Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago
ME TOO! I watched a few episodes earlier, but ever since he has been on, I watch!!! 

It's a very good show but does get boring.

Rahul is clearly the best Khanna around. β€οΈ
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yup! he sure is! Exquisite taste & impeccable manners! He is just like Fawad in that sense for me.
I cant believe he  plays on the other team.😭 One could never tell, reading his blogs. 

I may have made some outrageous comments on his twitter in the past, whenever he posted some interesting stuff.😳 Gosh, poor guy!πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: BollyFanLuver

Yup! he sure is! Exquisite taste & impeccable manners! He is just like Fawad in that sense for me.

I cant believe he  plays on the other team.😭 One could never tell, reading his blogs. 

I may have made some outrageous comments on his twitter in the past, whenever he posted some interesting stuff.😳 Gosh, poor guy!πŸ˜†

😲 I thought the same when I first begun reading & watching Fawad's IVs!!! Hi-5, Nora! 

OH MY. What did you say?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
CineFanLuver thumbnail
Gosh, it was a tweet from this patisserie le 15:

They said everything chocolote orange on their menu is inspired by him. & we all know his love of chocolate. Of course he liked it & retweeted it. 

Well, i had to tweet my thanks because: 

BollyFanLuver @BollyFanLuver 

@R_Khanna @le15patisserie Thanks! Now everyone can get a taste of him lol! Corny! I know :-) #sorrynotsorry *.* #realgentlemen

0 replies0 retweets0 favorites

:grill: Of course i saved that one because he answered me & loled out loud.  His feed is cringeworthy, full of sappy fangirls like me.  I am pathetic, i know! But yeah, i am not alone.:kona:

They said everything chocolote orange on their menu is inspired by him. & we all know his love of chocolate. Of course he liked it & retweeted it. 

@R_Khanna @le15patisserie Thanks! Now everyone can get a taste of him lol! Corny! I know :-) #sorrynotsorry *.* #realgentlemen

:grill: Of course i saved that one because he answered me & loled out loud.  His feed is cringeworthy, full of sappy fangirls like me.  I am pathetic, i know! But yeah, i am not alone.:kona:

Oh ya!!! I remember that!!! He was sooo excited about that. I love chocolate too & dark orange + chocolate is a spectacular  couple like mint + chocolate, coconut + chocolate & sea salt + chocolate.❀️

I've done stuff like this too, I follow him on Twitter too but chicken out b/c I think I'll gush all  over his profile. πŸ˜†πŸ˜† Am SO jealous he loved your comment!

Anything to get noticed ,No ,love! 

If you can make a man laugh, you can make him do anything. πŸ˜‰
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago

What was  his reply??

I love your emoticons! πŸ˜†
CineFanLuver thumbnail

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

What was  his reply??

I love your emoticons! πŸ˜†

Thanks Mallika! 

He answered me in a direct mail, always, he said: " Hahaha, That is sweet of you! ;-)"

Of course i died  thousand times! πŸ˜ƒ :oops: He is awsm!❀️
ibelieveinpink thumbnail
he's the hotter brother. I loved him in WUS. Such a classy, classy man. Hollywood Bollywood is such a good movie too. 

He's got great wit and I love that he's an avid reader. You cna tell from the wy he speaks and tweets. Such a godly man. I think he's in the list of sexy, classy men like the modern day Darcy, Knightley: Fawad, Colin Firth, Kavi, Viraf, etc.

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

he's the hotter brother. I loved him in WUS. Such a classy, classy man. Hollywood Bollywood is such a good movie too. 

He's got great wit and I love that he's an avid reader. You cna tell from the wy he speaks and tweets. Such a godly man. I think he's in the list of sexy, classy men like the modern day Darcy, Knightley: Fawad, Colin Firth, Kavi, Viraf, etc.

BINGO!!!!

And  Rhett Butler. I saw him in a  Delhi hotel & he was so so witty. good-looking & JUST SUCH A GENTLEMAN! That I fell in love all over. 

He really does fit right into that category, Het!!! And he would RIGHT into Great Gasby. THE classiest man in BW. β€οΈ

I saw him outside a Delhi hotel berating the security  guards for shooing away dogs. A true  animal lover &a very smart &  thorough gentleman to boot,  is a man after MY HEART. β€οΈ

I always shipped him with Lisa before I came to know he's homosexual. They're both such  smart,  cosmopolitan , well-read & AWESOMELY WITTY people!!! Not to mention very good-looking! But he's gay. So it all COMES TO NAUGHT. πŸ˜­

I love him & I hope he's always happy. We need people like him in this world.
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago