One Shot : *REFLECTIONS*

Posted: 9 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Good job Anu.πŸ‘...Though I would not like Laajo and Nikhil's love to be called only a passion...as it became in the end...and Sagar entering in between...but must say your write up is mature and more practical...something close to reality.

I liked Laajo and Nikhil's love till Laajo became a star...as it was selfless and there was respect and a sense of fulfillment. Yet I had this little doubt whether a couple as young as Laajo (19) and Nikhil maybe (22) would be so mature to take their love and relationship to such a level of maturity and respect each other come what may!!  but it seemed Nikhil strayed out more too quickly as he had his doubts about Sagar. I know age is not the only criteria of being mature...but in today's context most of the young people have no patience to deal with crisis in relationships.
    I liked the way you made Laajo look at her relationship with Sagar...it was a practical compromise...which slowly turns to love ...like in most arranged marriages. As with Laajo and Nikhil  they had a marriage which cannot be categorized as either love or arranged marriage!!πŸ˜† As both were searching for love in the marriage till the end!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ( In the show!!πŸ˜•)
   Laajo had every right to be happy no matter from where it comes!!πŸ˜› And Sagar surely was capable of giving her that happiness !! 
    Thanks for the wonderful story!!πŸ˜ƒ Must say you are a very good writer and I enjoyed reading this piece very much!! πŸ‘  Your REFLECTIONS made me reflect on the love between Laajo and Nikhil and ask a question what is more important..to love  or to be loved?!!😳

That was a very well written  piece of work. I read it twice and slowly to get a better feel for the storyline.

As the GD episodes progressed, it became quite obvious that Nikhil had trust issues with Laajo and that any person with half a brain could manipulate him for their purpose.😑

Sagar recogonised Laajo's innocent  and  loyal nature from the very begining and it is these
qualities that endeared him towards her.  In a way they both are very similar in character.

Anu, I liked it very much when you indicated that there were times when Laajo would be thinking of Nikhil and the mature Sagar would  accept that and move on.

A very well tought of  effort on your part and a truely enjoyable read. I agree with Varsha that you are a very good writer. Please keep up the good work.πŸ‘

Anu wow you and excellent stroy teller.  Loved it your reflections, however, mine will be ending up with Laajo and Nikhil having Arjun and Arohi lol.  Two little cute children boy and girl.  I thank you and appreciated your lovely stroy and I enjoyed very much reading it. πŸ‘
Originally posted by varshitap

Good job Anu.πŸ‘...Though I would not like Laajo and Nikhil's love to be called only a passion...as it became in the end...and Sagar entering in between...but must say your write up is mature and more practical...something close to reality.

I liked Laajo and Nikhil's love till Laajo became a star...as it was selfless and there was respect and a sense of fulfillment. Yet I had this little doubt whether a couple as young as Laajo (19) and Nikhil maybe (22) would be so mature to take their love and relationship to such a level of maturity and respect each other come what may!!  but it seemed Nikhil strayed out more too quickly as he had his doubts about Sagar. I know age is not the only criteria of being mature...but in today's context most of the young people have no patience to deal with crisis in relationships.
    I liked the way you made Laajo look at her relationship with Sagar...it was a practical compromise...which slowly turns to love ...like in most arranged marriages. As with Laajo and Nikhil  they had a marriage which cannot be categorized as either love or arranged marriage!!πŸ˜† As both were searching for love in the marriage till the end!! πŸ˜† ( In the show!!πŸ˜•)
   Laajo had every right to be happy no matter from where it comes!!πŸ˜› And Sagar surely was capable of giving her that happiness !! 
    Thanks for the wonderful story!!πŸ˜ƒ Must say you are a very good writer and I enjoyed reading this piece very much!! πŸ‘  Your REFLECTIONS made me reflect on the love between Laajo and Nikhil and ask a question what is more important..to love  or to be loved?!!😳

Thanks al lot Varsha. πŸ˜ƒ I posted it in a chat thread and had a good laugh with my friends then ...some youngsters even complained that there are no steamy passionate scenes πŸ˜• spent 2 days searching as it was closed long back πŸ˜› Didn't have a copy in my lappy also. 
In that period , story was at a turning point and lot of things happened after that. Some of the similarities I observed was 1. Sagar always by her side be its Nik's disappearance or Jasmine's evil scheming 2. I randomly used the word passion but as u said finally it turned out to be only that. Nik's vulgar statement to Sagar and Laakhil convo's mostly ending with a reference to the bedroom. 3. Sagar telling Laajo that she would make a good dance teacher πŸ˜†πŸ˜† 
Its neither arranged nor love, we have to coin a new word for Laakhil marriage πŸ˜†
To love is easy, its in our hands and our wish . To be loved is a blessing and only the very lucky ones get  it. Nik is lucky that Laajo loves him and forgives him for all his stupidity. Laajo is lucky that Sagar loves her and will be her guardian angel always. 
Originally posted by londonkababu

That was a very well written  piece of work. I read it twice and slowly to get a better feel for the storyline.

