Only String That Attached (OS) Completed!!

Parakeet thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Hi Guys, This piece is inspired from the latest scoops and articles regarding the future track... I know It can be lousy (My OS) but please give it a shot!

[NOTE: Not Proof-Read, oblige errors if any...]

Only String that Attached

OS

Everything seemed to be fine, even with the ongoing tension of Mihika's condition, and Mihir's persistence, Shagun's blames, and with Amma and Vandita gone, things were almost on tracks. Raman was almost trying every way to make Raima Singh the only witness and most vital part of Ashok's plans help them, but then the morning of Monday came and everything changed for her, like her delusional perfect family dream broke, everything seemed scattered, and only thing that seemed to remain and for forever to was nothing but pain, pain of loneliness, of which she was some months ago accustomed, of which she had trained herself for, of which now she had no idea how to survive with.

When Ruhi had entered her life, she not only brought with her the love that she craved for her, but she also filled the vacuum that had made its abode in her life, since rejections that she came through. However Ruhi was not the only reason that was the reason to survive for her, but it was rather the Father, her husband who had claimed his right place in her dark heart, that had almost zipped itself in a iron box for the fear of being broken again. But who had known that Raman, the man whom she detested would break-through and with his taunting attitude laced with care, worry and hidden love, not changing a bit, rather changing her all through. Who knew she would fall in love with this man, who would do little but remain like he always was, and surprising enough that she would be in love with this fact too!

But now, her world was on verge of breaking, now her life seemed to be too false to make believe that everything is going to turn out okay.

The letter that she was holding was the proof of it, it was the last nail in the coffin, it was the proof that now her life was ending, it was the last straw; she knew that now everything would end.

She was in all these thoughts, when unknown to her a tear rolled down her eye, and her hand shook, as if in fear and her face had turned white, her legs seemed to give up and she slumped down on one of the cushioned stools, her hands still shivering. A small whimper escaped from her lips, and almost immediately she kept a hand on her mouth and ran to her room, closing the door behind, with a bang.

~*~

It was evening when Raman reached home only to find Mummyji and Papaji tensed, while Simmi also looking gloomy, while Appa was just sitting beside Mr. Bhalla quietly as if deep in thought, while Ishita was nowhere to be seen. He walked up to them and stood and asked after a while when surprisingly no one seemed to notice him, the fact alerted Raman too and felt the seriousness of the moment.

"Mummy? Papa? Kya hua? Sab shaant kyu hain? Appa? Ishita kahan hai?" he asked looking around.

"Woh apne kamre mein hai Raman", said Toshi ji in tensed voice.

"Kamre mein... achha... Aur aap log itna serious kyu hain?" He inquired.

"Raman, Uss Shagun ne Ruhi ki custody ka case reopen kar diya hai..." and with that Toshi ji handed over him the court orders.

In two minutes, he understood the scenario, while he just turned and said, "Main abhi aata hoon..." and with that he went towards his room, and without a second thought slowly entered in the room, only to find Ishita hugging Ruhi tightly, as if she was last hope, as if it was just a dream and was continuously crying, while Ruhi was wiping her tears and consoling her and telling her again and again as if to make her believe, "I would never ever Leave you IshiMa... I am here... I'll always be here... I am never going away... You are my IshiMa... Only you... I love you not Shagun Mumma... IshiMa... Please don't cry..."

While Raman looked at the duo, while his eyes glistened seeing her love for his daughter, for their daughter, he corrected with a smile between his own tears and then wiping them off, he came forward and said, "Ruhi... beta... Papa abhi office se aaye hain na... Aap Papa ke liye kuch khane ko le aaogi please..." while Ruhi looked at IshiMa who was holding her and then helplessly turned towards him, Raman then came forward and sat beside them and took Ruhi from her arms, making her more frantic, more scared, more wild, and she bursted, "Ye kya kar rahe ho aap? Ruhi meri  hai... sirf meri... Aap sab mujhe usse door karna chahte ho na... sab Ruhi ko mujse door karna chahte hain... Par mai aisa nahi hone doongi..." and with that she grasped Ruhi more, as if fearing that if she did loosen she would lose her.

"Ishita... Ruhi meri beti bhi hai... chodo usse...  mai keh raha hoon na... chodo..." he tried to take Ruhi away from her arms.

"Nahi... kaha na... nahi... Ruhi meri hai aur mere paas hi rahegi..." and with that she tightly hugged her.

While Ruhi was now getting scared of her, and she said little disoriented, "IshiMa mai kahin nahi jaungi... aapke aur Papa ke paas hi rahungi..." while Raman could sense his angel's fear.

And so he did what he thought was right at the moment. He took away Ruhi from her embrace in one go leaving Ishita shocked, while asked Ruhi to go to dadi and as she left, he locked the door behind and turned towards Ishita.

"Kya hai ye sab...?" He yelled.

While she just looked at him and then walking past him she went towards the door to open it and go behind Ruhi, while as she did that, Raman held her hand, as if to stop her, but she jerked it away and frantically started trying to open the door, while now much annoyed Raman held her shoulders from back tightly and turned her towards him and then yelled, "Ishita... Stop it... okay... Don't you think you are over reacting..." and then calmed a bit.

While she looked at him in disbelief and then came forth towards him and said accusingly, "You think I am over reacting! Raman... she is opening MY daughter's custody case... I am telling you this I am not going to give her up... not for anyone!"

"She is MY daughter too Ishita... I love her as much as you love her... and I will make sure that no body can take her from us... she is OURS!" Raman said trying to make her calm.

"I won't let anyone take her, I won't let anyone break my home... I won't let anyone ruin my family... not this time!" she was muttering, as if she was possessed. Raman looked at her in agony, he knew very well how she was feeling or may be not, may be he was also not capable to understand that... May be it was beyond anyone to understand her intensity. He just hugged her, as if telling her that everything will be alright, that he was there... that he would always be there.

