disha93 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago
Mind blowing updates!!!
Loved it
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
brilliant updatee!!! loved it totallyy!!
so aabha khan is dead? she is someone else? maybe a carbon copy of Ishita. Is that why Pervert felt she was aabha khan?

I hope Ishita is not cheating raman! that whole thought kills me! RKB is in love with Ishita! he will die if he gets to knw she is cheating him!
Same mistake twice by RKB will be terribly dangerous for Ishita!

I loved raman's honest confession..so pure! Why cant ishita open her mouth! why is she so scared! poor soul! i feel for her!

Cont soon... Suspense is killing me!!! 

Anywayss.. ALL THE VERY BEST FOR UR EXAMS! DO WELL! 

Looking forward for the suspense to reveal after 2 weeks!
mariajamal thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow wow wow parts all r amazing yr plz end the suspense na i want to knw about her dark past plzzzxx...
usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thank you Aisha for wonderful update beside you are busy with your study. My best wish is with you for your exam.coming to the story so Abbha and Ishita is same or different person little confuse cause Ishu said she made sure Abbha was dead. Ishu had so many complicate more than what we see she involve with Jai dad dead too.and I love Romi he very understanding Ishu and Raman so well. Hope in future Romi too will help Ishra. In this 3.chapter my love for Raman growing more he is so caring and gem of person he really love Ishu so much. ( I was angry cause last chapter he just stay there and keep his mouth shut) But he is  RKB so he know when he should take the action and I think he almost sucessful to make Ishu open her heart to talk and break the wall that she built around her.Hopefully next update we will know more about Ishu past.Thank you once again for wonderful update and best of luck for your exam.🤗🤗
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow Aisha really good and all the best.
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome update 👏👍🏼

i liked that raman could see what kind of woman shagun is understood and she will be the one behind all the drama..
romi took a stand .👏
raman bared all his soul..now it is ishita's turn...
hope she reveal's her past and finds a soul mate who is ready to stand by her ..😃

now the only sad part is will have to wait for the next update  2 weeks 😭

but exams are also important so we will...
all the best for them..
N.R.Rona thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Aww 3 updates back to back..that kinda made me restless..so much unexpected happenings..the entire convos was so mind blowing..perfect family moment was there of an adorable father and his children..then loved how romi stood up for righteousness..don't wanna talk about simmi n toshiji..that kind of exhausted me..n then the much awaited ishra convo..ishus worries, ramans love..how Raman tried to break ishus own created wall was so tedious a process but he did it in a very mature n excellent way..loved it..n the confession was so romantic n sweet.. Plsss update soon..can't wait..
Aniva thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
all d best yaar amazing uodate looking forward.