Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Crazy4HarshIka thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
First time ever through this I laughed at the end imaging Harshad in a Mickey Mouse Avtaar.Thnx Sim
Hmm Now Mr.Abdullah started his Besharamgiri.Sare Aam Kissing Pecking...πŸ˜›...Nice one.
Continue Dear.😊
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This chapter made me laugh ! Their kitkit was way awesome and I loved the Mickey Zain I could imagine him in the attire I like such light hearted updates continue soon ! I am loving it !
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sim sim sim 
Hahaha 
I loved it cute and funny chapter...
And the best thing was Mrs zain abdullah 
Next the cute cute dressing this would really look good on A 5 year old kid but my zain abdullah will rock this look too waiting for the next part ...
K I am still smiling I wish harshad could read this I am sure he would laugh imagining himself as the cute little zain abdullah
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Amazing chapter
He he I'm still trying to controlling my laugh πŸ˜›
Loved their kitkit
Waiting 4 d next part
Do cont soonEdited by Priya_arora - 9 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
its really superb update..
Love zain n rhea's cute kitkit..
Lol zain in Mickey avatar..
Pls update soon..
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

I know I still havent replied to any comments ...too bad of me ...but had a busy weekend ...hope you all enjoyed the last funny update ...

This one is mild funny ...enjoy their kitkitπŸ˜†

Love you all

Chapter  59

Cartoon Aur Zain ...

The day was more disastrous then he had imagined...right from the meeting to going to Chaddas office ...and then Rheas penalty...and the disaster that had followed

Flashback#

He still was in a shock when she had dragged him to that shop of kids clothes ...

Da ...yeh toh baccho ke kapdo ki dukaan hai ...kahi tum ...he had given her a strange smile...

Haa...mere paas bhi ek baccha hai ...joh har waqt nadani karta rehta hai ...

Da ...yeh tum kiski baat kar rahi ho...he eyed her with doubts ...

Chalo toh ...

They entered the shop and all the stares were grilling their presence ...puzzling...they looked too young to have big kids ...

Rhea went towards the salesman ...

Yes Madam ...

Jee mujhe ...kapde lene hai ... T shirts

accha ...Kya umar hogi aapke bacche ki ...

Woh ...joh samne khade hai na ...unke liye...

Zain looked baffled at Rhea ...

Da ..he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards his side ...murmuring in her ears ...

Kya kar rahi ho tum ...

Kitkit yehi hai ..tumhari penalty 

The salesman poked his nose in between ...

Well Mam aap koh gents section mai jaana hoga ...yaha sirf baccho ke aur teenagers ke hi kapde rakhte hai ...

Nahi mai sahi sectiona mai hu ...

Par Mam...

Deekhaye ...koi carton tshirts ...haa size thodi badi ...mote aur lambe bacche bhi toh hote honge na ...

Zain looked away embarrassed ...not still fully understanding why he always let her fall in this crooked situation ...

Rhea looked at all the tshirts ...and preferred the one with a Mickey and Donald combo...perfect ...

aur haa shorts ...extra short shorts ...saying that she admired Zains well-toned legs ...

Akhir chupane ka kya fayda ...natural beauty ...yaad aaya ...she winked at him ...reminding him about his remark when she was not talking to him ...

Zain chuckled ...this woman had no upper limits of torture or embarrassment for sure...

Her next stop was the cap ...

Ek Kaam karo ek tail bhi le lo ...he swayed his head in amazement ...what all kids wear

Giving him all her new found obsession she made him try it...

Da...mai nahi pehen raha hu ...yeh sab ...

Maine tumse poocha nahi hai ...mai bata rahi hu ...

He just stomped his legs ...as kids do...Rhea ..yaar this is embarrassing ...please yaar ...kyu Mazak bana rahi ho mera ...

Kyunki tumhe shaukh hai na boss bana ke toh ab bhugto ...

Da ...mujhe ghussa aa raha hai ...

