Peace..'s Index - my note on Page 10

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Hello forumwasiyon! 

This is an index for my Ishra Stories, my popular topics and polls. My Stories are linked in this post and the popular topics and polls  are linked in the next post.

My Ishra stories:

OSes

1. OS: Sardi Wala Love* (with full english version) (6 feb 2015): My entry for the Prop-OSthon thread. Updated on page 93 (6th post on d page) of the thread. Props used- perfume, soap and body lotion.

2. OS: His Shirts* (12 dec) (with full english version): Ishita is remembering her beautiful moments with Raman while sorting his shirts. 
Complete english version also added on Page 17 of the post.

3. OS: A Sharbati Ride*  : posted on Page 31 of the gutter-OSthon thread, high on M content, so beware!

4. OS:I wanna stay in your arms forever (11 dec) : she wants to stay in his arms forever! πŸ˜‰

5. OS: "SPELL"-binding (16 dec)

6. OS: The best anniversary gift (14 Feb 2015) (with full english version): Raman gifts something very special to Ishita on their anniversary. In continuation of d suite scene on d show, after d belly dancer leaves.

7. OS: Chittiyaan Kalayiyaan ve : Something reminds Ishita of the early days of her marriage. Lots of GIFs added.

TSes:

1. TS:  Phir le aaya dil *  (with english subtitles) (this is the link to only Part 1 of the OS)
          Link to part 2: Part 2 
(Posted for the PIC-OSthon thread.) Ishita returns home after an yr. of leaving Raman

2. TS:  You are mine (2 parts):
Raman realises that he is the luckiest man alive, confesses his love to Ishita 

3. TS: It's just me for you (9 dec) :
 Ishita is unable to understand why Raman is continuously hurting her.

4. TS: Idli-Sambhar te Chole-Bhature (ongoing)

5. TS: Not just a 2/10  (17/08/2015) : Raman misunderstands Ishita for rating him a 2/10 on his first 'big' performance. In continuation of the scene on the show. 

6. TS: No more control (ongoing) : The title tells the story. Yes you got it right πŸ˜‰

SSes:

1. I can't live without you *  (8 parts) (full english versions of Part 1,2,3  added):
A romantic SS mainly on Ishra's chup-chupke romance in a backdrop where Shagun has lost her memory and is back with Raman.  Each part (atleast parts 1-6) is almost a separate romantic story.

2. Katra-Katra*  (Genre- Horrex) -Part 1  (with english subtitles) 
for Song-OSthon :Song- Judaii (Badlapur) and Katra-Katra (Alone)
Link to Part 2: Part 2
Link to Part 3: Part 3 
Link to Part 4 and 5: Part 4 & 5  
Ishita has died in a landslide in Rishikesh. Raman visits the city 2 yrs later..

3. A perfect kiss of love (complete):
A mix of Ishra romance, teasing and nok-jhoks, the story is in continuation of the scene where Raman plans to kiss Ishita but ends up kissing the nurse. Ishita teaches him how to be a perfect husband! πŸ˜‰

* the star-marked ones are my personal favourites. I definitely recommend reading them the most! But ofcourse I love them all. If you loved some of my stories, try and read all of dem! πŸ˜‰πŸ˜ƒ Do let me know which ones u liked d most! πŸ˜ƒ

Anyone interested in PM notifications for my stories- OSes/TSes/SSes etc. pls buddy the id: peace_PMs or check this post: peace_PMs.

Popular topics and polls in the below post.
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail
Best Moments topics:

One yr of togetherness-Best moments of the episode (13/02) - Ishra anniversary celebration at night
Pink and Black: Best moments of the episode with pics -20/12 (Raman takes Ishita out, Ashok throws shagun outta d house)
Best moments of the episode with pics- 16/12 (Raman packs to leave for Singapore)

Popular topics and discussions

do you think they will show Ishita pregnant in future?

( d above list of polls n topics is not d entire list, dey r just d best ones/ d ones dat can be continued..)

Making this post really took me down YHM's memory lane..dere r some really nice discussions and debates in these posts, which we can continue still πŸ˜Š 
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago
..TU... thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
@PEACE
good job my buddy

I shd call u poll lady.just joking

loved all u r post.expecting more from u r side.
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: tushara11

@PEACE

good job my buddy

I shd call u poll lady.just joking

loved all u r post.expecting more from u r side.

Thank you! And thanks for d poll lady titile πŸ˜† Infact someone on the forum( Indian_Isha) gave me d name poll-star! πŸ˜ƒ
peace.. thumbnail
gals do let me know if anything is not hyperlinked properly! it was a long post so might hv made mistakes..
peace.. thumbnail
I hv edited the main post a bit, index is complete for now. Will keep updating it for any important new things i do on d forum πŸ˜ƒ
Akshatha19 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Thanks dear i was searching for it...
thanks,  will bookmark it😊
Arshi- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Good Job !

Poll Queen /King (I Don't Know ) !!

Nd Congratulations 😊
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Akshatha19

Thanks dear i was searching for it...

thanks,  will bookmark it😊

if You were searching for my stories, I am sorry to disappoint you, cos I have written only a few of them.
If you were searching for my other topics n polls, I am glad, atleast my effort to make this page was worth! πŸ˜†
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: Arshi-

Good Job !

Poll Queen /King (I Don't Know ) !!

Nd Congratulations 😊

I wud be a queen n not king πŸ˜Š n congrats kis liye?