As the GD episodes progressed, it became quite obvious that Nikhil had trust issues with Laajo and that any person with half a brain could manipulate him for their purpose.😑

Sagar recogonised Laajo's innocent  and  loyal nature from the very begining and it is these
qualities that endeared him towards her.  In a way they both are very similar in character.

Anu, I liked it very much when you indicated that there were times when Laajo would be thinking of Nikhil and the mature Sagar would  accept that and move on.

A very well tought of  effort on your part and a truely enjoyable read. I agree with Varsha that you are a very good writer. Please keep up the good work.πŸ‘

Thanks Jatinder. Coming frm u it means a lot πŸ˜³ Yes, Sagar and Laajo are similar in many ways. I always enjoyed watching their serious converstations. i.e when Laajo is not preachingπŸ˜† After Laajo went back to Nikhil, their interaction was less, but whenever there is a Sagar-Laajo scene , apart from rehersals and shows they shared a lot of things. It showed their comfort level and trust in each other. Nik had lot of trouble sharing important issues with Laajo. 
I will write again soon πŸ˜Š

Originally posted by ZulekhaLLaKhil

Anu wow you and excellent stroy teller.  Loved it your reflections, however, mine will be ending up with Laajo and Nikhil having Arjun and Arohi lol.  Two little cute children boy and girl.  I thank you and appreciated your lovely stroy and I enjoyed very much reading it. πŸ‘

Thank u ZulekhaπŸ˜ƒ Arjun and Arohi...how cute. So, ur a fan of that show. Next to Drashti Dhami I like Kritika Kamra.

All of ur feedbacks have been very encouraging and I will defenitely write a Laakhil story with kids very soon. Jus for all you lovely Laakhil fans.❀️
Welcome Anu,...Yes we need to coin a new word for type of marriage Laajo and Nikhil were in!!πŸ˜†
   Nikhil had a fun time in his marriage!!πŸ˜‰ ( flirting with Ishana and then...Ahem,...we know about Laajo right!!πŸ˜›)
   Well I am  not against the word "passion"  as that is required but marriage should not begin and end with it!!😲  I don't think it is a mistake of either Nikhil or Laajo as both were too young to get married!!πŸ˜•  Nikhil was not financially independent and Laajo was unaware of what marriage really means!!🀒  Laajo thought that by getting married she is making her parents happy and for Nikhil it was his dadaji's diktat!! So there was compulsion and confusion!!πŸ˜† Later after suffering to keep her marriage going with Nikhil, Laajo ended up falling in love with him and the journey made her more mature. For Nikhil it seemed that Laajo's illness coupled with the feeling that Laajo left him only to see him happy made him compare her love with Ishana's and somewhere he realized the importance of love!! but marriage ...I don't think so!!πŸ˜• I still feel that if Laajo had not left him lonely to go for stardom we would see a more mature Nikhil as then he would realize the difference between being passionate and being responsible!! So Nikhil never grew up as he never had the compulsion to do it. He became more and more dependent on Laajo...😑
   Coming to Sagar,...both Laajo and Sagar had a similar journey of making their love work...and that made both of them mature to understand marriage and also the responsibilities which come with it..That made them heroes in the end!!
    Anu , I don't know where to place myself...among the young or...?!!  As am still waiting to read
" Love story " by Eric Segal. πŸ˜† I feel those young people better read "Mills and Boons"!!  or  "Sydney Sheldon " novels!!πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†  I have not read the former but I have read a few..Sydney Sheldon's !!πŸ˜† Whatever , I liked the way you wrote...and there is passion required to write such a wonderful story!!πŸ˜ƒ
And I cant agree more to these lines "To love is easy, its in our hands and our wish . To be loved is a blessing and only the very lucky ones get  it." πŸ‘β­οΈβ­οΈ
Edited by varshitap - 9 years ago
Originally posted by ak75

Thank u ZulekhaπŸ˜ƒ Arjun and Arohi...how cute. So, ur a fan of that show. Next to Drashti Dhami I like Kritika Kamra.

All of ur feedbacks have been very encouraging and I will defenitely write a Laakhil story with kids very soon. Jus for all you lovely Laakhil fans.❀️
  Anu, I became  a fan of Kritika Kamra after watching KTLK , watched all the episodes . I started watching it for Mohnish Bhel of whom I am great fan!! then later on carried till the end . I was a silent reader on that forum. Hope we get such mature stories more on T.V!! 😊
Varsha, its one of my fav show and I still watch the scenes sometimes. Me too a silent reader then, as I was working and no time for fangirling πŸ˜† Mohnish leaving the show was a setback but Sharad more than made up for him. They shared a better chemistry . Only the Kushi track was a bit boring. The  rest was good. Actually Varsha all senior actors have moved on to other things and the young gen are not very appealing to our taste.