Very good ...karo ghussa ...vada todoge ...bolo

Da.....he pleaded ...Bereham ke saath abhi Zulmi bhi jod deta hu tumhare nicknames mai

Chalo jao ...when he walked out of the trial room ...he didn't want to step out ...

She dragged him out ...

Hayee mera cutie ...mai mar jau ...kitne pyaare lag rahe ho ...mera shona ...she pulled his cheeks ...

Da... ab chodo... change karke aau ...dekh liya ...ab toh khush ...

She held his hand ...and went inside to fetch his old clothes ...keeping them in a plastic bag ...and the bag in her purse...

Chalo office ke liye der ho rahi hai ...

Da...he looked shocked now ...mai in kapdo mai office toh door ki baat hai ..is shop se bhi bahar nahi aaunga ...

Aaoge ...aur office bhi jaoge... Chalo ...

aur haa ... poore 11 baje tak pehnoge yeh ...aur ek baat aur ...mai tumhe office drop kar dungi ...ghar wapas bus se aana ...

Bus se ...nahi bilkul nahi ...aur mai office aise cartoon bankar toh jaaunga nahi ...tumhe joh karna hai karlo ...

Theek hai toh who joh beach par kissy mili thi ...maine socha uska repeat performance de du ...par agar tumhare yehi zidd hai toh rehne do...

Da ...tum phirse kiss karne ka soch rahi ho...that big grin was glued on his face now...

Haa ...par tum toh penalty bhar hi nahi rahe ho ...toh gift cancel...

Accha Accha ...theek hai ...chala jaunga in kapdon mai ...jag hasaiye hogi toh hogi ...

Allah ...tum ek papi ke liye kitne gir sakte ho Mr.Abdulla...

Ek papi ki kimat tum kya janoge ...rhea madam ...

They both giggled and he walked out ...with a confidence as though he was modeling ...

What Zain had failed to see was the bigger picture ...Rhea with her evil smile and threats had won the game...

He thought he would sneek in slowly ...and  no one would see him ...spend the day in his cabin ...and not come out at all ...he was so so wrong ...

Once he agreed ...Rhea had called up and fixed all his appointments ...

Present # Scene...

He felt odd since she dropped him at the gates ...

Jao ...Jao ...aur haa ...she blew a flying kiss and winked ...

As the car door closed ...Zain suddenly felt his shorts were way too short ...

The walk ...was the talk in town ...

Zains embarrassment was not limited to the clothes but his cap and the lollipop till it had been fully eaten were the hot topic of discussion ...

He had to cancel most meetings ...and the few that he did attend he faked that his nephews school had a competition and he was participating ...

Fahad saw him strutting his hairy legs in the small shorts and was shocked ...

Zain yeh kya huliya banake rakha hai ...namuna lag rahe ho...

Zain looked away ...Bhai ...aap toh Rhea koh jaante hai na ...uski karamat hai ...

They both laughed ...

Nahi sudregi woh ...puree office mai tumhare tango ka jikar ho raha hai ...jara bachke rehna ...

Zain tried to hide them behind the desk in his next meeting ...

If wearing the stupid clothes was not enough ...Rhea had made him travel in the public transport back home...aur haa cheating nahi ...Fahad bhai nahi layenge tumhe 

Sukhra karo ghar chalkar nahi aa rahe ho ...her claims ...with her outrageous laugh had bugged him...

He vividly remembered how people were actually refusing to stand next to his cartoonish form ...kids pointing fingers and mocking at him ...

Public bus ride itself was an out of earth experience for him ...after two hours he finally reached his home ...sweating ...and smelling like a duck

At home...Sana Arub and Saif were already prepared ...he was being bullied by kids ...being dragged on all sides of giggles ...

Aree kyu tang kar rahe ho apne chachu koh ...Rhea had extended her sympathy ...

He looked at the watch still 4 hrs more till he could squeeze out of this hilarious clothes ...

he got flashes of his lost bet to Aaliya and how she had made him wear that Bhopali dress for full 24 hrs ...this girl had lost her memory ...he felt was a hoax ...she still tortured him even with no memory...

