Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashne thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago

Originally posted by: AnuMP

@Red πŸ˜²

If this is true, then I bow my head before the Yadav clan's strategizing. Bhateeja and Bua won the war!πŸ˜†

So does this theory say that his true parentage was unknown, hence she tried to pull this trick. Its in the same lines as Karna trying to insul panchali, just to motivate the pandavs theoryπŸ˜†
ashne thumbnail

Radhika

I think Keshav will be the series finale. They will probably bring up all the Qs currently asked about him.
1) They may say something about the division, but probably not, since (I think) Vyasa was the one most responsible for it
2) Jarasandh, like β­οΈ Shishu (btw, I am hoping for a repeat performance by Joy MathurπŸ˜†)
3) Could he have stopped the war?

I hope Parth and Panchali speak for him as his defense lawyers

@bold - i hope so too, at least panchali. u never know arjun may still be in his noun brat πŸ˜†.

the cvs may have to carefully tread on krishna i guess, but i hope they do it. will be interesting.
Bhavaani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
@ Janaki - your thinking with regards to the treatment of slaves by Duryodhan is very similar to what Keshav said in the episode. He asks Duryodhan that even if he wanted to shame the Pandavas and Draupadi by taking all they owned, what was the need to have Draupadi dragged into the sabha and slap his thigh?
Bhavaani thumbnail
@ Radhika - well everyone knew he was Adhirath's adoptive son, hence unknown biological parentage. Telling him that he was the son of a Kshatriya woman was more likely to flatter his ego and is something which is more believable given his talents and of course Parshuram's curse. Obv the theory has loopholes, but a good one for those who like to exclude the 'divinity' from the epic.  
ashne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavaani

@ Radhika - well everyone knew he was Adhirath's adoptive son, hence unknown biological parentage. Telling him that he was the son of a Kshatriya woman was more likely to flatter his ego and is something which is more believable given his talents and of course Parshuram's curse. Obv the theory has loopholes, but a good one for those who like to exclude the 'divinity' from the epic.  

I wonder if this theory will be used in the 3rd AC 'kurukshetra'
Shriya95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hello peeps!!! Nice to see this thread!! I love starbharat n it's actors n I keep imagining them in this series specially Pooja...she wild hv rocked d epi!! But d cast n d acting here is decent... D main plus point here is dialogue n script n accuracy to a large extent... Andhe ka putr n drau liking k is totally fabricated so minus marks fr that...
Next up is Shakuni...I've seen d Promo..he looks quite old noble uncle type,or maybe this isy hangover after seeing praneet bhat πŸ˜† he was being accused by dury of ditching him n all that...so let's wait n watch πŸ˜‰
AnuMP thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
I have always wondered, isn't the true sign of greatness the ability to see beyond what IS and see what SHOULD BE? By that token, there were only 2 truly great people in the epic
ashne thumbnail

I have always wondered, isn't the true sign of greatness the ability to see beyond what IS and see what SHOULD BE? By that token, there were only 2 truly great people in the epic

I Agree. My 2 favorites G & P😊
Bhavaani thumbnail

BR Chopra added that in his version (when the Pandavas leave for exile) that apart from Krishna,only Draupadi was truly walking the path of dharma πŸ‘
ashne thumbnail

Originally posted by: Bhavaani

BR Chopra added that in his version (when the Pandavas leave for exile) that apart from Krishna,only Draupadi was truly walking the path of dharma πŸ‘

She was always walking the path of dharma, even with disastrous consequences personally.