Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Chapter 55:
Those three conditions...no words to tell how awesome they were.
I dont know why, but after reading those last lines, the tears formed in my eyes finally dripped down.
It is really crucial to make your readers cry. 
Desperate for the birthday bash..
Padhke aati hun..😛

StarsOnEarth thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Chapter 56:
Ab wapis rula rae ho aap.
Just cried in the previous chapter,made up my mind to read the next chapter, and here you made me cry again!!
The letter was undoubtedly a heart wrenching work, but that moment, when Zain sees her in the mirror...that was too emotional..I couldnt control my tears...and that one too,not addressing her as his MOM, too emotional.
I dont know how do you manage to give a side message through your work... Although its a love story, there are many more things I read in your work...Fabulous!!
continue soon
P.S. you need to make a thread 2 soon!!
All the best
Tom-and-Jerry thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
speechless!! 👏👏👏u weave magic with words sim😳 ..brilliant update...Full of pain, emotion, love, crave...zain's helplessness and his love , his letter to suri ..surya's mixed emotions of love and pain, anger everything was so beautifully written...mein itni senti nhi hu ..but it  made me cry.😭.awesome work...thanx for pm...plzz continue soon...waiting,... Edited by Tom-and-Jerry - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Ok i m sorry i am late
But it was really a shitty week urghh
But reading ur story made my day or rathet say night better

Ok coming to chptr 54

Its really amazing ..good to read rhea realizes her mistake
N zainu loves her so much that he was ready to walk more than 20 km coz he made her cry..

The sponge bath n song reminded me of beintehaa ...of zaya
Now let me run n read part 55 ...

P.s if my running comments brings smile on ur face ...than i will do it for my whole life ...
I m really proud to have u in my life as a friend ..
Love ya sim ..Edited by zayalove - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Aww sim darling u dedicated chapter 55 to me thanks a ton for that
Chapter is as always beautiful ..
Zain's 3 demands were very nyc ..
How he tells everything to her in last lines ..
I really wish he does not lose her this time ..

Curious to know what will happen next
Running to read it
N once again thanks sim
MuahhhEdited by zayalove - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Sim chapter 56 made me cry ...
Omg its so painful to read zains pov ..
Loved the chpter
Plzz continue soon ...

Cant wait
Thanks for da pm
Lots of love .
Alina
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Overwhelmed by love ...thats what I feel when I read these comments...I was taken by surprise, I never expected u all to like this chapter so much. A gap of two months and I wanted to see how you all would like this one...and my wait was worth it ...the next one is a old one too..

Dedication: Khyatu ...I have never felt so connected to anyone as I feel for my two besties Ann and Khyati...cheering me, encouraging me ...its a bond of friendship that crosses states and countries. We have never met ...yet the bond is so subtle and strong that I feel I have known her forever...the kid in her is the most adorable for me. Its a purity of heart and an absolutely lovable smile that makes this buddy special. Her writing is the best in passion ...she and Ann are still training me for passion writing. Do read her latest drabble...total zayalacious one...

Khyatu ...this ones for you ...for being there ...love you loads 

Sim

Enjoy ...long update ...two parts ... 

Chapter 57

Woh Pehli Baar...

Part A:

Unkown to Rhea's world, her urge to celebrate...Zain had sneaked away. 

Suraiya calmly accepted everyones wishes. Rehmaan and Rhea's hugs were unavoidable to her. 

The pain Zains letter had inflicted was overshadowed by this girls happiness. Her glow and warmth had wrapped the entire household.  Rhea gifted the knife set and watch and Suraiyas face had a serene smile. 

She still looked around hoping she will catch his glimpse ...but he was not to be seen .

Fahad saw her prying eyes and in a moment of loneliness asked her ...

Usse dhoondh rahi hai na ...

Kisse, Suraiya acted innocent ...

Wahi ...jiske wish ke liye aap ki ankhein tadap rahi hai ...

Fahad ...mai nahi jaanti tum kiski baat kar rahe ho ...

mere sare apne mere paas khade hai ...aur joh nahi hai ...woh shayad kabhi apna tha hi nahi ...aur ajnabeyon ke liye pareshan nahi hote ...chalo nastha khate hai ...

Fahads eyes were filled with tears...she had grown stone hearted ...and her love for Zain had grown cold now ...very cold..he had left the house ...only to be away ...yet she had no mercy ...his heart churned for his brother ...who was lonely and battling his demons all on his own.

After an elaborate breakfast, Suraiya was whisked away forcefully by both Shazia and Nafisaa...of course as planned by Rhea.

