My VM Thread- KM & his jodis ~ Short Prishna VM - Pg - 36 updat

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

I love Har Kisi ko Song Shanti Di & U collected so beautiful pics of Abhi-Ria for the song 😳😳 . Loved it ❤️ ..I hope U all been allowed to make VM's on Scenes too So that we could enjoy more 😳 ..

Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

RagVir!!!!!!!! 😳 It brings back memories memories and memories!!! . . .. Seeing a RagVir VM is more than a delight for me!! 😊 Thanks a lot first, I am very happy to see a VM on this song! (y) . .. I wish if you had included more RagVir scenes! . . . 😳 . . . . . . RagVir can never be forgotten, just a glimpse of them can make me mad!! . ..

, . ..I remember the numerous no:of posts we had on Bidaai forum, the day-night chats in CC's. .. .fights b/w RagVir and SaAlekh, calculations of KinRul being a couple, immediate siggy making as soon as an offscreen or onscreen shot of the couple happens, almost every Bidaai member had only their siggies that time. . . .. numerable FF's. . .. and what not, IF became a 2nd family!! . . .. . I miss those days. . . 😭 

Thanks a lot for bringing back memories! 😊
Originally posted by snowhitepinkzz

RagVir!!!!!!!! 😳 It brings back memories memories and memories!!! . . .. Seeing a RagVir VM is more than a delight for me!! 😊 Thanks a lot first, I am very happy to see a VM on this song! (y) . .. I wish if you had included more RagVir scenes! . . . 😳 . . . . . . RagVir can never be forgotten, just a glimpse of them can make me mad!! . ..

, . ..I remember the numerous no:of posts we had on Bidaai forum, the day-night chats in CC's. .. .fights b/w RagVir and SaAlekh, calculations of KinRul being a couple, immediate siggy making as soon as an offscreen or onscreen shot of the couple happens, almost every Bidaai member had only their siggies that time. . . .. numerable FF's. . .. and what not, IF became a 2nd family!! . . .. . I miss those days. . . 😭 

Thank you so much for such a wonderful comment..sorry I don't know your name...
I love this song...very very much...I don't know the (y) from your side though...

Will surely include many more scenes and make as I am still learning how to make them properly but thought of sharing to get feedback such as yours!

Thank you so much!!!!😃
 😃 . .. Dear, the (y) is the symbol used for THUMBS UP in FB, so it accidently came up in my writing!! . . .. . .ur VM IS 👍🏼 ...This is what I meant!! 😳 

Keep trying more, u'll turn into an excellent VM maker, 👏

😃 . .. Dear, the (y) is the symbol used for THUMBS UP in FB, so it accidently came up in my writing!! . . .. . .ur VM IS 👍🏼 ...This is what I meant!! 😳 

Keep trying more, u'll turn into an excellent VM maker, 👏

Wow!!!! Thank you so much!!!!!
I am so happy..😃
Gona watch a little later Shanti bt I know its gona be amazing
Unreserved my post on Pg1

Beautiful Wonderful RagVir VM Di ..Loved it ..Amazing RagVir scenes & lovely Song 😳😳
Edited by moniluvskinshuk - 9 years ago

@Bold

Oh those were some Priceless unforgettable days yaar 😭😭 ... Even I miss those days of Bidaai forum ..We used to do so much masti & there used to be like No Night no day at all 😆..Everytime there used to be atleast One gang who used to be active in the forum & used to do all chit chat about RagVir 😳 & than later on Others used to join them & we together used to finish 15-20 pages , just on One post 😆😆 .