AarYa: wo hai zara khafa khafa Final part: page 14. 6th september 2015

jhillyarya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Nowadays I am listing old songs much, so the result is whenever I cant find the exact title of my writings then this songs help me.. same happened here..  I hope you will like it...

WO HAI ZARA KHAFA KHAFA

irritated yash wake up because his phone ringing. He really don't have wish to take the call but it already disturbed him.. its 5 at morning. He become more irritated to see the time. He somehow pick the call..

"yash I come to park for walk, can you please meet me??"

He is still so sleepy, coz he slept late previous night. The over load office works really become reason of this and after this now early morning aarti calling for what?, "I really cant now aarti.. for god sake grow up.. its early 5, stop your stupid reason for calling me" he ended the call at once, didn't give any chance to aarti to speak a little and immediately he went to deep sleep.."

And another side tears rolled on, "how he can be  this much rude??didnt even listen to me? Mansi is right with time everything change.. now for him I am ot that much important as before.."

At 7 am..

Yash wake up and check the time.., "aarti, why you didn't wake me up??" he shouted but then remember about the call and get a break when all things clear what was their conversation.. is that conversation? Actually one side conversation..

"uff, whats wrong with me?  How I talked like that?" he scolded himself.. "I seriously lost my mind, you idiot yash.. I didn't even ask her if she is in any problem.."

Yash  was feeling guilty, he never talked with her like this, she called and he just scold her, "how I showed my work pressure on her..?"

He was about to call her but he know her, she wont take his call definitely so drop the idea.. ,"better I go to her place, aarti must be hurt and angry, but at this time how I can go there?"

He was confused what to do. Mostly he want to say sorry, "I didn't even think before talking.. what should I do now?" and a name come to his mind, "pari, yes I can ask her without any hesitation, after all she is my shali in relation", he smiled and without doing late he diled pari's number..

Yash: good morning pari..

"good morning, but kya jiju you both don't sleep at night when you are in different place also? How you both can disturb me at this time when only after 2 days my weeding? All should let me take rest so that I can glow but all disturbing me ", paridhi complaint with sleepy voice..

Yash: I am sorry but I just wanted to know how are you??

Pari: jiju please, we both know you didn't call me for asking this.. and you concentrate on your wife na, why disturbing me.."

Yash bit his tongue, this two sister know very well to read mind, "for that I need your help dear, please give the phone to your di.."

Pari: and hows that possible? As per my knowledge she must me romancing with you at the morning date

And rest of the conversation was like this which made yash surprised and tensed.. aarti still didn't return after walk.. but why? She don't take this much time usually, she called at that time, "was she in any problem?" yash thought.. he didn't do late to go that park..

It is true that from lats few days yash not giving time to aarti, but again its for her only. He keeping himself busy so that he cant miss her much.. aarti is in her mayka for her younger siter's weeding preparations and here poor yash become alone. And he is trying hard to complete all the works before this weeding so that he can attend all functions peacefully and after that his plan to spend some quality time with her wife ad equally can fill this time which they missing now., but in this process he didn't realize that he really avoiding her, not intentionally but its happening. Ands if he notice then he would understand that from last 5 days yash didn't even talk with aarti. At morning he leave for work as soon as possible, whole day he stays busy. I middle if aarti call then he cant attend if attend then only say, "I am busy aarti, will call latter..

But after the tiring day at late night when he return home then he miss the presence of his wife, it become hard to sleep without her, then he want her, atleast to talk but then that's late night, "she must slept after whole days work, better not to disturb her". And like this days passed..

Aarti had to come to her parents place, her sister's weeding and for helping her mother she come and will stay till all rituals will over. And after she come here she become busy. Whole day fly away with works when get a little break then only one person come to mind and when she call him get him busy..  and at night when she become alone after all works then wait for his call, this time become difficult to spend. She want to call but again that's late night, "he must be so tired and sleeping, its better to let him sleep now.."

And it was paridhi who noticed all these.. most of siblings expert to give suggestion in all these the same thing did paridhi. She was aware of the restlessness of aarti so she gave the suggestion previous night, early morning is the best time,, nothing can disturb then.. aarti is habitted to go for walk at morning and yash wont deny definitely if she want to meet, then no work also.. atleast they can talk sometime alone..

Yash got relief when he saw aarti sitting on a bench, talking with a lady.. and when he went near them and called aarti, the lady said, "I think your wait over and I should leave now.."  and without waiting she left from there..

Yash smiled to think that still she is waiting here.. ofcourse aarti only can do like this forgetting everything, but he did the opposite, "you still here? why you didn't returned?"

Aarti looked at him angrily, "that's not in your business.."

Yash: definitely it is in my business, you know how much tensed I was..

Aarti: oh, so you come here for getting relief from your tension, not for me??

Yash: I am sorry aarti, I shouldn't be rude like that then..

Aarti cut the sentence in between,"if you can then please try to attend the functions.. pari will be happy to see you..

Yash: and you??

Aarti: you really want to know about me?? Wow, finally my husband get time to ask about me..

Aarti got up from there and left.. she become more upset when yash didn't stop her. Yash didn't stop her coz he know now she wont listen anything..  yash smiled himself, "hmm, its again my turn.."

so how yash will convince aarti??

keep guessingπŸ˜‰ 

PART 2

PART 3

PART 4

final part

Edited by jhillyarya - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

vinnas thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow its really so nice concept JHill πŸ‘ very refreshining like new leaf πŸ˜› wanted to see the next turn πŸ˜‰ wat it disclose 😳 ...
waiting for yash reaction which may turn beautiful romance 🀒 ..arthi acceptence 😳 ..

yeah this songs really give good feel befre drill into story πŸ˜› nice selection πŸ‘ JHill πŸ˜‰ ..
annirogc thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
wonderful update.. waiting for next how yash will convince aarti..
Folla thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
amazing one so excited to next part
roserosey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
simple yet fantastic jhilπŸ‘
its a blessing for us that u r listening to old songs and coming up with a nice storyline for aaryaπŸ˜‰β­οΈ...

haha...itni aasani se aarthi haar nahi manegi... yash u have to pay for ur rude wordsπŸ˜³πŸ˜‰...
haha...pari such a naughty saaliπŸ˜†...

waiting for next surprise from u jhilπŸ˜‰

great work πŸ‘
caller123 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Just love it Jhil! Thank you so much dear.
Sharlene1410 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Very nice waiting for the next part
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: vinnas

wow its really so nice concept JHill πŸ‘ very refreshining like new leaf πŸ˜› wanted to see the next turn πŸ˜‰ wat it disclose 😳 ...
waiting for yash reaction which may turn beautiful romance 🀒 ..arthi acceptence 😳 ..

yeah this songs really give good feel befre drill into story πŸ˜› nice selection πŸ‘ JHill πŸ˜‰ ..

thanx chadu dear, u give the fastest reply ever. 😊
you can see yash's action and reaction soon πŸ˜‰
till then drilling on with this song. 😳
jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: KratikaSengarKS

just mindblowing πŸ‘ πŸ‘

jhillyarya thumbnail

Originally posted by: annirogc

wonderful update.. waiting for next how yash will convince aarti..

thanx dear