Waiting - ZAYA SS *IMPORTANT NOTE PAGE 18*

Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys, I wrote a story!! (FINALLY) I was contemplating putting it up but then I thought 'OH WHAT THE HELL'. I'm not that good at writing, as I mentioned in my previous post but I just wanted to cheer up myself (aswell as you guys) because Beintehaa is ending and I was VERY depressed about it. The story itself is based on the horrible 'TALAAQ' storyline, the one which we ALL hated and begged and begged CV's to not show. This is my version, the way I wanted it to happen. *sigh* Oh well, life goes on.
In the story, Zain has only just given Aaliya the first Talaaq and Aaliya is desperately trying to prove that she did not file the domestic violence complaint. Zain wants to hate Aaliya but in his heart she is still his 'MALIKA-E-ZAIN'. The two are working in the office and Aaliya is not feeling well.

*Zain's POV*

Why is SHE here? Why does she not get that I don't want her here? Dad put his heart and soul into this business but he gave it all to her! Oh great, she's looking this way. Those warm, big, brown orbs which used to bring me the most happiness in the world, now only bring me anger and pain. What had I ever done to her to deserve what she did?

"Zain, what's wrong?" she timidly asked.
"None of your business, I'm not your concern," I snapped.

Instantly, I felt regret consuming me. No, Zain. She is the reason your family are suffering, she is the cause of it ALL.

"Zain, of course I care. You are my concern because you're my husband," she defended.
"Not for much longer, in a few weeks this marriage will be over and I will be free of YOU," I said bitterly.

Hurt flashed across her face but she masked it as soon as she caught me looking. Blinking a few times, she turned away. She headed towards the door so she could leave the room, well she tried.

*CRASH*

I turned to see my wife's body on the floor, unconscious.I rushed over to her to get her to wake up. Desperately, I grabbed a bottle of water and emptied some of it onto my hands. I sprinkled the water on her face, gently. After receiving no response from her, I quickly lifted her limp body into my arms and ran towards the car park. Struggling, I opened my car door and lay her on the seat. I kissed the top of her forehead as I put her seat-belt on. I got in the car and sped off to the hospital.

"When I got there, the nurses put Aaliya onto a stretcher and whisked her off into the examination room. I was told to sit and wait. What was wrong with her? She seemed fine this morning. But, she has been eating less. Rehaan told me that the past couple weeks had taken toll on Aaliya's health and that I should advise her to see a doctor. I had told him that I didn't care and whatever happened was because she deserved it. Ya Allah (SWT) what have I done? Please make my Aaliya okay, I need her. I LOVE HER.

The nurse came out of the examination room and approached me.

"Doctor, what happened, she was okay this morning. What's wrong with her?" I asked.
"Mr.Abdullah ... Your wife is .." she tried to explain.
"Is what DAMMIT??!!" I screamed.
"Your wife is pregnant," she explained.
"W...what. Then, w...w...why did she faint? Everything's okay right?" I asked, concerned for my love.
"Your wife seems to be very weak right now Mr.Abdullah. Too much stress and tension is not good for her OR the baby," she told me.
"I didn't ...I didn't know. I would have never, if I realised then..." I tried to explain.
"Mr.Abdullah, I suggest you start taking care of your wife. In this condition your wife should not be working too much. I will prescribe the medicines, go in and see her," she said, walking off.

I ran and ran and ran to the examination room. There, through the window, I saw my wife, my Aaliya, laying on the bed, lifeless. I crept into the room carefully. I sat on the chair next to her and just stared. This beauty in front of me was pale and frail. Unlike my Aaliya before who was vibrant, full of life, who always smiled. The truth soon dawned on me that she was here because of me. She was weak because of our constant fighting, which I always initiated. And now, she was carrying my baby. She was carrying Zain Abdullah's child. I felt like shouting it to the world! We had both had conversations about kids before, who they would look like, whether it was a boy or a girl. It's finally happening.

I took her petite little hand in mine and rubbed my thumb across it lovingly. I was in awe of this woman in front of me. I got up and moved the few strands of hair from out of her face. She began to stir as I did so and within seconds she opened her eyes.

"Zain, what ...what am I doing here?" she asked, the confusion was clear in her eyes.
"You fainted. So I brought you here," I told her carefully.
"What, why? What's wrong with me?" she asked.
"There's nothing wrong, actually quite the opposite," I said smiling.
"What? You're making no sense. Tell me why I fainted Zain. What has the doctor said?" she asked.
"You're pregnant Aaliya. We're having a baby," I chirped.
"W...what? No, no," she denied shaking her head.
"Aaliya, what do you mean no?" I asked, hurt.
"We're getting a divorce, we CAN'T have a baby!" she screamed.
"Aaliya, what are you talking about, I love you. We'll make this work," I reassured her.
"Get out Zain, get out now," she whispered.
"Aaliya listen ..." I tried to explain.
"No, you listen. I am not having your baby. You can't say all those things to me, accuse me of all those things and then say you love me", she shrieked.

Her eyes were filling up with tears and I couldn't stop it. I tried to wipe them away but she stopped me.

"Remember, I am not your concern, within a few weeks this marriage will be over. And we will both be free of each other," she reminded me of the lines I had said a few hours ago.

"I love you Aaliya," I reminded her.

Then I walked out of the room, each step more heartbreaking than the last.

Part 2 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4229887&TPN=3
Part 3 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4229887&TPN=5
Part 4 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4229887&TPN=7
Part 5 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4229887&TPN=9
Part 6 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4229887&TPN=11
Part 7 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4229887&TPN=13
Part 8 :http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4229887&TPN=14
Part 9:http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4229887&TPN=16
Edited by Brainbox1999 - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ana_rockz thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Please do update ASAP
I would love to read 
-Minion- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
plz continue soon love to read it.
bloodsheds thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Pls continue it is really interesting 😊
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Plzz dear update soon i m loving it
MohabbatCrazy thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Bravo! Superb! Hats off!
Please please continue soon!
LuvPreetikaRao thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Nice update 
Plzz continue
madhufx9... thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Brainbox, it was amazing,
Very well written..  said u r bad at writing? It was awesome
Infact u made me cry, seriously felt bad for Zain...
But he needs reality check in this case... now he wants her, his anger melted hearing about baby...
Update soon
Congrats on ur first work, good to see more budding writers on forum...
Btw ur name? I'm madhu
oriyu24 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
this was really awesome..
u portraited it very beautifully..
zain hates aliya made me cry..
aliya is pregnant and she donot want to have the baby...
how can she???
anyways this was rreally awesome
continue soon..
thanks for the pm
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Dude it was AWESOME...well written...
Cont ASAP...and if you don't mind PM me...It will be easier for me...
Btw...your name...(guessing it as FATIHA)