¤”
Edited by --SH7_Sunny-- - 9 years ago
jessiekore thumbnail
GG can be who ever he wants to be it Mumma's Boy  however Diandra needs to have a reality check she is not in a foreign country this is India - get a life peace
TheBigTamasha thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Mumma's boy jise apni mumma ki tab yaad nahi aayi jab lotion lagaye ja rahe the, massages di ja rahi thi, bathoom tour kiye ja raha the...before the mumma's message "kisshi bhi karunga huggy bhi karunga"😳 and aftewards "Ye jo tum karti ho na kissing hugging acha nahi lagta sab"...fattu kahi ka🤣🤣🤣
beingmelodic thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
acha to kya joru ka ghulam bane
andhradada thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
being Mummma's boy..crime hai kya...stop playing victim card di...show some standard...in the whole episode..both were at fault...by blaming goutham ..you wont become a saint.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail

Originally posted by: andhradada

being Mummma's boy..crime hai kya...stop playing victim card di...show some standard...in the whole episode..both were at fault...by blaming goutham ..you wont become a saint.

now behaving like so called ablaa nari ðŸ˜­ ðŸ˜³