Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fairfairysays thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Excuse me di...give me one reason for gautam to not listen to his hurt mom , and continue with the relation ,whatever it is..it was not like u both were head over heels in love ! And for gods sake he had taken a STAND...and that was to keep your hands and lips off him...isnt that a stand??..may be not for you...
FeminEra thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: TheBigTamasha

Mumma's boy jise apni mumma ki tab yaad nahi aayi jab lotion lagaye ja rahe the, massages di ja rahi thi, bathoom tour kiye ja raha the...before the mumma's message "kisshi bhi karunga huggy bhi karunga"😳 and aftewards "Ye jo tum karti ho na kissing hugging acha nahi lagta sab"...fattu kahi ka🤣🤣🤣

70% indian men are mumma's boys
They get married to their mother's choice after dumping their gf's

Welcome to India 😆
JIYA_22 thumbnail
Gautam is Respecting his Family decision which is great!
He is Mama's boy you have any problem !
prabharajani thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
ha ha what is wrong in being a mama;s boy i have two kids  one 14 and another one 11 but i still am a mamas girl i listen to my parents wvery time may be diandra doesnt care for her parents and their reputation but obviously in india 80% people care what if he cared for his parents and left her even he dint say  that he loved her even ABISHEK BACHAN left karishma kapoor after their engagement bcoz jaya bachan had problem with karishma that was engagement dude 
attiya1.3 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
permission from his mother🤣
FeminEra thumbnail

Originally posted by: prabharajani

ha ha what is wrong in being a mama;s boy i have two kids one 14 and another one 11 but i still am a mamas girl i listen to my parents wvery time may be diandra doesnt care for her parents and their reputation but obviously in india 80% people care what if he cared for his parents and left her even he dint say that he loved her even ABISHEK BACHAN left karishma kapoor after their engagement bcoz jaya bachan had problem with karishma that was engagement dude

Harman baweja dumbed bips coz some pandit told his mom she is bad luck for harman 🤣
Adnus90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: melodrama

70% indian men are mumma's boys
They get married to their mother's choice after dumping their gf's

Welcome to India 😆

Is that good?

I hate it when parents want to tell you who to be friends with and who not. It's your life and you have every right to find out on your own where every relationship in your life takes you.
FeminEra thumbnail

Originally posted by: Adnus90

Is that good?

I hate it when parents want to tell you who to be friends with and who not. It's your life and you have every right to find out on your own where every relationship in your life takes you.

No its not good but we cant change their mentality
amara1 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
The most interesting part for me was to read "hormonal imbalance". 😆Maybe thats why she was acting so desperate(and blaming gautam despite actually being hurt about ex-'s wedding)😕
manuli thumbnail
Calling Gautam a mumma's boy doesn't take away from the fact that Diandra was a very insecure and domineering person... Maybe that's why she wasn't happy with the fact that she couldn't control Gautam and make him dance to her tunes. 

Putting your family first or keeping their needs in mind doesn't make anyone a lesser person.