Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: sulochana90

interesting plz continue n update soon

thnks...i vl updte soon...
shravani_2311 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Chapter 1:

Ishra are in same college...they know each other but never talks with each other...Ishu likes raman very much and utterly flat on his physique...but never dared to mak friendship with him...she likes and admires raman very much...ishra talk to each other but lik classmates...not more than that...there convo's are small but ishu likes those convo's betwn thm...

On the other side Raman has many girls around him but he never cross his limits with anyone even if they are willing also...he is intrested in ishita but fears that she may not be intrested in him...he enjoys talking with her...

Ishra's thoughts...

I: I lik him or i love him what ever it may be i lik wen he talks to me and i want to increase tht convo's bt never done...i always feel diff sensation in my body when he talks to me...and i cant understand wht makes me feels lik that...

R: Gosh..how beautiful ishita is...what should i do to make her comfortable with me...i lik talking to her and spending time with her...but i cant dare more than taking initiative...i cant afford to loose her...i dont know what she thinks of me...

They like being with each other but they dontknow their exact feelings fr each other...till nw ishra didnt xprienced these type of feelings...so thy are fighting with their feelings...

In college they are conducting events for their sports day and all students students particapate bt nly in 1 sport...ishra lik to particapte mrethn 1 as it mandatory to particapte nly in 1 event so ishu choose basket ball and raman cricket...ishra won by defeating other teams...and thy are very happy...their friends also won in different events so decided to celebrate it...thy tought of going out fr dinner...so thy made plan nd went to pub...ishita reached frst nd met all their friends...later 10 min raman reached and met thm all...ishu are looking beautiful in their attires...all guys drooling on ishia nd gals on raman...

ishra hav common friend its none othr thn mihir...ishu talking with mihir nd same tym raman came to him...thy jst gave friendly hug nd ishra nd mihir talking bt ishra didnt talk mch...bt this convo is far betr thn their usual convo's...som random guy is eyeing ishu...raman didnt feel good abt it...he jst stood behind ishita nd protcting her frm tht guys lust look...without knwing ishu...

ishu intially didnt undrstand bt later came to knw abt it felt very nice and felt secured wen he is near him...

party went on ful swing...ishra nd mihir are always togethr nd njying to peaks...mihir went to get drnks fr all of thm nd ishu said thnks to raman...raman understood and gave a smile...mihir bak wid drnks nd gave orange juice to ishu...raman asks ishu dont you drnk...?? ishu nods her head in a no...raman nd mihir njy their drnks...

thy go to the dance floor and starts dancing...all their friends are on the floor...ishu is njying ,dancing nd smiling lik nvr befr...raman jst see's her nd njys seeing her care free nature nd continues dancing with friends...thy party fr late night...and party ends at 1...ishu's driver dropped her went due to som emergncy...ishu asks mihir to drop her bt mihir says he came with other guy on bik...mean while raman came hears the discusn...

raman comes near mihir and says if u guys dnt mind i wil drop both of u...mihir look at ishu who nods fr a yes..nd trio left in raman car...

mihir's hme cmes frst so he says good bye to thm nd ishra are in car...nd ishu cmes to passengr seat nd sits beside raman...raman turns music..nd ishra njying songs...this is the frst tym thy are being togthr and ishra speaks abt random stuff nd raman turns on music nd thy njy songs...ishu gives instructns towards her hme thy reach ishu's home nd ishra exchange good bye nd raman droves off...

thats it...

fr dis chapter...

waiting fr comments nd critisism...
SAKIVIAM thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice one buddy.
nice start,
they feel comfortable with each other .that is what we enjoy about them.
Protective Raman  and carefree Ishita what is need to be tensed near Raman for her.
Ishita agrees to go with Raman abut Mihir alomg.
Raman break the silence immediatly before its too late.
continue soon.waiting for next update
Edited by SAKIV-RAM - 9 years ago
Shimla532 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome one. Different and interesting. Update soon. Pm me.
swamii92 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
nice cocept...cont soon...pm me wid ur future upd8s
mohabateinnnn thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
wow loved it
this is totally different
continue soon
pm me
sulochana90 thumbnail