Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 9 years ago
[QUOTE=Scorpio_Velvet]
Yea, right. Hesienberg must be RK fan as well. πŸ˜† Apparently its a crime to give credit to director of a Sallu film./QUOTE]

Thats debatable could be true . But its def a crime to say good things on Salman . Shahid Kapoor , Ajay and Aamir all recently made their own comments on changing BO figures and Shahid was the only one raked over the coals on this forum . Cause he praised Salman πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

He wont do it . Tere naam was just a semihit and Salman cares only abt audience

That's true, but movies like Tere Naam I guess become success in terms of box office now. Movies like Lamhe, and many such movies didn't used to become well for box office, but now they work. 

Anyway, his upcoming movies are great and no more masala movies. I do hope he does a movie like Tere Naam one day. It was great. 

I heard he slept hearing Devdas script. πŸ˜†
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

That's true, but movies like Tere Naam I guess become success in terms of box office now. Movies like Lamhe, and many such movies didn't used to become well for box office, but now they work. 

Anyway, his upcoming movies are great and no more masala movies. I do hope he does a movie like Tere Naam one day. It was great. 

I heard he slept hearing Devdas script. πŸ˜†

Yup PRDP looks exciting and Kabir khan is not Prabhudeva,Rohit . Also Shuddhi is a biggie . He dislikes depressing movies πŸ˜†
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Deathstroke

But if the same tere naam of made right now then that movie would had been an ATBB. Lets not forget that tere naam was a semi hit in salman worst phase. If Salman do a movie like TN again then the movie will be a blockbuster

Originally posted by: Saraa.

But if the same tere naam of made right now then that movie would had been an ATBB. Lets not forget that tere naam was a semi hit in salman worst phase. If Salman do a movie like TN again then the movie will be a blockbuster

Exactly. That's why I hope he does a movie like TN. I really want to see him in such movie. 
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: _Darling_

Exactly. That's why I hope he does a movie like TN. I really want to see him in such movie. 

I hope he does. Actually his upcoming movies seems interesting. Bajrangi Bhaijaan, PRDP, Shuddhi, and anand rai one. so lets hope we get another TN from him.

Actually I heard they were planning to make tere naam sequel
nana5 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

I don't get why people say Salman was nowhere before wanted because from what I remember, he was still famous and people were crazy which is why I disliked him at those days when he wasn't giving hit movies, yet always famous. I was a child though, and never knew his past ATBB movies like MPK, etc. I was a baby back then, so never watched those. πŸ˜†

I do agree with Tere Naam craze. God, it was crazy. People were going mad for his role and were cutting their hair for the same style those days. Many were just so sad watching the movie. Tere Naam was indeed the best. I wish he does another movie like that. I loved him as an actor from that movie. 

πŸ‘πŸΌ
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

I don't get why people say Salman was nowhere before wanted because from what I remember, he was still famous and people were crazy which is why I disliked him at those days when he wasn't giving hit movies, yet always famous. I was a child though, and never knew his past ATBB movies like MPK, etc. I was a baby back then, so never watched those. πŸ˜†

I do agree with Tere Naam craze. God, it was crazy. People were going mad for his role and were cutting their hair for the same style those days. Many were just so sad watching the movie. Tere Naam was indeed the best. I wish he does another movie like that. I loved him as an actor from that movie. 

By far still his best performance...I don't think Dabangg was like hard hitting acting...Tere Naam was just a brilliant performance from Salman Khan such a shame he's doing these masala films because that is his marquee plus his fans love him in that area...
Ooolalala thumbnail

Originally posted by: ruky786

By far still his best performance...I don't think Dabangg was like hard hitting acting...Tere Naam was just a brilliant performance from Salman Khan such a shame he's doing these masala films because that is his marquee plus his fans love him in that area...

I agree, the guy could be the best actor out there but it can only happen if he pick some movies as good as tere naam.

Dabbang was really good but it can't come close to tere naam but I hope PRDP BB Shuddhi and Anand Rai movie will be as good as TN
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Salman had hits before Dabangg or wanted.. he just had a downtime for few years... credit goes to him for the come back...not some directors