Who is the real Aarya Babbar?

Posted: 9 years ago

Its sad that a good person like Aarya Babbar is still being misunderstood and considered bad by many. He cannot manipulate or be diplomatic and his genuineness is considered fakeness and acting even now after his stay of two months is really shocking... He is indeed in real life a very genuine, humble and honest person.. He is also a fun loving, naughty and happy person but he hardly was able to show that side bcos of biggboss pressure.  He was always helpful in live feed, hardly in any bitching sessions and wud always spread smiles and positivity with his talks, no wonder everyone was upset with his eviction..Even Ali had told him on thursday to do something basically some drama for footage or he will be out but he did not agree and instead told him how he was happy connecting to Indian audience, took stands where he felt was ri8 and that enough for him...This really showed he is a genuine person otherwise its not really a big deal to shout and create drama and in all his fights and issues he was never the one who started..He has had many hardships and struggles in life bcos of his disturbed childhood , the flop actor tag n othr things. His dad never helped him and its only his hardwork with whatever little name he has earned in life and its only recent years when finally he got success in Punjabi cinema. All this struggles has made him a good person. He is even a very emotional person and thts why wud go silent after every bashing from Salman or panelist and so its a request to not dislike him and hate him for what he is not.. He has had his share of mistakes but then his goodness was much more...His positivity of livefeed was hardly even shown in episodes..

He is already evicted and it does not really even matter now but see this interview to see what a person Aarya is and its an insight of his life journey, he has honestly told about how he faced life after failures, his bollywood career, father's affair and other things...
I saw this interview just in first week of bb when i became his fan but i never posted as i thought his genuineness and goodness wud definitely be seen by ppl through his actions in biggboss sooner or later but its sad he is still considered a fake person.. So here is it for all those who have doubts about him..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XE89sF2w5s0[/YOUTUBE]

This is him when he got success with three superhits in a row in Punjabi movies...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3TN0zPa0I5s&feature=youtu.be[/YOUTUBE]

This is just the two of it but there are many other interviews and movie promotional segments where one can see how a genuine and good person he is...Fans who meet him praise him for his humbleness and down to the earth attitude and Punjabi media has always praised him for being a genuine and transparent person..

The youtube link of the first video is deleted now i guess so here is the dailymotion link of that interview..Its the perfect insight to knw Aarya Babbar..Edited by Amy07 - 9 years ago
he was not meant for a show like Biggboss.Tbh he is a good person
I miss arya 😭 😭 he was really sweet and cute 😳
Originally posted by -Hadia-

I miss arya 😭 😭 he was really sweet and cute 😳

I really felt bad when he left the show and even more bad when I watched his post evictiojn interview.
Originally posted by missfitkaur

I really felt bad when he left the show and even more bad when I watched his post evictiojn interview.

Yea I agree arya is a good person the only reason he got voted out was because of him being in BG gang , if he would have played the game alone like Ali then he would have been a finalist for sure 😊
Honestly I am missing aarya 😭 😭 😭
I will miss arya and his simba also very much.
He was really good and didnt plot against anybody.
on first impression in the show i thought he will be arrogant and rude but he turned out to be a really humble and sweet person.

Will miss him in the house . He was too good of a person for this show.
To be honest
He was too sweet to be in the BB house
Edited by minal11 - 9 years ago
He is sweet and innocent ❤️
But he made me laugh by doing a complete palti about his opinions about the HMS after going outside 😆.