Users

Frequent Posters

Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: LadyDabangg

arrey mansi is aish
that dialogue was from taal😛

Yes I know! I was saying, I don't know if he *still* is, but he was ,for years. 😆

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

He used to be a VJ long back  I shipped Rahul with Nandita after watching Earth, what a hot pair and him & Laila Raous as well...

whatever happened to Akshaye is he doing films anymore ... 

I just LOVE HIM. I stalk him on Twitter from time to time. And his blog is addictive. Like  HIM. ☺️

Dunno, they're both way too low profile, and do very few movies. Akshay is creepily silent I believe.. 😆

I shipped Rahul & Lisa Ray! I think they're both ultra-good looking & really smart & sharply witty! 

If only he wasn't gay! 😭😆.. 😭
Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 9 years ago
DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

How can I choose between my heart, head or limbs... 😆

forgot shah n hooda😉
oh rahul khanna!!☺️ 
i guess last film was wus? 
he reminds me of daniel gillies

Originally posted by: AadatSeMajboor

forgot shah n hooda😉
oh rahul khanna!!☺️ 
i guess last film was wus? 
he reminds me of daniel gillies

Last movie was Fireflies, released a few months ago.

BUT he was in a very exciting TV show called The Americans which I watch! Pls check it out!! 😃

Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

I just LOVE HIM. I stalk him on Twitter from time to time. And his blog is addictive. Like  HIM. ☺️

Dunno, they're both way too low profile, and do very few movies. Akshay is creepily silent I believe.. 😆

I shipped Rahul & Lisa Ray! I think they're both ultra-good looking & really smart & sharply witty! 

If only he wasn't gay! 😭😆.. 😭

Is this confirmed. Has he dated any high profile men like Ayan? Anyway he'll always b hot.
Yep he looked grt with Lisa too ...
ruky786 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

MM: I collect movie quotes so was wondering, what's your all time favorite line from a movie ever?

RK: I don't know if this counts but the song "Bare Necessities" from The Jungle Book that Baloo sings to Mowgli:

"Look for the bare necessities / The simple bare necessities / Forget about your worries and your strife / I mean the bare necessities / Are Mother Nature's recipes / That bring the bare necessities of life / Wherever I wander / Wherever I roam / I couldn't be fonder / Of my big home / The bees are buzzin' in the tree / To make some honey just for me / When you look under the rocks and plants / And take a glance at the fancy ants / Then maybe try a few..."

Till today when I see ants, I think, "They look fancy. Maybe I should try a few."

🤣 this is so damn cute! My Abba ji still hums to it! 

Rahul Khanna is one fine guy☺️

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Is this confirmed. Has he dated any high profile men like Ayan? Anyway he'll always b hot.
Yep he looked grt with Lisa too ...

Confirmed. 😭 ALL the best men are gay or taken!!!

Don't know who he is with now, but he was with Rohit Bal for a long time.

Originally posted by: ruky786

MM: I collect movie quotes so was wondering, what's your all time favorite line from a movie ever?

RK: I don't know if this counts but the song "Bare Necessities" from The Jungle Book that Baloo sings to Mowgli:

"Look for the bare necessities / The simple bare necessities / Forget about your worries and your strife / I mean the bare necessities / Are Mother Nature's recipes / That bring the bare necessities of life / Wherever I wander / Wherever I roam / I couldn't be fonder / Of my big home / The bees are buzzin' in the tree / To make some honey just for me / When you look under the rocks and plants / And take a glance at the fancy ants / Then maybe try a few..."

Till today when I see ants, I think, "They look fancy. Maybe I should try a few."

🤣 this is so damn cute! My Abba ji still hums to it! 

Rahul Khanna is one fine guy☺️

Abba Ji, aww, Ruks. 😆

HE IS. A SMOKIN' FINE MAN. ☺️
I've posted another RK IV. Pls check it out.
Who is this donkey? Looks like that bald idiot.