Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Brainbox1999 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 9 years ago
Hey guys. I want to offer my sincerest apologies for being away from the forum for SO long. I was on my break, family came over and I had no time for anything else. I decided that I wasn't gonna update during holidays because I want my breaks to be completely work and stress free (unless I have exams coming up LOL). Sorry if I haven't PMed you individually, I can't do more than 10 a day. So I hope you guys enjoy what I've wrote and as always do leave your comments down below, I love hearing from you all. 

ENJOY Part 8! ðŸ˜Š

*Zain's POV*

The quietness of her voice, along with what she said, made my stomach drop. How could she think that? Did she really believe that I would doubt her again? I thought that I had proved her wrong but it seemed not. I hadn't gained her trust and it made me feel weak and disappointed. 

"Zain, you better go," Rehaan said.
"Zain, please. I need some time," Aaliya replied.
"Time? I've tried giving you time. I thought you wanted to come home?" I asked.
"Zain, it's not you. It's just ... Maami is the reason you gave me the first talaaq. She's always hated me," she admitted.
"But Mom knows the truth, she's happy, she ... she loves you Aaliya," I said, desperately.
"It's not just Maami, Fahad Bhai? He didn't even try to defend me, like you, he just believed whatever everyone else was saying about me," she cried.
"Aaliya, I know what we did was wrong. But if you come back to the house we'll all prove to you just how sorry we are. Please Aaliya, you don't belong here," I shrieked.
"Oh really? Then tell me Zain.Abdullah, where do I belong?" she laughed bitterly.
"With me. In my arms. Somewhere you are safe, protected and loved!" I shouted.

*Aaliya's POV*

"With me. In my arms. Somewhere you are safe, protected and loved!" he roared. 

He was right. There was nowhere else I would be happier than with him. He had made mistakes but as his wife it was my job to overlook them and be with him no matter what. And he was sorry for what he had done, they all were. I just needed to accept it and move on. I can't hold grudges, life's too short for that.

"Okay, fine," I said.
"Fine? Like you'll come home?" he asked, hopeful.
"Yes, I'll come home. But you have to promise me something," I announced.
"Yeah?" he asked apprehensively.
"That you'll all trust me a bit more and listen to what I have to say," she said.
"Done. And don't worry, I will be having words with Fahad Bhai and Mom," I replied.
"Let's go then," she chirped.

The ride home was quiet which made me feel a bit uneasy but then she took my free hand and held it on her lap, stroking it occasionally. I turned to her and gave her a smile and when she grinned back it warmed my heart. 

After she had headed to bed I headed down to the dining room where Fahad Bhai and Mom were waiting for me. 
"What is it Zain. Why did you call us down here?" Mom asked.
"Because I wanted to speak to you both. It's about Aaliya," I replied.
"What is it Zain, she's okay right?" Fahad Bhai asked, his voice full of concern.
"I just wanted to tell you to stay away from my wife. She's had enough stress and heartbreak over the last couple of weeks and I don't need you two to add to it," I informed them.
"But Zain, we said we were sorry. I didn't want for you to divorce her, I just thought ..." Mom tried to explain.
"Thought that she was the reason that Dad died? I can't believe I let you fill my ears with poison like that," I interrupted, furious.
"Zain ..." Fahad Bhai tried to cut in.
"NO! Don't. Don't try and defend her. And what you did was no better. You were even told me not to bother proving Aaliya innocent. You thought she was responsible," I accused, glaring at him.
"Zain, listen ..." Mom tried to say.
"From now on you stay away from her. I don't want her to face any difficulty. She was on the verge of staying at Rehaan's again, she didn't want to come back today," I explained.
"But Zain, why?" Mom asked.
"You don't need to know, it's better that way. Stay out of our lives, and you too," I ordered.
"Zain?" asked a voice from behind.

I turned around to see Shazia Bhabi stood in the doorway, dressed in her night clothes.

"What's all this?" she asked.
"Bhabi, I'm doing this for the benefit of my wife. And my child," I declared.
"But Zain, this isn't fair," she argued.
"No. What isn't fair is that my wife doesn't feel like her own family don't trust her," I uttered as I strode out of the room.

I walked into our bedroom to find my angel tucked up in bed with a book. 

"Princess? Why haven't you slept yet?" I asked.
"I was waiting for you," she said as she put the book on the bedside table.
"But Princess, you need your sleep," I said.
"Okay, let's sleep then," she said pulling me towards her.
"I love you," she whispered as she nuzzled my neck and settled into my arms.
"I love you too Malika-E-Zain. And don't you ever forget that," I replied as I stroked her hair.

Soon after our little exchange of words, she drifted off to sleep. I was still stroking her hair as I just lay there, staring at her.

"I won't let you hurt anymore Malika-E-Zain. I'll protect you, from anything," I whispered, before laying a soft kiss on her forehead.

Edited by Brainbox1999 - 9 years ago
KitkitMkb thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
So sweet update it's Avery nice story please continue soon
zayalove thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Really amazing ..
Finally aliya zain k sath chali gai ..
Loved how zain told suri n fahad to stay away from aliya ..

Osum
Update soon ..
Thnks for da pm
cutestar12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Wonderful update continue soon
Uniquely...me thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Good to see you back yaar...
Update wise awesome...