omg this was brilliant
Khuarnav thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago

THANK YOU😊😊😊
..abha.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
lovely update...raman should have stood for her...the person has set the trap...lets see how will this be turned...please let mihika,jai and abhi with her when everything to come out...I can clearly see raman will not able too or i am so upset with him to keeping mum...
your exams all the best dear...
thanks for pm..,
update whenever you are free...
prati_25 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
its amazing update
Feeling very sad for Ishita. 😭hope everything will be fine soon
Thanks for PM:_
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
This is getting intense... glad Raman threw Shagun out but hopefully he stands by Ishita when she needs him.
avni_19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
awesumm updatee!! shitt! as expected. Raman stood silent! Yeh banda.. cant he open his mouth instead of processing all the happenings in his brain and then say something when things have gone worse!
Cont soon... W*F is wrong with that Pervert! Shit mann!! I pray that Raman supports and Stands by Ishita even after he gets to know she is Aabha.

usaonly thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Aisha the story start to be more interesting day by day.Who is behind all Ishu trouble and what benefit he will get out of all this situation still have to wait more. You try to made Raman like TV just observation not open his mouth to say anything and hope when he open his mouth we will not get Nasty thing but I trust you that you will have all full proof to make sure Ishu is innocent and save either by Raman or by all her sibbling.Best of luck for your exam update whenever you have free time till then will wait for you dear.🤗
Vsoujanya thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Wow, that was a lot, but I am unhappy with the way Raman reacted but I guess in his own point of view he is plain confused, but that does not mean let everyone insult your wife either. Can't wait for everything to unfold, I am super excited to find out about Ishita's past. Such a mystery. I feel so bad for her. 
Ishrafanno1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wow! What an update. I am really really scared for Idhita. And who is this boss. Who is Mayra? Mihika? Update sooon