Karan Goddwani VS Gautam Gulati

Poll

.?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Who do you think portrayed the character of ''Vikram'' better? Who you like more as an actor, performer overall? 

Pls vote and comment :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

thala thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
its too early to decide who is the best
gautam had various opportunities to potray comedy,  as well as serious,

but ever since karan entered it has been only serious scenes
i think just one or two casual ones after prema was recongnized as terrorist

we should give more time to karan
only then the comparison can be fair

gautam was perfect for vik, karan is amazing 
to get into the shoes of the character another actor left behind and to win the trust of fans is not that easy
people are used to see that actor as vik, it takes time 
as of now karan is doing fantastic, yet to watch the comedy part of vik 

but iam sure karan will pull it off with ease 
Sonali_11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Good acting and fitting in the role well are two different things in my opinion..
Sometimes an actor acts well and I appreciate that, but there comes a feeling that role is not fit for him /her .. Sometimes the acting might be just about average but the actor fits in the role perfectly , You don't have any complains from it .

Gautam was perfect for the role of Vikram  although acting wise he was  average is some parts while good in some other parts..

Karan  is not fit for a role like Vikram ... acting skills also are lower than Gautam .

So overall I woud go for Gautam , But as thala said ...Let Karan have some time, He would be ok .
Edited by Sonali_11 - 9 years ago
Mystic- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: thala

its too early to decide who is the best

gautam had various opportunities to potray comedy,  as well as serious,

but ever since karan entered it has been only serious scenes
i think just one or two casual ones after prema was recongnized as terrorist

we should give more time to karan
only then the comparison can be fair

gautam was perfect for vik, karan is amazing 
to get into the shoes of the character another actor left behind and to win the trust of fans is not that easy
people are used to see that actor as vik, it takes time 
as of now karan is doing fantastic, yet to watch the comedy part of vik 

but iam sure karan will pull it off with ease 

Personally i like Karan more (he was so cute in IPKKND). 
He is great at comedy (you will know if you have watched IPKKND). So i'm sure he'll nail the comedy scenes better.

But to be frank he sucks at serious scenes. His face lacks the emotions. I can't connect to him or his emotional/serious scenes at all. 

Overall, the role of ''Vikram'' is not suited to Karan. He is just not made for the role. I feel it was wrong decision from the makers to rope in Karan. 
But i'm sure he'll be great in the light-heardted, fun, comedy scenes once the hijack track is over. 
b2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Karan is doing good as of now as Vikram.  He has in fact gotten into the character of Vikram well as we really cannot differentiate the change of actors.

We cannot compare him with Gautham as of now as it had only been serious part till now.  Gautham was good in comic timing and expressions.
Venus12 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Both are very good actors. And Karan is doing a good job getting into Vikram's character, especially when gautham had already won people's hearts as Vikram, and that includes me. And till now from what I've seen he hasn't dissapointed in the role and is fitting in comfortably. He is a good actor and please give him a chance to prove it. I've seen him before in chaal sheh or maat that used to air in colors channel. He played a negative character in that and he was really good, plus he is good looking so I have no complaints seeing him in the role of vikram. 

Hands Down Gautam is Simply Amazing in shoes of Vikram 👏 👏 
Karan is a Horrible Actor ,  He is sucking big time  . 
Oh God Literally he is too worse

Gautam did Acting with an ease 👏 👍🏼 , but karan gosh horrible to even say 🤢