Rashi Mal excited for their new venture!

RheaSingh thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 9 years ago

Varun Kapoor and Rashi Mal excited for their new venture!

Actor Varun Kapoor and Rashi Mal are all set try out something new and ready to act in the commercial ad.

Buy MTS Mblaze Ultra WiFi
Get 40 GB Dongle Data At Rs 999 On Our High Speed 3GPLUS Network.
shop.mtsindia.in/mblaze

Monday, November 17, 2014 | 5:57:11 PM IST (+05:30 GMT)   |  Copyright: India-forums.com/TellyBuzz  |   3 Comments  |  918 Views

Television popular actor Varun Kapoor who was last seen as Danny in Star Plus' popular show Saraswatichandra is expanding his ways and trying out new things. After acting in the show, the actor will be seen in a commercial ad.

The actor will be seen along with Rashi Mal who was last seen in Channel V's Paanch - 5 wrongs make a right. Varun and and Rashi will be seen in the new ad of Volkswagen which is a luxurious brand of cars. 

We got in touch with Varun Kapoor to know about his experience and he says, "Yes I have shot for a commercial advertisement for Volkswagen car. Actually the concept is based on the girl who is looking at me and I can't tell you much right now. We have already shot for the commercial a couple of days back and within a few days it will be aired on television."

We further asked Varun about his plans for coming back on the small screen and he says, "I am waiting for a good opportunity and as soon as I get it, I will come back." 

TellyBuzz wishes Varun Kapoor and Rashi Mal all the best!

Neha Jain