Aww that was a cute update 😳
Loved it ❤️
Continue sooner this time 😉
Thnx for PM 😃

And apologies for replying so late 😕
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, I'm back. Sorry this chapter is so late, I've been quite busy. Nowadays I don't really have the passion to keep this SS going, I just feel that you guys aren't enjoying it. If you all would like me to continue then please let me know. I'm gonna ONLY PM the people who have shown interest in the story, I can't just send PMs if no-one will read what I've written. 
Here's Part 9! 😊

*Zain's POV*

I woke up early in the morning with an idea clear in my mind. Aaliya's birthday was in a few days and I wanted to plan a surprise party for her. She had done so much when there was special events in the family and she deserved the same. I wanted to give her something she would never forget.

Before she woke up, I quickly scribbled her a note. It read that I had gone out for a few meetings and I wanted her to rest as she deserved a lie-in after all the hard days at the office. 

First on my to do list was to buy her an outfit for the party. I knew that she usually wore churidars but I wanted her to wear a saree, seeing as though she was getting bigger now and I didn't want her feel uncomfortable. I remember how stunning she looked in the red saree for my friend's engagement party. The way the material clung to her waist, emphasizing the petite waist of hers. The thought gave me shivers and made my cheeks colour with crimson.

I got into my car and sped off to the shopping centre. When I arrived there, I headed towards Ayesha's Boutique. Ayesha's was where me and Dad first came to select a saree for Aaliya, after we first got married. What she still didn't know was that I had gifted her that saree. I knew she didn't like it because she looked at it with disappointment, that's why I told her Dad bought it. So she would at least wear it. Me and Dad had come here a lot, for Mom's gifts, Arub and Sana's Eid clothes, the list was endless. I think over the months my choice in women's clothing has become better, at least I hope it had.

I walked into the room and was greeted by Ayesha, the owner. She knew the reason I was there because I had called her up before I left so she could get out some of the newest designs. I told her I only wanted the best for my wife. 

I was taken through to the section with all the women's clothing. There were anarkalis, kurtas and lenghas everywhere. I then walked towards the front where the sarees were kept. I looked at each one carefully and touched the material with my hands, delicately. All of them were beautiful but none of them struck me as 'unique', as Aaliya would say. 

I then looked at the shelves behind the counter. A black lace blouse had caught my eye. I then looked at it clearly. It had subtle gold bead work along the sleeves and collar. I then asked Ayesha for the saree that matched it. She then brought out one of the most gorgeous works of art I had ever seen in my life.

The material was soft yet silky and the colour was just beautiful. The fuchsia wasn't too bright yet not too subtle. The embroidery and stone work was simple and elegant. It was just perfect for my princess. I asked Ayesha to pack it as I got my card out. I paid for my purchase and left the shop.

I knew that Aaliya hadn't woken up yet because she hadn't called me. When I got home I took the bag from out of the back of my car and walked in side the house. I walked into the dining room and saw Fahad Bhai, Mom and Shazia Bhabi.

"Zain, where have you been?" Bhabi asked.
"Shopping, for Aaliya's birthday. It's in a few days and I was going to plan a surprise for her," I explained as I tried to avoid eye contact with Mom and Fahad Bhai.

I was too ashamed of what I had said. I know that Fahad Bhai and Mom were sorry for what they did but I just couldn't help it, Aaliya was my wife and I didn't want her to feel hurt by them again. If she found out what I had said though she would feel even worse.

"Zain, we should all help with the preparations, you can't do it all alone," Bhabi reminded.
"I don't need help from certain people. I'll hire some caterers," I snapped.
"Listen Zain..." Fahad Bhai tried to say but I cut him off.
"If anyone needs me I'll be upstairs. With my wife," I said sharply.

*Aaliya's POV*

I woke up in the morning in an empty bed. I expected to find my husband's loving arms wrapped around me but I could only feel the coldness of the vacant sheets. I looked around to find a neatly folded piece of paper. I opened it. 

It read:

To my love,
I'm sorry that you're having to wake up alone today but I have a few errands to do. The office meetings can't be run by Fahad Bhai all the time so I need to share his responsibility. I didn't want to wake you because you need your rest, you work yourself too hard sometimes. I'll be back soon Malika-E-Zain, love you. 
Your Kitkit.

A soft chuckle escaped my lips. Of course he didn't want to wake me, he's too thoughtful for that. I let out a long sigh. I had been blessed by Allah (SWT) with such a loving, caring and considerate husband and could not be more grateful. 

I folded up the note and kissed it. I just stared at it for what felt like ages. It may not have seemed special but to me it was. I didn't know what I had done to deserve such love, respect and commitment. The 'Zain Usman Abdullah' I had married a few months ago was the polar opposite to my Zain. It seems that marriage had changed him. And I had one person to thank for that.

If it wasn't for my beloved Mamu then I wouldn't be happy. I am forever in Mamu's debt with the happiness he has given me, if only he was here to witness it. 

2 HOURS LATER

I was awakened from my slumber when a soft pair of lips caressed my forehead. 

"Good morning Princess," my husband greeted.
"Good morning Zain," I replied.

I slowly wrapped my arms around his torso and rested my head on his shoulder. Relaxed, I breathed in his musky fragrance.

"Missed me?" he teased.
"I did, much more than you think," I replied, smiling.

Edited by Brainbox1999 - 9 years ago
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
I dont have words to describe how nyc this chapter was
N dont u dare stop this story
I love it ok
Update soon
Thnks for da pm

Alina
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Truly beautiful chapter I love the way he chooses the saree for her and don't stop it it's superb continue soon :)
Zainedil thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Very nice...waiting to c how he celebrates her birthday
Continue soon
Sim
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
That was AWESOME...
I just loved it...zain shopping for Aliya...that was so sweet...
And the BI flashback was nice addition...
Loved it and PLZ continue...
I would love to read more...
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
That was awesome 😳
Loved the chp 😉

Continue soon!
And thnx for PM dear 😃
_Butterfly_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
read all d chapters in a go
really amazing story
all d parts vry beautifully written
jst loved it
waiting 4 next one
do cont soon
Edited by Priya_arora - 9 years ago
..DancingDoll.. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing story..
Loved it..
I would really love to read more..
Pls cont ASAP..
Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Hey guys, I'm back after what seems like ages. I've actually been so busy with studies and with the holidays just gone I had to get back into the school routine. So guys I have my mocks in like 2 and a half weeks and I promise after that I will update the story. It's just that right now I have so much to do and just so little time. I hope you all understand. Please keep me in your prayers, I really need to do well. And btw please could any of you just comment any revision techniques and ways to stop procrastinating down below. Love you my beauties, until next time
😳😳😳 😳
Edited by Brainbox1999 - 9 years ago