Rhea went and checked Zains Room it was empty ...she called him ...but he didn't answer ...she struggled to find where was he but no one knew ...

she called his office ...and they kept on telling her he was in a meeting ...she felt sad to celebrate without him...her heart was missing ...the beats invariably pre-occupied  

The evenings party was a grand affair, Rhea had baked a yummacious cake all by herself...proclaiming to everyone that this was her first. Everyone silently accepted the truth...Aaliya had always loved cooking and every birthday cake had always been baked by her...but today they just cheered with Rhea as though it was indeed her first one.

She saw the dress Zain had gifted her dark maroon colored one ...it looked very pretty ...she wore it and added the matching accessories he had bought ...looking herself in the mirror she smiled and remembered her promise to click a selfie ...she did and messaged him ...since he had not answered her text ...she was feeling irritated..

Tucking back the phone and recollecting his words ...maybe he had planned this ...that's why the second demand yesterday was to send him her snap ...Rhea kept on calling Zain, with no answers she final went to ask Fahad Bhai.

Aree who aaj seher se bahar gaya hai ...meeting ke silsile mai, Fahad had lied. Zain had told him to do so. 

Par office mai toh keh rahe the ...Zain meeting mai hai ...

Haa ...meeting mai toh hai na ...par shehar ke bahar ...his lie was imperfect ...just like his look. he was unable to look into Rheas eyes and walked away...ignoring the ring that his phone kept on the table nearby was yelling.

Rhea turned around to pick Fahads phone...Aree Fahad bhai ...she called him ...but he walked away briskly, not looking back.

Looking at the screen that displayed Zains name, Rhea picked up...and before she could say anything, she heard his voice. Cold and broken...

Accha bhai mei Mud Island ke bunglow par hun, 

Subhah se yahi tha...akele bahut bore hua ...agar ghar par rehta toh unko shakal dikh jaati ...aur phir unka mood kharab hota ...

meri gadi kharab ho gayi hai ...aur abhi raat bhi ho gayi hai, Ghar se driver koh keh dijiye mujhe pick kar le ...

Hope party acchi chal rahi hogi ...aap log enjoy karna, his voice was bundled with sadness ...

Unhone kuch kaha kya aapse..unka mood kaisa hai...

Bhai agar unhone kuch bhi kaha hai toh please bata dijye...unki har baat koh manunga aaj ...

khush hai na woh ...Bhai bhaut yaad aa rahi hai unki ...kaash mai bhi hota aap sab ke saath ...she could hear the whisper in his voice ...

Accha Rhea koh pata naa chale ...usse bura lagega ...

Hello Bhai ...he repeated...but was met with only an unbroken silence on the other end. Rhea cut the phone. Why was Zain away from the party , her mind was boggling the question.

She turned around to see Fahad announce that the cake cutting had just begin. 

Rhea starred at Suraiya, it was as though her eyes kept on searching for someone ..in the crowd...and when she did not see that hidden face , she had lowered her gaze and cut the cake mourning in silence for his absence.

Rhea knew in her heart that Suraiyas silence was seeking for Zain. What was the matter, she had to reach the core. 

Rhea ...called Suraiya and fed her with a piece of cake ...she was so happy, finally her Mami who was warm towards everyone was finally thawing ...she hugged her tight. Suraiya gave her a kiss on the fore-head, Rhea felt strange ...what had changed in her she could not assimilate. Suraiya was warm and bitter at the same time ...a mixed vibe that Rhea couldn't decipher.

The party continued and amidst it Rhea sneaked out, Mud Island ke bunglow chaliye ...she told the driver. 

The journey from the suburbs took a while to reach the secluded bungalow on the beach side. It was dark when the car drove inside the compound walls. 

She felt she had been here before too, just like all the familiar faces and places ...this one had an image too...She closed her eyes , trying to forget white yellow flashes of a blaze...a fire ... that she could see around the house.

Rhea stepped down and instructed the driver to wait for her till she fetches Zain and went inside.

to be continued ...

Zainedil thumbnail

Part B ...

It was dark, she slowly walked towards the open balcony on the other side that was facing the beach. 

She felt a pull towards the waves...those slowly mocking at the silence of night. She was now facing the water and looked out to see him sitting on the sand. She walked and reached next to him , gently placing her hand on his shoulder. 

He looked up with those red eyes...Aa...Rhea  tum...he stopped himself from calling her Aaliya in an unguarded moment.

He was shocked to see her ...realizing that maybe she had heard the truth maybe Suraiya had blurted out why he was missing

Oye kitkit yaha kya kar rahe ho...

Kuch nahi Da ...he looked towards the approaching wave that was about to splatter itself on the banks...

