TS: You are mine- Confession added on Page 14

peace.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 9 years ago
Confession added on page 14
Link:  Part 2

Hello my jaans! ðŸ˜ŠI just randomly thought of writing this one. Just the idea came up and I scribbled it down. Its related to what is happening on the show currently, minus the Mihika-Ashok part. I know a lot of brilliant writers on the forum can write something like this so much better than me, so my apologies if it isnt upto the mark..I am a complete non-writer! This one's written in really simple language.So here it goes..

You are mine
Raman had finally got time to hit the bed, the day had been a long,tiring one. His back was in pain, though the sturdy mattress of his bed was providing relief. But he knew it wasn't just the mattress providing him comfort, it was something more: he was finally relieved, he was finally at peace. Infact, he felt an amazing sense of happiness and deep satisfaction.

He had dreaded this day for the longest time, the day his first love would get married - Shagun would get married, and would officially be someone else's. The divorce had been way too painful for him. He had totally lost trust in goodness, he had totally lost trust in love. For 6 yrs he had survived aimlessly, or maybe with just an aim to hurt those who hurt him. And today, had he not be married again, he would probably have been lying unconscious somewhere after being overtly drunk.

He knew his wounds had starting mending ever since Ishita had come. With his daughter and family happy, he knew happiness had restored in his life. He knew he was in love again, he knew she loved him too. It was only because of her love that he had been able to graciously accept the truth of Shagun getting married again, infact he himself had encouraged Mihir to mend his relationship with Shagun to get her married. Ishita was transferring her goodness to him,he couldn't believe himself that now he somewhere had wanted Shagun to be happy too. 

Still for the past few days, he had been nervous, he had been confused. It was finally going to get completely over, officially. He wasnt really sure what was it that he was scared of. Ofcourse he was completely over Shagun..or wasnt he? Or maybe he had tried way too hard to get over her.. maybe he had been in pain for too long. Maybe Ishita's magic in his life had happened so suddenly and so quickly, that it hadnt settled inside him so far; maybe he still had not been able to accept the fact that life could actually be so good. Or maybe he hadnt been able to accept that his life was complete with Ishita and Ruhi, and with no Adi in it..Adi would be a part of a separate family now, it was going to be Raman-Ruhi-Ishita and Shagun-Ashok-Adi, 2 separate families and officially Adi would have a new dad. Maybe that was too hard to digest. Maybe things had been so complicated that he had stopped thinking about them.

.But surprisingly the day had been smooth. He still couldnt believe the day had passed without things getting uncomfortable for him. Mihir had been happy. Adi was happy. Even he was happy. Maybe it had just been an anxiety of anticipation.He felt free, he had finally gotten over completely from a baggage he had been carrying for the longest time. Things were clear, and there was complete space inside him for Ishita now- without any hassles, without any confusion in his mind.He felt a sudden sense completeness in his life, Ishita and Ruhi completed his family- he had finally accepted this fact. He did not want anything else now to make him happier, and that reaffirmed the fact that he felt complete. Maybe his life had been complete for a long time now, and it was the complete disconnect which happened today that had finally brought the realisation.

He turned to look at Ishita who lay fast sleep on the couch. It was her love that had made it all so easy. He was sure of one thing, this life with just Ishita and Ruhi was definitely much happier than it could have been with Shagun, Adi and Ruhi, had Shagun not left him. Ishita's love and goodness was incomparable, it had filled all the voids in his life and absorbed all his pain. She was his everything. And he remembered her conversation with Mani he had overheard the other day; he was now sure that one fine day she would win Adi's heart too with her love, and would bring him back to their lives.

Raman spoke softly looking at Ishita: "Na jaane maine kya punya kiye the jo is janam mein tum mujhe  mili. You have done way too much for me Ishita. You changed everything, you do not know how much happiness you have brought to my life."

And then another realisation set in. The woman with the biggest heart in the world loved him. He was the luckiest man alive.He couldnt afford to loose her now.He spoke wiping the tear that rolled down his eye: "I will definitely let you know tomorrow how much I love you Ishita. Pata nahin maine itni der kyun kardi tumhe ye bataane mein.This time I will not let anything stop me. I wanna make you mine forever."                                                 

~~~End of OS ~~~ 
Anyone interested in PM notifications for my stories- OSes/TSes/SSes etc. pls buddy the id: peace_PMs linked in this postpeace_PMs
Find links to my other stories here: Peace..'s INDEX
Edited by peace.. - 8 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shavi2311

wow...sweet nd simple...

😊 ðŸ˜Š
sulochana90 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Peace writes Raman is at peace reading this I feel I'm at peace ðŸ˜‰ Hahhaahaa ( sry if it sounds stupid )
Wow brilliant OS
Thank you 
Edited by sulochana90 - 9 years ago
Zola029 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Lovely shot !
Raman's feelings are beautifully penned !!
-Srishty- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You depicted Raman's feelings very well even I could feel the relief and happiness that he was getting for going away from Shagun (at least here).

Would be nice if you add a second part with Ishita in it and both having a heart-to-heart talk.
Viji15 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
 Thanks ,Loved it!...wished the real story also went like this...do write another chapter :)
Anju.s thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
why do feel it is not nice?,,,...it is short and sweet like a diary entry ðŸ˜Š
rutu83 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
really liked raman's feeling of end of anticipation leading to content
lovely os
peace.. thumbnail

Originally posted by: sulochana90

Peace writes Raman is at peace reading this I feel I'm at peace ðŸ˜‰ Hahhaahaa ( sry if it sounds stupid )

Wow brilliant OS
Thank you 

U know i cud foresee tht comment coming from someone ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
glad you liked ðŸ˜ƒ
RomComFan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Terrific job!😃

Simple and sweet... what more can we ask for?

... well a lot a lot actually coz we ISHRAholics are a greedy bunch but this  is just wonderful nonetheless!😉