Users

Frequent Posters

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 9 years ago
maan stalking gettiing punches now kidnapping amu
Endgame thumbnail
Lovely part i really like this strong geet maan followed geet n got punched he deserve this because the way he treadted geet n now he kidnapped ankita really curious to know what will happen next thnx 4 pmEdited by Drashtilove - 9 years ago
vrinda22 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
maan thinking geeet moved on n having daugh..
but his heart saying no
even if she is moved on he deserves it
maan coming 2 geets room
but geet denied to recognize him..maan dad had heart attack 
n he missed geet ..
yash n rahul punched maan..
he deserves it..
for all the sufferrings geet faced he must be punched more
he found out she is in agra n following her.
but geet still firm not to talk to him
maan took ammuwith him..
omg..yeh galat hai..
this will make more complications..
geets 2 bgs will fume more
will he come to know she is his daugh
nice part
6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

how can Yash punch Maan now...

Geet must have signed him not to say anything but why he kept quiet when everybody were accusing her...

why didn't he did this when Geet was thrown out of house...if he can punch Maan then he should have punched his own dad and mother... it is very easy to take out ur anger on the member of other family but not urs...Maan is elder to yash as his own parents...after Geet's marriage Maan was elder relative to him...his own parents are more faulty then Maan...so first he should punch them before Maan...

Geet's parents must have thought good life for Geet so if after her marriage they came to know of some truth then they should have hided it...and if they wanted to know truth they would have enquired before coming to conclusion...but they came barging to her in-laws house and start beating and accusing her...if her own parents can't believe her then why we are expecting to believe her from her one day old relatives...

yes Maan has taken vows to protect her but he didn't took vows to protect her if she is cheating him...if her own parents saying that she had relation then how can he not doubt her...

we all here talk about platonic relations husband ko aisa nahin karna chahiye and so on but once we think that Geet also is faulty in hiding facts from him...she also have taken vows to be truthful to him...why she didn't confess everything to him first...she could have done it before marriage...agar Maan ko problem hoti then he could have said no to marriage...rishat toot jaata lekin Geet sach ko bata kar khud ko begunaah saabit kar sakti thi...but she hided everything from her parents and her husband and in-laws so she was equally in fault...

that is why I don't support this inhuman and violent behavior from anybody with Maan...

without violence also we can portray anger and feelings...

interesting update...

waiting for next part...

Edited by 6n6s6k6i6r6a6n6 - 9 years ago
kkmouli thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
Read all parts till now..
Beautiful SS..
I feel both maneet are at fault..
Geet is at fault because she has not told everything to man before marriage..
I understand why she couldn't tell this to her parents as they are conventional ppl.. 
Atleast she could have explained everything to man. It is not like he would also misunderstand her if she explains everything clearly..
So it is her mistake to start with..
And maan without giving her any chance to explain her side of story just threw her out.. This is his mistake..
I think both are wrong and maan's mistake is a bit more.. He should have confronted her first.
Geet hiding such a thing is acceptable to certain extent but maan not giving her any chance to say her story is unacceptable..
But again this is just my POV..
Waiting eagerly for maneet confrontation and also to see how you take the story further..😃

-Adwika- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
truly di mujhe kuch samjh nahi aa raha kya likho, but I m just loving this strong headed Geet, apne past ko face kiya but phir bhi kuch react nahi kiya, its simple she doesn't want Maan in her life now, nd why should she, when she wanted support from him, he just left her without asking anything, and now when he got to know the truth thats why he wants to ask for forgiveness, agar sach kabhi saamne hi nahi aata toh Maan uske parents ya Geet ke parents toh Geet ko hi galat samjhte, aur Maan abhi soch raha hai ki Geet shayad move on kar chuki hai, tab woh yeh nahi sochta, tab woh sochta she showed her true color, how B**** she is that she married another and have a daughter, but jab sach pata hai toh galati ka ehsaas ho raha hai, warna toh Geet zinda hai bhi ya nahi uhe koi fark bhi nahi padta, kuch zyada hi likh rahi hoon, hai na, but kya karoon mujhe aisi situation padkar hi bohot gussa aata hai, chodo ab mujhe wapas aane ke baad new update jaldi se dena, me abhi se waiting
-Adwika- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

di has updated on pg 90, unhone status change nahi kiya
Desigirls12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

wow lovely emotional omg update..te way my maan was shocked to see his geet with some and trying to talk with her but geet ignoring him and my maan decide to confront to her at any cost but geet ki ignornace and her two bgs punching my maan was lovely emotional..te way my maan  heart winch seeing as small girl calling his get as mom was lovely winching..omg wat my maan did took his daughter to talk with his geet..i love te update 
Gudiyeet thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
maan seeing geet another man 
he went geet room meet her 
he was shattered geet don't know him 
in bus yash punched maan rahul too
maan knows small girl calling geet mumma 
he want gaat moved her life 
he followed her bus want talk to her 
nice update
Pumpkinseed thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Awesome part..
Maan following Geet everywhere but she is not ready to talk to him and behaving as if he is a stranger..
Maan took ammu with him..