Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

AngelTeen thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 3

Meera and Mohan...are the names deliberate? Meera, the one who loved Mohan (Krishna) but could never be one with him physically that is because spiritually he and she belonged together? is this supposed to reflect upon Arnav and Khushi's relationship because even though the two have been physically separated, they are still in tune with each other and care deeply for each other, like they have always been in each other's minds and thoughts...always been united spiritually...
Or maybe I am just being random but do tell me if whatever I wrote above makes sense wrt the story :)

Loved the chapter...the awkwardness mixed so well with the comfort of knowing someone that well...
Edited by AngelTeen - 9 years ago
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
MB... its a light update comparative to other chapters for me. But I had many questions after reading this update. Few things I couldn't understand. One is the relation of Arnav and Maya and When Maya is so sweet.. why Mohan has to stay with Arnav.. kids are suppose to be with mom's right when they are small... But I should not judge anything at this point. I will wait for the story to unfold in its pace. 

One thing I loved in this update is Meera saying that, "you couldn't remember being that kid mommy",.. for her age.. that thought is simply fantastic. She is a very lovely girl. 

Finally she sent the text to Arnav. I wish I could see the million dollar smile on Arnav's face after seeing that text. 

He came to her house.. still she is feeling that inconvenience. I think she needs lot more time to get used to his presence around her. I wonder how long they are going to be in India. Becasue .. Arnav has that much time to move things forward.. if he has anything in mind to do such thing. 
canapoem thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
sman thumbnail
Mira..am so sorry for the late comment even though I read it immediately.

Meera..anyone would fall in love with her..her pain breaks my heart..Arnav is a great guy..hope he won't mess up this time..

Edited by sman - 9 years ago
luvbug thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Oh wow meera is awesome... Lovely chap... Had tears in my eyes towards the end... Meera is so much matured for her age
niharika111 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I had this very random thought while reading this chapter...why is it that always men have to do the work, especially where Khushi is concerned? All those years back it was NK who stood firmly by Khushi's side while she dealt with her insecurities. He was her pillar of strength and she did fall in love with him. Now its Arnav who is doing most of the work. I understand that Arnav and Khushi's situations are very different. Arnav had an amicable (or so I gathered) separation from Maya while Khushi lost a spouse. So it is understandable why Arnav can move faster towards her than she is moving towards him. But it almost feels as if Arnav is coercing her into taking a step forward. That theme seems to remain constant in both relationships in Khushi's life...its always the men taking it forward. I know its your story to tell...and I'm loving it...yet I keep hoping to see Khushi seek out Arnav as well. I feel very sad for Arnav. At least Khushi got it all with NK...love, passion, happiness, companionship!!! I dont know Arnav's story but he somehow seems very sad...maybe deep inside! I hope when/if Khushi decides to begin a relationship with him, she makes him feel just as special!!! 
Shamz94 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Can't wait for Khushi to meet Arnav's son
Loved the update the bowed between Arnav's meera ita beautiful
-Saumya- thumbnail
Both Arnav and Khushi hate waiting. But isn't it an irony that they had to wait for ten years to meet again?

This is the first update where there's a smile following a memory of NK instead of the pang of hurt. Is Khushi finally ready to move forward?
Mirabell thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Engager 3 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: xshilohx

I will be back! 😛

And as always, I will wait. :)
seshatree thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I would say that this was a lovely and heart rending update. Loved the way ASR handled the small child...