~*~

It was around 02:00 AM when he heard soft sobs, he turned towards the couch only to find it empty, then he tried to locate the direction of the voice and was surprised to see it was coming from beside him, he turned only to find her sitting on floor on his side of bed, with her head on bed, just beside where his elbow was rested, he sat up and looked at her, the room was dark, but soon he could see her face in the illumination of Moonlight and was shocked to see her condition, her tear stricken face, her broken self, he kept his hand on her head as if bringing her back to him, making her known that he was awake, he called her, tensed to see her like this, he had never imagined that he would ever witness a day when she would, his Jhansi Ki Rani would be this broken, and he could see how much she loved his Ruhi.

He held her shoulders and made her sit on his side of bed, while he sat crossing his legs and said to calm her, "Mai Ruhi ko Kahin Jaane nahi doonga... Itna Bharosa toh Rakho mujhpe Ishita... I won't let anyone take her away from you... you are best mother to her, do you think I would let that witch take her from you? From us?"

While she looked at him teary eyed, sobbing and said, "Raman... Ruhi kahin nahi..." and then broke into fresh sobs, her whole body shivering from fear of even that dreadful thought.

"Kahin nahi jayegi..." he said and hugged her tightly saying this.

"...Mai marr jaungi uske bina... Mai kaise jiyungi... Sab khatam ho jayega... sab khatam... Kitni mushkil se sab theek hua hai... Raman... sab khatam ho jayega..." she was blabbing, like she was not in senses.

While Raman was consoling her, he was rubbing her back, back and forth in order to calm her, "Aisa kuch nahi hoga... Mai hoon tumhare saath..."

"Nahi... Sab khatam ho jayega... Mujhe sab chod ke chale jayenge... Mai Ruhi ko nahi kho sakti... Vo meri jaan hai... sab khatam ho jayega... Ye Rishta bhi... sab kuch..." she was going on blabbing.

While this time Raman pulled her forth and looked at her astonished, "Kya? Kya kaha tumne?" and then jerked her and asked, "Ye Rishta... Kya?"

She looked at him... and said with fresh tears adorning her eyes, "... Ruhi ke liye tha ye sab... Ye sab kuch khatam ho jayega... mai kaha jaungi... aap chod doge  mujhe... jaise uss din chod rahe the court mein... " and whimpered... "Mai kaise jiyungi... aapke bina..."

While Raman looked at her shocked, but he understood her insecurity, her predicament, he immediately hugged her, and said, "Mai tumhe nahi chodne wala... kabhi bhi nahi Ishita..." he said trying to make her understand.

"Mujhe chod doge... Mai marr jaungi..." She was still muttering as if she had not listened anything that he was saying.

"Ishita... Ish..."

"Please Raman... mujhe mat chodna... don't ever leave me..." she was frantically crying, not listening an ounce to him.

"Ishta!" he said finally, jerking her close to him that their breaths were fanning each other's face, she looked at him surprised and then he said, getting her attention, "I am not leaving you ever..." and then he said nothing more, instead he leaned forward and took her lips in his, sucking them, and then dropping feather light kisses on her lips and around, he could feel her relax, surprisingly and not nervous, and then he laid her down, while still kissing her and caressing her side of the face lovingly, and then coming to her sharp jawline, trailing kisses along it and then giving his full attention on her milky neck. While her hands resting on his arms grasping him, holding him to her, the feeling of belongingness was coming from his proximity. This was after all not the time  to think anything.

And then he broke away slowly and turned towards her, looking deep into dark orbs and said, "Aur rahi Ruhi ki baat toh tumne ye socha bhi kaise ke mai usse humse door jaane doonga? Woh sirf humari hai... Meri aur tumhari..." and then looked in her eye directly and said, "Aur tum sirf meri ho... iss lifetime mein toh tumhe mujhse chutkara milne se raha Matangi!" and with that he again bent down only to be lose himself in her fragrance.

While she finally broke into a smile of relief, of confidence and of love, hugging him close, knowing full well that now she needn't fear anything, now she had someone, that now her little heaven was safe, and with that thought she snuggled into him, while he almost laid trapping her beneath him, circling his leg around her, giving her warmth of belonging. And after a long time finally they drifted into peaceful slumber into each other's togetherness.

~*~

Okay that's it

I hope you liked it!

Please press LIKE button and comments are awaited!

For PMs please Add: OfTheHeart_PMs

[NOTE: This is only an OS, please Don't ask me to extend it.]

Edited by OfTheHeart - 9 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Beautiful OS
Well written with ishu fears and insecurities
Hope to see something like this in the show
But knowing ekta she would never show such things
But better amazing writers like you entertainus readers and fulfill the wish
Thanks for lovely OS
RheaSh thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful OS.
Raman thought Ishita's insecurity was losing Ruhi but in reality it was parting away from him.
When he realized her real insecurity he made their bond sealed for a life time with the string of love.
rajkona thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful! I had tears reading as I could almost feel their pain, their love. Superb!
Blue2020 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wow amazing! I could feel their pain.
mohabateinnnn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
outstanding work loved ur OS veryyy much
serial mei bhi aise kuch hojatha toh ooo
please pm whenever you write
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Her fears..insecurity...so beautifully depicted ...loved the way u portrayed her insecurity about ruhi than raman...amazingly well written ...u r such a gifted writer dear
Soul_Stirrer thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Priya that was an amazing OS😳 hope they show something like this. Though the ishra hug in sbb was solely focussed on ruhi track but hope they  extend IT to this too.
prachi_vrushan thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
amazing n emotional os
Maaneet099 thumbnail
perfectly portrayed!
loved it :D