Tumhe kaise pata mai yaha hu ...

Tumhe kya laga tum mujhse bach sakte ho ...

Bachkar jaunga to bhi kaha jaunga ...he shook his head ...

She sat next to him just like he had , holding his knees with both his hands ...

Party mai kyu nahi aaye ...she asked ...

yunhi ...he said ...still sounding low

Tumhari Maa ka 50th birthday tha ...aur tum sadu ke tarah yaha par celebrate kar rahe ho, she was angry at him.

He looked away in the darkness of the ocean ...letting her sound go away with the rustling waves..

Pata hai...par nahi aana chahta tha...

Ladai hui hai, she asked, he looked up to see those innocent angelic eyes...

Haa...

Aree yaar aise bhi kya narazgi, she kept her hand around his neck. 

It was a magical spell, his Rheas presence could soothe his pained soul, he looked at her shy smile.

Selfie mile ...

Hmm ...bahut khoobsurat lag rahi ho ...tasveer se bhi jyada ...

She was mesmerized by those brown eyes, every time she saw them she was pulled in them. She always felt that she knew him but his eyes and their enchanting magic filled her heart with a desire. It was a strong urge...so strong that she couldn't keep herself away ...

She gently put her fingers on his lips and tried to make a smile from that existing sad frown...he did smile looking at her attempts. 

His memories of Aaliya were flooding his eyes now...her behavior unknowingly always ended up in triggering his old memories ...happy and sad ones at the same time

His desires to hold her waist and swoon her in his arms were driving him insane. Afraid she might see his well-hidden secrets, he closed his eyes .

It was a purity of a relationship her trust that he didn't want to bypass for the moment, she was more of a friend for him right now ...he closed his eyes more firmly ...unable to sort why was this sudden urge to kiss her ...

Da...he spoke with his eyes closed ...

Bolo kitkit ...

Only the sound of the waves was heard now ...an uneasy silence was wrapping their souls

Da...he couldn't bring himself to ask her ...he needed a physical touch ...he needed to hug her ...to just lie in her lap ...he was struggling with words with his reluctances ... he had no clue why was he so shy ...his thoughts were broken ...

Out of nowhere , his lips touched the most docile soft lips, whose touch he was still familiar with ...

She was kneeling in front of him and smooching him ...

The luscious lips touching his ...pulled him in a vortex ...the tongue twisting together as though they were never apart ...he was surprised with her intensity ...her passion ...

Her smell mixed with the salty fragrance of the ocean was breaking Zains  inner control now...

She put a hand on the back of his head, her fingers pulling Zain closer to her face...and increased the intensity of the kiss. 

The grip on his hair strained his neck as he took her face in both his hands ...the moment was lost in intensity of a thirsty need ...the ruffled pulling towards her own body triggered his desires a maddening  intensity that he had never felt before...

He had missed her physically so much that the thoughts had drained him ...it was a dream to even think she would ever come back to him ...he had lost her and his hope ...and today at this moment ...he still felt this was a dream...so fragile that it will shatter the moment he moved ...afraid he held on to her face ...to live his unspoken dream ...

It was magical ...a spell casting on his soul...He  was loving every moment...in a moment all his sadness had disappeared.

After a minute she broke away ...getting up abruptly and walking towards the house.

He slowly walked inside and took her hand, they were still trembling.

Kya hua Da he asked...

Sorry Zain..Mujhe laga tumhe mere zarorat hai ... ...she said avoiding his face...or his eyes

Bin bole samaj gayi ...Da ...aaj bahut kami mehsoos ho rahi thi ...tumhari ...

For her his words were forever masked ...he was talking to Rhea about his Aaliya ...and she never listened ... 

He just hugged her very tight ...and she cuddled him back...their love had started breaking the borders of physical barriers. He breathed deeply, inhaling her presence. He had missed her so badly and for this moment she was all his ...

Chale...she said shyly...and walked out towards the car...hand in hand ...a friendship that had slowly unveiled their love ... and now crossing the physical set barriers ...

They reached Brakat Villa at 11.00 pm.

Zain stepped in to see the remnants of the party ...he smiled and walked towards his room slowly letting in all the happiness that Rhea had given him with a simple kiss.

Rhea stepped in the kitchen to fix up dinner and walked towards Zains room. He had changed to his comfortable White tshirt and grey pants...her heart swooned a bit.

Rhea failed to understand why was she behaving like an adrenaline rushed teenager. She could barely control herself in front of Zain Abdullaha...it was so magnetic ...his physical touch ...their kiss had fueled her urges ...she was blushing in her own thought

They both sat on the couch and she gave him his plate...he looked at the food...everything looked delicious...his stomach was on the verge of growling ...but he wanted more than that today...

