do u think dey will show ishita getting pregnant in future on d show? - Page 4

Poll

do u think dey will show ishita getting pregnant in future on d show?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suhaaana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 9 years ago
ekta's show ishu getting pregnant is bound to happen
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
its a fictn yar...
ishu pregnancy poss bt tht is too far...
natkhat_angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavi2311

its a fictn yar...

ishu pregnancy poss bt tht is too far...

Actually even in the non fictional world, pregnancy if your tubes are not functioning right for whatever reason, is possible. You can have a surgery and then go for IVF treatment, or directly the latter. It's harder, but not impossible.

I don't understand how the doctors even figured it out. From what I know, it's actually very invasive to get accurate results of problems of fallopian tubes. It's not some simple blood test!😆
columbia thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6

Originally posted by: tushara11

Pallavi,

u may have add both,
If ISHITA present character will continue like like this, then no. she will be JM and doing social service for others and also there r high chances bringing shgun back to raman bedroom for ruhi ke liye.

Mainly, she dont have time to do all these things  to have a baby.Poor raman , giving lot of hints, still ishita is tubelight.

I don't get what you mean ðŸ˜•

ishita cannot get pregnant that's what the premise of her character is 
I think the poll is made to show how stupid the CVs are that they have butchered every characters that everyone - mojo ritzy believe they will show ishita pregnant - not for your reasons but becos the CV h are so stupid 
natkhat_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

I don't get what you mean ðŸ˜•

ishita cannot get pregnant that's what the premise of her character is 
I think the poll is made to show how stupid the CVs are that they have butchered every characters that everyone - mojo ritzy believe they will show ishita pregnant - not for your reasons but becos the CV h are so stupid 

I agree with you, but sorta disagree with you. There is no way for doctors to determine whether she'll be a mother or not for sure, unless they did some extensive tests on her, which I'm sure, she and her family would never have agreed for. Far too invasive.

Secondly, the matter can be handled well, without butchering her premise, by talking about artificial methods of getting pregnant. But it would require the CVs to become more intelligent. Or else they'll end up looking stupid as always as you said.😆 Surrogacy, IVF, Artificial Insemination or IUI. 

As a doctor, (not a gynecologist), I feel as if showing IshRa going through IVF (the best method for someone with damaged tubes), would turn into such a nice story. It has an above 40 percent rate of working too, so it might also look like a workable approach. 

Long speech for nothing. Sorry!
columbia thumbnail

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

I agree with you, but sorta disagree with you. There is no way for doctors to determine whether she'll be a mother or not for sure, unless they did some extensive tests on her, which I'm sure, she and her family would never have agreed for. Far too invasive.

Secondly, the matter can be handled well, without butchering her premise, by talking about artificial methods of getting pregnant. But it would require the CVs to become more intelligent. Or else they'll end up looking stupid as always as you said.😆 Surrogacy, IVF, Artificial Insemination or IUI. 

As a doctor, (not a gynecologist), I feel as if showing IshRa going through IVF (the best method for someone with damaged tubes), would turn into such a nice story. It has an above 40 percent rate of working too, so it might also look like a workable approach. 

Pls don't put this idea in cv head becos they will show ishita pregnant and they won't even bother explaining it scientifically for get explaining they won't even have a dialogue which can just repeat what you have stated here! And then a section of Indian population will make girls who cannot get pregnant go through crazy invasive stuff to get preggie 
Pls pls no! 
natkhat_angel thumbnail

Originally posted by: columbia

Pls don't put this idea in cv head becos they will show ishita pregnant and they won't even bother explaining it scientifically for get explaining they won't even have a dialogue which can just repeat what you have stated here! And then a section of Indian population will make girls who cannot get pregnant go through crazy invasive stuff to get preggie 
Pls pls no! 

Lol. I hope to God, they show it actually.😆 Might help out the section of the society that gets their sons married again to have babies. They actually do better with details in YMH than most other shows. And all the characters are educated - Ishita is a doctor herself for God' s sake - I want them show her pregnant and that too logically! YMH is a mature love story - they need such mature storylines!
columbia thumbnail
No they won't believe me they won't. 
A cv who shows a raped woman wanting to commit suicie can never show progressive stuff 

Pls don't wish this 

Ii don't know if you have watched ekta before I have. They will ruin it fosho
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: natkhat_angel

tfs doctor! IVF track wud be such a lovely track to watch ðŸ˜Š Edited by peace.. - 9 years ago
peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
wrong postEdited by peace.. - 9 years ago