Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: ishra123

Nice Concept Great Update!!!!! Thanks fr pm

thank u...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: arunabhi

Great Start .. Poor them, both are trying to fight their feelings in order to maintain their good friendship
I just hope this car ride is a good start for many other things to come ..
Continue soon...
Do Pm me, Please. Thanks !

thanks yar...

i vl pm u...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Guys thanks fr welcoming my FF...its feels so good...
its my frst attempt nd i got much appreciatn fr tht...

who want pm's lik dis post...add send me buddy requst...

so tht it vl b easy fr me to send...

JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice update 👍🏼
thanks for the pm 😊
 will be waiting for the next part
Edited by jayashreeraju - 9 years ago
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Chapter-2

Nt proofr read...

Its the next morning in the college after party night...

Ishu with her friends in the class and raman with mihir. The first 2 hours are carried out with the classes...

Break:
After first two houra their is a break fr 15 min...ishu goes to canteen fr coffee... Within seconds ishu eyes are closed by som person in canteen...she shouts suprise nd takes her hand frm ishu's face...its mihika nd ishu in complete shck...

Mean while raman nd mihir also comes to canteen...nd sees ishu nd mihika...mihir is flattered at mihika's beauty...

Ishu sees raman nd mihir nd intoduces mihika to them...mihika says hi to mihir nd hugs raman...

Raman asks so finally u r here...hwz being with ur sister nd me...?? Nd she says its gr8...thank u so much for ur help...nd thy their talks continues leaving ishu mihir in shock...

Mihir cleara his throat while ishu is in hell shock...she nevr seen raman talking to som1 this closely...

Raman nd mihika stop their convo's...
The trio sees ishu who is trance of whts going on around her...

Mihika says to ishu tht...i and raman studied 11th nd 12th togethr...we r best buddies...wen i got to knw abt transfr of appa...i called raman nd asked about geting admisn in this college to be wid u...he helped me getting admisn here nd i want to suprise you so...i told raman tht u r my sis nd want to stdy in same class wid u...

Ishu stares an angry glare at raman nd mihika...mihika says sorry nd raman also tells sorry silently vch ishu can see clearly...

Mihir to lite the atmosphere says to mihika tht...so u got best people as ur friends starting day of the college itself..

Mihika i nly got 2 best people...raman nd ishu akka...u urself are including in best people...at tht tym ishra both says tht mihir is our best friend...to tht mihika says okay forwarda her hand to mihir nd says friends...

Mimi friendship starts..nd mean while break also completes...ishu asks thm shall we mov to the class...all agree nd moves to their class...

Ishu nd mihika sit togethr nd raman nd mihir...thy sit in diffrnt rows bt side by side...its lunch tym nw...

Mihika says i want to give treat to you guys nd takes ishra nd mihir to canteen...thy order their fav foods md having gala tym...

Mihir keenly observes mihika nd admires her...concentratng on her order to knw her fav...ishra r also follwnig same path to knw each other's choices...silently...

Few days are passed on...ishra nd mimi are always togethr...thy became a gang aftr coming mihika...ishra talks increased nd mimi too...ishra nd mimi always sits together in classes, having lunches together...parties nd movies at weeknds...

Ishra nd mimi are in a mall fr weeknd...they done shopping went to food court...the trio left to bring food nd left ishu alone...a guy keeps on comenting ishu vurgarly bt ishu ignores nt to create a scene...raman comes first nd understand the scenario nd he sits beside ishu...nd calls her sweet heart...ishu is dumbstuck by sudden turn of events...raman protectively keeps hand on ishu nd behaves lik a lover to clearly understnd to tht guy...tht guy leaves aftr dis...

Raman says sorry to ishu nd ishu says thanks...meanwhile mimi comes nd ishra dnt want thm to knw wht happend so thy quickly eat the food nd go to movie...ishu nd mihika nd midle...mihir on side of ishu nd raman at side of mihika...raman observes ishu ti check whethr she is okay r effected by the incident...ishu looks okay bt nt completly fine...

After the movie thy headed towards their home...raman nd mihir drops ishitha nd mihika...

At the night...raman mesages ishitha...nd ishu instantly replies...so raman asks ishu tht can he call her...???
Ishu replies in a yes...nd nxt minute raman calls ishu...

R: ishita are u okay...??
I: yea raman iam perfctly fine...( ishu is fine bt distrbd with the incident)
R: agar jhoot bolne nahi aata tho bolti kyon ho...
I: raman...nd stops...
R: bolo ishita mein sunana chatha hoon...
I: iam disturbed...mein aaj tak life mein aisa xprirnce nahi kiya...i dnt feel good...
R: ishita iam sorry...
I: sorry fr wht...??
R: for behaving lik ur lover...
I: iam grtful fr tht...
R: tumhe bura nahi laaga kya...??
I: nahi...matlab...ishu wants to change the topic bt
R: nw iam relaxed...iam very distrbd...
I: why...??
R: due to my behaviour with u...nd iam scared to ur reactn...
I: iam happy with tht gesture...
R: really...?
I: yea... My friend is with me...i felt good...
I: raman thank u very much...fr nt saying to mihika...
R: i knw her ishita...agar usae patha chalta ho tho usko ICU mein admit karna pedaga...
I: laughs fr his comment...
R: very happy fr hearing ishita's laugh..

R: i knw tum koyi scene create karna nahi chahti hoon...isliye mein bhi aisa behave kiya...warna usse jingadi mein kabi kasi aur ki bare aisa sochta bhi nahi...

I: i dnt want to think abt tht incidnt again...
R: sorry...
I: forget it raman...kuch aur baath karte hain...

Ishra talk abt college...thy comnt som friends nd lectures...thy laugh heartfully...and dosses off to sleep...

Next day in college...aftr ishita is completly fine...raman always checks on ishita...jst lik protective towards her...

After tht incident ishra talks very much increased...ishra day starts with their good morning messages nd ends with good nights...

Thts it...
Sorry if i wont reach ur xpctatns...

P.S: if u guys feel bored th say me..i wil stop the updte...

Edited by shavi2311 - 9 years ago
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice update.
mihika's introduction was good.
Mihika is friend of Raman its nice.
Raman being protective.
Nice night chats.
nice one buddy.
waiting for nex part
have you read undead9,10
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
JayashreeR thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
nice update
please do continue  👍🏼
iam loving this phase of IshRa
will be waiting for nxt part
thanks for the pm
VENBA thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Very beautiful update...
Cant wait for the next part..😊😊
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: SAKIV-RAM

nice update.

mihika's introduction was good.
Mihika is friend of Raman its nice.
Raman being protective.
Nice night chats.
nice one buddy.
waiting for nex part
have you read undead9,10

thanks vikas...
i hop i wont disapoint in furthr updtes...
im planing som twts bt i dnt i can put it dwn well r nt...
shravani_2311 thumbnail

Originally posted by: jayashreeraju

nice update
please do continue  👍🏼
iam loving this phase of IshRa
will be waiting for nxt part
thanks for the pm

thnks...
im glad u liked it...