Arshi FF : Pyar Ka Intezaar : Thread 2 : Epilogue : Apr4th : Completed - Page 21

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sakhi2013 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Nice update Love    👏 👏
Pinky.Raizada thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks for the update akka. So sad for NK and lavanya, they both love each other but they have lot of insecurities. Finally Arnav forgave his little brother. can't wait for Arnav to meet his ammamma. 
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update kiran. The caption for the update is so good. Forgiveness the glue for broken heart. It is a simple word, but a v.difficult thing to practice in real life. You have given the message through the word LOVE. Arnav is truly a changed man due to love and it has made him forgive too. Akash is a happy person now. Finally he got his bhai back. Now the reunion of family is going to be an emotional one. And even after all this NK is ready to forgive lavanya. Great. Ah.. are you going to end this? I know good things come to an end, but think of a different story before you end this one. 😃
And she came out of her reminiscence when she heard the announcement of the boarding of her flight. Who is this she referred to kiran? Lavanya is already in Mumbai right. Then who is this? Did I miss something?
kaprasin thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
And thanks for the pm dear. Also your writing is simple and sweet. Please do come up with another story before you end this.👏
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
K first of all I should tell you that todays update was really good and some parts I really loved the way you wrote. There are some people like Akash mother who are greedy and jealous of their own blood.  I am happy that Arnav was able to forgive his past and he now got a brother and love of his Love. 
lovedrops thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kaprasin

Wonderful update kiran. The caption for the update is so good. Forgiveness the glue for broken heart. It is a simple word, but a v.difficult thing to practice in real life. You have given the message through the word LOVE. Arnav is truly a changed man due to love and it has made him forgive too. Akash is a happy person now. Finally he got his bhai back. Now the reunion of family is going to be an emotional one. And even after all this NK is ready to forgive lavanya. Great. Ah.. are you going to end this? I know good things come to an end, but think of a different story before you end this one. 😃

And she came out of her reminiscence when she heard the announcement of the boarding of her flight. Who is this she referred to kiran? Lavanya is already in Mumbai right. Then who is this? Did I miss something?

You didn't miss anything... yes Lavanya is already in Mumbai... and NK is in Mumbai in search for Lavanya... And that she is for Lavanya. They  both are remembering what happened last night while waiting for their flights to catch.
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: kaprasin

And thanks for the pm dear. Also your writing is simple and sweet. Please do come up with another story before you end this.👏

Of course I will come with a new story.. The title is ready for the story... I am preparing the prologue and will be up before PKI ends. 😛
lovedrops thumbnail

Originally posted by: Srilathalolla

K first of all I should tell you that todays update was really good and some parts I really loved the way you wrote. There are some people like Akash mother who are greedy and jealous of their own blood.  I am happy that Arnav was able to forgive his past and he now got a brother and love of his Love. 

Sri .. you wont believe how happy I am reading your words. Thank you so much for liking this update. 

I always believe.. forgiving needs a strong heart more than a big heart. Although Adithi did unforgivable mistake in her life... forgiving her will be a best punishment wherever she is. When we knew that we did a mistake.. we cannot take forgiveness. It pierces your heart. 
Srilathalolla thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: lovedrops

Sri .. you wont believe how happy I am reading your words. Thank you so much for liking this update. 

I always believe.. forgiving needs a strong heart more than a big heart. Although Adithi did unforgivable mistake in her life... forgiving her will be a best punishment wherever she is. When we knew that we did a mistake.. we cannot take forgiveness. It pierces your heart. 

You are most welcome. Yes I agree 
Rimi_BS thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
i m glad that arnav forgive akash...
loved it...