As per her agreement ...he couldn't go to his room ...so he spent the evening with the kids ...who were treating him like one...Fahad already had seen his plight at office and asked the kids to give him a break...

He was scared that Suraiya should not see him like this ...fortunately she had left to see her friend ...though Rehman had mocked and told Rhea ...not to play with grown up kids ...

Zain sat on the bench in the garden ...

He just re-winded the days ...two years back no one could have made him even get up from bed without his wish ...and today all his strings were being pulled and he didn't feel bad at all...

he was doing every thing just to see her smile ...

the extent of madness in love was scary ...

he secretly prayed that she would never throw him back in the hell of loneliness that he had walked for a year now...

Rhea came and sat next to him ...giggling ...

He twisted his mouth and turned his face ...

Aree baby rooth gaya ...

He didn't speak ...

Toh karte kyu ho aise harkate...ki is tarh penalty bharni pade...aur phir lalach mai aakar ...bhugate bhi ho ...Chalo ice cream khane chale...

He looked disgusted at her and then his shorts ...

Aree itne bure bhi nahi lag rahe ho...infact mujhe toh bahut cute lag rahe ho ...

Accha toh tum bhi aise hi kapde pehn lo..matching matching ...Mickey Minnie ki Jodi bankar ghoomenge ..mazaa aayega

She laughed out loud ...

Na baba ...tum akele hi bhugto ...

Da ..yaar tumhe kabhi realize hota hai ...ki tum kitni bachkani harkete karti ho ...

Nahi toh ...kapde baccho ke tumne dale hai ...aur harketin meri bachkani kaise hui ...

Kabhi mujhe swimming pool mai khada kar chodna ...kahbi beech sadak par ...kabhi gabbar ke muh mai bhejna toh kabhi mu fula kar staana ...aur aaj yeh ...

Kabhi toh mujhe par bhi taras khaya karo...

Dekho Zain ...tumne galti ki ...tumhe penalty mili ...hisaab bara bar ...aur haa tum yeh sab uss kiss ke liye kar rahe ho ...toh isme meri kya galti

Toh mai bhi penalty dunga tumhe agli baar ...aur haa double kiss karunga..he tried to hold her hand ...

She giggled ...tum nahi de paoge ...na hi penalty na kiss

Kyu

Kyunki mai bahut shatir hu...kabhi galti karungi hi nahi ...

Dekhte hai ...

Chalo ab utho aur ice cream khane chalo...

Nahi ...

Zain ...

Da ...yaar he jerked his knees ...3rd degree torture ho tum ...

Accha chalo ...

Aur haa ...who market wale kulfi shop mai jayenge ...sabse door wali mai ...

He closed his eyes...aur kuch ...

Haa ...maine bike bahar nikal hai ...yaad hai joh tumne pune se aate hua kharidi thi ...

He looked shocked ...

Chalo phir se double seat le chalti hu tumhe ...aur iss baar kas kar pakadna mere kamar koh ...tumhare treat ...kyu ...

He waved his head ...amazed ...not sure what to say ...maybe it was madness ...but its also known as love ...

Chalo....

Har baat teri mai manta hu ...

Tujhse pyaar karna hai bas yehi ehsaas jaanta hoon...

SIM

Pre-cap : Socho Socho ...aage kya hota hai ...πŸ˜‰

katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Ohh gosh this was so funny chapter ...wah kya baat hai zain abdullah can look good in those clothes too ...BTW ...kya hogs next...waiting for it 
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Aree comments kaha hai, all non if users commented , but is no one reading it here
Padho padho
Sim
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome it was so funny she tortures him so much I am excited for the next chapter continue soon !
Amazeballs thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Reah is very ziddi poor zain please do give zain also a  chance to penalty reah
Zain i n kids dress is funny really 
Ausome written
Do continue soon