Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

idunno thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
hai ram maan itna nitche gir gaya ki ladki ko kidnap kiya?i dot think so may be he wants to talk to girl.now question is jo geet ne kiya kya woh
 right tha ya nahin?
lekin jo maan ne kiya wo bhi right nahin tha.
i think maan should have taken different approach he should not have humiliated himself to this low as what he behaved was also many people do that it is not uncommon but he being an educated person do that is not acceptable but can be forgivable after repenting , one chance can be always given.secondly in day to day life there are many people surrounding us we see many divorces and many husband wife friends all relationship problems ,being and such a big business tycoon- he will not wait for someone in parking lot overnight-he has got means to find out or he could have hired the room there-
secondly he follow her well and good but he take all biting from yesh is out of his character, by the way he now wants to talk to that girl is wise idea but kidnapping is bad idea.
 i have seen many such man who do mistakes but will never go so low to say sorry to women their man ego is always there.
though maan is indeed repenting if he was not he could got marry by now but he didn't so it clearly shows his regrets.
secondly it was geet's fault also as relationship was based on truth why she didnt disclose this to anyone and this was not love marriage it was arrange marrage and in arrange marrage little doubt breaks marrage immidietly and she should have not hide such big thing from his family and her family why should have they dont belive when she had enough proof but as u said than this story could not have progressed.so considering this fiction jisme sab kutch chalta hai  i will like you to update soon and will now like how maan manofying geet?good luck and marry christmas to you.

TinaSwiss thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely updt
maan in guilt wanted 2 apologys
yash punched maan
_CrystalFlames_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
What will be maan's reaction seeing geet with rahul????
I hope this time he doesn't mu her...
MystiqueDew thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
It's not that Maan is entirely at fault.
Just to show Geet as strong woman, this is really unfair.
geeta-99 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Maanneet face off but now maan will again misunderstand her n think that she moved on with another guy...
Continue soon
jeyanthi123 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
awesome updat...
finaly yash found geet...
continue soon
maaneetsangel thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
awesome... Liked it ...

Thanks for pm ...

Thanks for update...

Continue soon...
Maya_Maan thumbnail
Awesome dear,
Loving this ff,,
nice plots,
it's been five years and Maan is feeling guilty and searching for Geet,
but Geet had started an new life with an new family,
Geet had moved on where Maan is struck,
loving to see what happ next

punam2712 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
WHERE IS PART 7
WHY HAS IT BEEN REMOVED WITHOUT ANY NOTE
HAS THE STORY BEEN DISCONTINUED
Alamelu thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Finished reading. I get that Yash and Rahul are angry on maan but to beat him like that. That does not seem right. Waiting to see how they all mistake maan for taking his daughter away. That was not right on maan.  
Loved it