I feel like slapping Puneet Issar: Deepshikha Nagpal

Arnisha thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

Bigg Boss Season 8 ex-contestant Deepshikha Nagpal does not like being associated with the show anymore.

In fact, she is waiting for its closure. And the only man responsible for her utter dislike is Puneet Issar.

Ask her if she has been watching the show and she quickly replies, "Watching it hurts me, for there is dirty politics going inside. Especially, all that Puneet sir is doing. I have been inside the house so I know exactly all that happens there and I so feel like slapping that man."

She adds, "The other contestants are seeing his true colours now but I had learnt about it while I was still in the house. I was in the Secret Society' with Puneet and Pritam. Puneet wanted to quit the show then because he was claustrophobic. The doctors who came in too asked him to quit but then I took the responsibility to look after him. I used to stay up at nights pressing his head and Pritam knows that. He told me there that I was God-sent and all of that changed after we entered the main house. Everyone is playing a game inside but I wonder how someone can be so inhuman. He called me his sister and that's a very strong word. If someone calls you that, they should stand by it but he was bitching behind my back."

The actress is also tired of her fans asking her about Bigg Boss. "Everywhere I go, people say that they expected me to stay till the end. And the repeatedly asked question is how did you move out this soon?' I am fed-up with these queries and I seriously want Bigg Boss to end soon. The show has left a scar in my heart."

So would things be different had she been inside the house? "P3G wouldn't have been strong had I been there. Gautam is not a bad man though he acts crazy at times but Pritam and Praneet are playing dirty too. I touched Puneet's feet during karva chauth as he was the eldest in the house and now I regret doing that," confesses Deepshikha.

Which means you'll never have any contact with Puneet in future? "Who is Puneet Issar?" asks the artist.

Ouch.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Dilwale. thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Bigg Boss Season 8 ex-contestant Deepshikha Nagpal does not like being associated with the show anymore.

In fact, she is waiting for its closure. And the only man responsible for her utter dislike is Puneet Issar.

Ask her if she has been watching the show and she quickly replies, "Watching it hurts me, for there is dirty politics going inside. Especially, all that Puneet sir is doing. I have been inside the house so I know exactly all that happens there and I so feel like slapping that man."

She adds, "The other contestants are seeing his true colours now but I had learnt about it while I was still in the house. I was in the Secret Society' with Puneet and Pritam. Puneet wanted to quit the show then because he was claustrophobic. The doctors who came in too asked him to quit but then I took the responsibility to look after him. I used to stay up at nights pressing his head and Pritam knows that. He told me there that I was God-sent and all of that changed after we entered the main house. Everyone is playing a game inside but I wonder how someone can be so inhuman. He called me his sister and that's a very strong word. If someone calls you that, they should stand by it but he was bitching behind my back."

The actress is also tired of her fans asking her about Bigg Boss. "Everywhere I go, people say that they expected me to stay till the end. And the repeatedly asked question is how did you move out this soon?' I am fed-up with these queries and I seriously want Bigg Boss to end soon. The show has left a scar in my heart."

So would things be different had she been inside the house? "P3G wouldn't have been strong had I been there. Gautam is not a bad man though he acts crazy at times but Pritam and Praneet are playing dirty too. I touched Puneet's feet during karva chauth as he was the eldest in the house and now I regret doing that," confesses Deepshikha.

Which means you'll never have any contact with Puneet in future? "Who is Puneet Issar?" asks the artist.

Ouch.

Interesting! Considering that she was one of Gautam's biggest opposers in the house.
Equine thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
It's so delusional of her to think tht puneet would support her just bcoz she pressed his head. He's also an contestant of the game show. She can't expect him to ditch his game and help her to win. If she expected such a thing, by doing seva, she's in for a reality check.
Anjli2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Deepshika has her own Agenda. Period.
sara5471 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Haar saal season mein ek vamp rehti hai. Iss saal Deepshika thi.
But wo phuski nikali kyunki usse badi ek already thi ghar mein.
Punzika! 
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
For the first time I agree with deepshikha that puneet is a disgusting man and Thank God she realized that gautam is not a bad man he is good at heart
BanBB thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Expressionist (October 2021) 1 Thumbnail + 8
I agree with her that punz is disgusting person
kakka_ji_kahin thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Harshika4Life

Ouch.

Grapes are sour for her.

Punnet did not throw her out from the show. the BB and the junta.

she is still not able to digest it that  she went out so early