He looked at Rhea ... Arree  kitkit Khao na ghoor kyu rahe ho ...she smiled ...

Tum khilao na Da ...he demanded...

Kyu bacche ho...

shayad aaj banane ka man kar raha hai ...he replied with a childish accent

Dad ne dekh liya toh ...she warned him mockingly...

Theek hai, his eyes were slowed down with those words ...

till she picked up the first spoon and fed him ...an unhabituated feeling ...a desire to just lie his head in those laps was engulfing Zain ...

he just ate and she wiped his face with her dupatta...exactly the way she had first wiped them after he had eaten the Sheer Kurma...all those memories were hiding back behind those dazzling smile.

Da ...thodi der gode mai sar rakh sakta hu ...her eyes were filled with tears ...the purity of his wish was the same as he had told in Pune ...

Hmm...she took him in her lap ...and Zain just closed his eyes ...love had healed his pain ...his loneliness ...he was not alone anymore ...

He was smiling ...

Kitkit ...tum bahut cute ho ...she pulled his cheeks ...he was getting pampered ...and he was loving it ...

Accha chalo mai chalti hu...varna Dad sach hi dekh lenge ...she got up  slowly and he held her wrist...she turned around...

Why everything he did she felt she had done it earlier ...with him ...she surpassed the thoughts and smiled ...

Khuda Hafiz he kissed her fore-head...he smiled ...and she gave him a salaam ...

Rhea ran out of the room, a shy walk a love lorn mood...the other end of the corridor Suraiya walked slowly  towards his door ... sneaking inside Zains room.

Every night at 11.00 pm Zain would do the same outside her door, but today her heart desperately wanted to see his face. She had missed seeing that innocent boyish grin for a while. 

Trying to still hold herself away from his prying eyes, she saw him ...

He had just kept the dinner plate on the center table next to the couch ...and then he saw ...a plate with a piece of cake ...he knew Rhea had just got him his dinner ...and there was no cake ...and this was kept way before he walked in his room...

He slowly picked up the plate ...and closed his eyes

I will get the biggest piece a four year old Zain had demanded to his Mom ...and every birthday his Mom did save him the biggest one...even when he was away in London...she would keep a piece for him and show him on the video chat...

Just like today...

He slowly lifted the fork and sang for her ...

Happy Birthday ...to you ...

Happy Birthday ...dear ...and his voice broke off...mixing a smile on his lips with a painful tear drop...

I know aap mujhe kabhi bhool hi nahi sakti ...chahe kitni bhi naraz kyu na ho...aaj bahut din ko ke baad ek bhoz halka hua hai ....he remembered his lines in his letter... ...hidden in his silence...

Suraiya saw the gently boyish hands still holding the fork and relishing every bite of his forbidden gift...and turned away ...maybe he was right ...the silence would be forever for him now...his words ...came haunting her...she would never forgive him ...

Ek pal mai meri zindagi tune aise badal di ...

Apne  hoton se meri dhadkan koh ...tere dil se siil di ...

SIM

Pre-cap: Zain and Rhea have embarked on a new journey ...how will their road unwind ...stay tuned

Edited by Zainedil - 9 years ago
katmaan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Sim sim sim ...
I love u really I do 
U know both the parts were so cute I loved it to the core 
And hello the kiss aah u write better passion too Gosh it was so cute and lovely  kiss u know they have come far ...the lap thing was so emotional ...and wow surriya kissed rhea the cake everything was just perfect u today I cried but of happiness my zainu is lucky to have suirriya aaliya rhea and us Also 

Now comes to the dedication ohh so sweet of you I love u ... U know I have screen shot the words u write for me :* 

And yes u and Ann ..I really don't think we are far I really think we sitting in a cafe talking ...
Love u always 

Update soon 
Zainedil thumbnail

Originally posted by: katmaan

Sim sim sim ...

I love u really I do 
U know both the parts were so cute I loved it to the core 
And hello the kiss aah u write better passion too Gosh it was so cute and lovely  kiss u know they have come far ...the lap thing was so emotional ...and wow surriya kissed rhea the cake everything was just perfect u today I cried but of happiness my zainu is lucky to have suirriya aaliya rhea and us Also 

Now comes to the dedication ohh so sweet of you I love u ... U know I have screen shot the words u write for me :* 

And yes u and Ann ..I really don't think we are far I really think we sitting in a cafe talking ...
Love u always 

Update soon 

Teary eyed ...cant see the computer screen much 
Love you loads 
Sim